ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
ign: BluePottwal
discord: NyonCode#3200
prizes: for Aether i would like to win the fork or the green lightsaber. for Oasis i would like to win the Frogger Boots . Also i would take the treasure keys on survival. My last choice would be cubits so that i can afford to buy some people some ranks :D
Reason: There is no particular reason which makes me stand out more than others:D As a friendly reminder for everyone who is reading this: I am going for Patron. If you buy stuff on my account I will give you the stuff back +10% of the value my patron goes up in cubits.
Servers: stated above ^
Best Moment: When i first bought vip rank with cubits. No other server offered the option to buy ingame ranks by simply grinding.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
IGN: mtb130
Discord: you know
Prizes: cubits, green saber, keys, scuba helm, paradise sword
Reason: Cuz im broke and can't afford keys
Best/Favorite moments: Google docs l0l
Server(s): Items on Aztec

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Sad to see you leave man, we had on and offs but you were a great person! Keep up the good work I hope everything gets better and we can see you back. Much love
-Mel​

FallingAsl33p

VIP
eagle1514
eagle1514
VIP
IGN: FallingAsl33p

Discord: Eagle1514#1061

Prizes: I would like to win the fork pickaxe, any keys and maybe enough cubits to upgrade to VIP+ for the fly perk.

Reason: Can't think of any good reason, however I do love the server and spend a lot of time on it so it saddens me to see that people who spend a little bit more money can cover a lot of progress. I also do not have any SVA items, I would love to own my first one, which is the fork pickaxe. I hope I can win at least something.

Best/Favourite Moments: Every single time I receive help from more experienced players, and basically every time I hop on Islands/Aether.

Servers: Islands/Aether

FrozenPepsi

PATRON
FrozenPepsi
FrozenPepsi
Patron
Ratings
119 1
Very cool slime, I hope your retirement is full of self progression and goals being met. I won't be entering - for obvious reasons, but I am very grateful that the community is able to come together to make things like this happen. One more time, I hope that your manacube retirement is full of good experiences and we are able to see each other in game one last time.

Love you bro (no homo)
-kud
omgomg kud

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
IGN: Redubbed
Discord: Redubbed#0001
Prizes: I would like to win the Birthday Firework on Parkour as well as some Cubits, if possible.
Reason: I don’t have too much money to spend on ManaCube and while I certainly don’t need any of the items, I would really appreciate being able to get next month’s special crate to see if I could get a special reward.
Best/Favorite moments: My favorite moments on ManaCube we’re both times I’ve done karaoke. It’s so fun hearing everyone sing and they really made me feel a part of the community.
Server(s): Everything on Parkour.

Regardless if I win or not, thanks so much for doing this!

cata

PATRON+
cataclypse
cataclypse
Patron+
Ratings
14 1
IGN: cataclypse
Discord: cataclypse#1936
Prizes: Fork, Carrot Sword, Summer Pickaxe, Rainbow Shield, Lucky Leggings
Reason: I should win because I have no seasonal vault access items on these servers.
Best/Favorite moments: The best moment I've had on ManaCube was when I cfed 230 cubits and won.
Server(s): Aether - Fork and Carrot sword, Aztec - Summer Pickaxe, Rainbow Shield, Islands - Lucky Leggings

baby jesus

ELITE
zbergeron08
zbergeron08
ELITE
Ratings
WOOOO Hi slimeyyy my ign: zbergeron08 discord name is zbergeron08#3457 for prizes to be honest i would be okay with anything! i would rather the cubits so i could hop from server to server to see what each has to offer
reason to win: i dont really have any reasons to win but i do hope that i do!
My favorite time ever: Was probably when i bought my first ever sva from you! it was probably one of the happiest days i have had playing!
and i wish everyone the best of luck in the give away! :)

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
IGN: caseyclosed
Discord: casey#5392
Prizes: If possible, I'd like to win the birthday firework and some cubits.
Reason: I am an avid collector on Parkour and I'd love to have the firework. For cubits, I'd wanna buy Pomona VIP.
Best/Favorite moments: Setting my 2B world record on parkour a few summers ago
Server(s): Parkour

Pirate__

ELITE
Pirate__
Pirate__
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
IGN: Pirate__
Discord: Pirate#0134
Prizes: I would like to win the cubits or any sva on aztec server
Reason: It would help me get elite rank :D
Favorite moment: When i met the group of friends that i talk to everyday not just on the server but out of it too!

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
IGN: cataclypse
Discord: cataclypse#1936
Prizes: Fork, Carrot Sword, Summer Pickaxe, Rainbow Shield, Lucky Leggings
Reason: I should win because I have no seasonal vault access items on these servers.
Best/Favorite moments: The best moment I've had on ManaCube was when I cfed 230 cubits and won.
Server(s): Aether - Fork and Carrot sword, Aztec - Summer Pickaxe, Rainbow Shield, Islands - Lucky Leggings
stop copyin me, smfh!!!!!!

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
Hey Slime, still sad that you're leaving, thank you for all the hard work you've dedicated to Manacube, we all really appreciate it.

Love the idea of a huge giveaway, very thoughtful, but you know there's one sva i'd love to get my hands on ;) that scuba helm on aztec, but honestly id be happy with anything, I play aztec and atlas so anything there would be perfect, i'm not fussed though!

I can't even think of my best moment on manacube, there's been too many. I hope you do well in future endeavours and once again thank you for being a great staff member and looking out for all us skyblock players!

IGN: Swrds
Disc: Swrds#0001

lordofsnakes1

VIP
lordofsnakes1
lordofsnakes1
VIP
I think that this is a really neat way to give back to the community!
IGN: lordofsnakes1
Discord: lordofsnakes#3528
Prizes: I would like to win some cubits, and some keys. Besides that I dont really mind what I get, and I enjoy being surprised.
Reason: I enjoy playing on this server a lot, and it proves to be a lot of fun when i am bored. There isnt much reason as to why I specifically should receive this giveaway, I just think that winning the giveaway will enhance my enjoyment on this server. That being said, i would not be disappointed if I did not win this giveaway, as I am happy with what I have now on the server. After all, playing video games should be relaxing and not always about wanting to have more. If I win the giveaway great, and if i dont i am fine with that too.
Favorite moment: My all time favorite moment was when i needed one more cubit to buy VIP and I was asking in chat if anyone could sell me 1. A person with a Youtube rank (i forgot his name) give me 1 free cubit and told me i did not have to pay him. This made my day, and I will probably remember this for a long time.
Server: Parkour

The_Mig_Hunter

ELITE
SuperFlyMig
SuperFlyMig
ELITE
Ratings
2 3
IGN: Super_Fly_Mig
Discord: The_Mig_Hunter#8122
Heroic Helmet
Heroic Chestplate
Heroic Leggings
Heroic Boots
Green Lightsaber
I should win this because I want to create an SSV collection
My fav moment was the Pokémon crate riot

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
IGN: ooggay
Discord: ooggay#7500
Prizes: Firework on Atlas and Green Saber on Aether
Reason: I mainly play Atlas and don't own a Birthday Firework and I want to start playing Aether again so having a saber would help.
Favorite Moment: CFing people and losing all my stuffs
Servers: Atlas and Aether

IgnisDivine

ELITE
IgnisDivine
IgnisDivine
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Ignisdivine
Discord: Ignis#7874
Prizes: Any ssv's on survival or cubits or keys they are all fine by me c:
Reason: I like to host mini-games and events, they would be great items for giving away as prizes!
Best/Favorite moments: I have to say, my favorite moments on manacube have mainly been when I was building my mini project on survival called Project Abyss, the areas that mini-games are played on. It was fun coming up with new ideas, and finding some people to help build that massive thing.
Server(s): Items on survival pls o:

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
1) IGN: kile5453
Discord: kile5453#6780
2) Green Lightsaber - Oasis
Dragon Axe - Oasis
Cape Feather - Oasis
Frogger Boots - Oasis
Eagle Sword - Oasis
3) I can't think of any amazing reason why I specifically deserve to win, but I really enjoy playing on manacube and the community is generally amazing, and I'm at least pretty sure that most people who have interacted with me like me (I hope).
4) I have 2 favorite moments:
The first was from when I first joined in September 2020, and with my first legendary key on oasis I got bold/italics. I had no use for it at the time, as I had no rank. Then a little later I got super lucky and found a red lightsaber and jedi boots on the auction house for 20mil each (equivalent of 0.04 cubits total, at the time). At this time digitydog got me vip, which was one of the kindest things a stranger has done for me, just so I could make my name bold and not lose items over reset.
The other was playing recently on aether, when during 1 pond event, FrozenPepsi (a clanmate) and I caught every item that gets mentioned in chat, except for 2 of them, and we were ecstatic for how well we had done.
5) I put the locations above for each item, but they're all oasis :)

Also, I know you are doing this as a last goodbye to manacube, but I do hope you come back to visit from time to time; we enjoy seeing you around!!! :)