Add a "watch forum" button.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
I think it would be really nice if there was a watch forum button under every forum (eg: survival, parkour, feedback and suggestions, etc). This would give the user a notification every time a new thread/message (could be configured) would be posted. It would be way easier and effective than having to open every forum you watch and check if there's a new thread/message, especially for the regulars. Please react so I know what y'all think!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
that seems kinda annoying, if u wanna knows whats on forums then u check. you dont get a notification everytime someone posts on instagram or something.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
I think it would be really nice if there was a watch forum button under every forum (eg: survival, parkour, feedback and suggestions, etc). This would give the user a notification every time a new thread/message (could be configured) would be posted. It would be way easier and effective than having to open every forum you watch and check if there's a new thread/message, especially for the regulars. Please react so I know what y'all think!
Hey, this is actually a feature already. In the forum that you want, there should be a "Watch" button on the right which you can select to notify for new threads, messages, or none but show interest.

zGaoFfh.png

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Hey, this is actually a feature already. In the forum that you want, there should be a "Watch" button on the right which you can select to notify for new threads, messages, or none but show interest.

View attachment 62111
lol sorry never noticed this- ty