Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
oo oo i know undiny is forced to quit that would be a good 1
not a con to being peaceful also serious suggestions plz cause like we're trying to make erf better

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
not a con to being peaceful also serious suggestions plz cause like we're trying to make erf better
oh your right it would be better uhh what abt undiny gets perm banned

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
oh your right it would be better uhh what abt undiny gets perm banned
you spelled SHREK53 wrong now srsly if you're not going to give any meaningful suggestions or feedback then stop plz

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
you spelled SHREK53 wrong now srsly if you're not going to give any meaningful suggestions or feedback then stop plz
im sure he will get himself banned soon enough not a surprise knowing him and no U SHUT UP

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
We will be adding a way to move the townblock, peaceful towns will have to pay a price + have a cooldown though.
I had to take part in sieges so I could change my spawn. We were sieged literally within a few hours of not being peaceful. We changed our spawn but now we are perm occupied as a peaceful town. We don't take part in pvp due to the majority of us being from AUS and having 250ms+ The siegeing party refuses to remove the occupation. Is there anything I can do about this or are we just perm occupied?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
We will be adding a way to move the townblock, peaceful towns will have to pay a price + have a cooldown though.
yo this is dope ty overlord ping
Post automatically merged:

I had to take part in sieges so I could change my spawn. We were sieged literally within a few hours of not being peaceful. We changed our spawn but now we are perm occupied as a peaceful town. We don't take part in pvp due to the majority of us being from AUS and having 250ms+ The siegeing party refuses to remove the occupation. Is there anything I can do about this or are we just perm occupied?
who occupying u?