Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
everyone can do it so it isnt unfair to be peacful if it was a thing where u had to pay irl cash or cubits t be peacful then it would be unfair rn it isnt unfair
it's kinda unfair to the other players who just cant kill those in peaceful towns no matter what

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
i dont know, the fact that maybe you can be completely safe and theoretically NEVER DIE to another player because you could never get attacked and could always just be in your claims with absolutely 0 risk of dying? not fair
How does killing others help you in the game? Cool you picked up 4 stacks of dirt and my unenchanted diamond armour.

it's kinda unfair to the other players who just cant kill those in peaceful towns no matter what
BUT HOW? How does that give you an advantage?

you can't use "because I don't want to" or "because I want to" as a real point. thats not how that works. thats not an actual argument lmao
Wdym, that's literally your own point. I want to play peacefully and be able to change my spawn. Idk why you're on here arguing about having peaceful. If you want to have peaceful removed make your own thread. This suggestion is for adding /t set homeblock for peaceful towns because it makes 0 sense not to. If you have nothing more to add to that, please stop replying.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
How does killing others help you in the game? Cool you picked up 4 stacks of dirt and my unenchanted diamond armour.

BUT HOW? How does that give you an advantage?

Wdym, that's literally your own point. I want to play peacefully and be able to change my spawn. Idk why you're on here arguing about having peaceful. If you want to have peaceful removed make your own thread. This suggestion is for adding /t set homeblock for peaceful towns because it makes 0 sense not to. If you have nothing more to add to that, please stop replying.
i said that it shouldn't be movable bc I THINK there should be cons to being peaceful.

some peaceful players such as napalm and lovetree also have quite good items that could be useful who those who pvp.
it gives an advantage because not dying is always an advantage?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
i said that it shouldn't be movable bc I THINK there should be cons to being peaceful.

some peaceful players such as napalm and lovetree also have quite good items that could be useful who those who pvp.
yeah well everyone has the same opportunity to not die so no it isnt an advantage

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36

You can still die and be killed as a peaceful player... Can't you obtain the items you want another way? Not everyone is sweaty pvp gods

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
You can still die and be killed as a peaceful player... Can't you obtain the items you want another way? Not everyone is sweaty pvp gods
it can technically be pretty much impossible to die.
just never go into wild, toggle mobs off, peaceful town, no lps or pvp events.
simple as that you suddenly never die which shouldn't be able to happen.
also sometimes we don't just kill for the items :facepalm:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
yeah well everyone has the same opportunity to not die so no it isnt an advantage
its not a same advantage to those who want to war because they have to wait 5 days between being and not being peaceful

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
it can technically be pretty much impossible to die.
just never go into wild, toggle mobs off, peaceful town, no lps or pvp events.
simple as that you suddenly never die which shouldn't be able to happen.
also sometimes we don't just kill for the items :facepalm:
So you want to ruin my fun by killing me for 0 gain? Go /kitpvp or /duels :facepalm:
Not everyone wants to PVP and not everyone has the means to do so either.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
So you want to ruin my fun by killing me for 0 gain? Go /kitpvp or /duels :facepalm:
Not everyone wants to PVP and not everyone has the means to do so either.
i never said i want to ruin your fun but yeah there's probably someone out there that wants to kill you or someone in your town and them not being able to isnt fair imo

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
i never said i want to ruin your fun but yeah there's probably someone out there that wants to kill you or someone in your town and them not being able to isnt fair imo
Again, I really dont see how it is actually unfair and how it affects the gameplay at all.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Again, I really dont see how it is actually unfair and how it affects the gameplay at all.
!PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT! !PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT! !PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT!
bro ive said like 500 times its not fair to people who want to kill someone and just never can because that person is in a peaceful town (making them unsiegeable) and never going into wild

or the fact it's not fair to those who do sieges for money and can't attack a lot of towns because of peaceful

like bruh wdym how does it not affect the gameplay it prevents siegewars

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
!PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT! !PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT! !PERSON WHO DOES NOT READ ALERT!
bro ive said like 500 times its not fair to people who want to kill someone and just never can because that person is in a peaceful town (making them unsiegeable) and never going into wild

or the fact it's not fair to those who do sieges for money and can't attack a lot of towns because of peaceful

Wdym I cant read? You're saying it unfair that you cant kill people in peaceful towns but it really isnt. You can make money just as fast if not faster without sieges and if you're really that deadset on killing people in a block game go play bedwarsor factions or smth
You haven't given any reasons other then "I wanna kill people" and "its unfair" and imo that doesn't really affect the quality of the game.

But what do siegewars give? Money? You can easily find another source of money

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Wdym I cant read? You're saying it unfair that you cant kill people in peaceful towns but it really isnt. You can make money just as fast if not faster without sieges and if you're really that deadset on killing people in a block game go play bedwarsor factions or smth
You haven't given any reasons other then "I wanna kill people" and "its unfair" and imo that doesn't really affect the quality of the game.

it can give large sums of money if you siege certain towns.

also if someone does something to very much annoy you you're going to want to kill them but if their town is peaceful tehy're just never gonna die if they just don't go into iwld

honestly it can affect the quality of the game for those who want to pvp and war like myself

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
No it damn we’ll still is fair cos the peaceful town are just that PEACEFUL and don’t get in anyones way they just mind there own if anything peaceful towns help non peaceful towns

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294

Ignore him he’s being a twot

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
No it damn we’ll still is fair cos the peaceful town are just that PEACEFUL and don’t get in anyones way they just mind there own if anything peaceful towns help non peaceful towns
actually they can be quite annoying if you sieged every town and can't expand any further,,,

there are also people like YOU, SHREK53, that are extremely obnoxious and are basically asking to fight someone and then hide behind the peaceful mechanic, so...

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
actually they can be quite annoying if you sieged every town and can't expand any further,,,

there are also people like YOU, SHREK53, that are extremely obnoxious and are basically asking to fight someone and then hide behind the peaceful mechanic, so...
aww u make it sound like u arent obnoxious