Allow changing homeblock while peaceful on Towny Earth

420Virage

MVP
MrVirage_
MrVirage_
MVP
Ratings
In my opinion, being able to move your town spawn during times of peace should be allowed. Although, during and before a war staff should monitor it to ensure it isn't being moved.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
In my opinion, being able to move your town spawn during times of peace should be allowed. Although, during and before a war staff should monitor it to ensure it isn't being moved.
meh debatable i think there should be cons to being peaceful so i think not being able to move the homeblock should be one of the cons

420Virage

MVP
MrVirage_
MrVirage_
MVP
Ratings
meh debatable i think there should be cons to being peaceful so i think not being able to move the homeblock should be one of the cons
I agree, although I don't see why everyone can't move their spawn during a time of peace.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I agree, although I don't see why everyone can't move their spawn during a time of peace.
meh I just think it can be used as a con if they put other cons but allowed changing homeblock that'd be fine but atm there's very few cons so until they add more this should be one of them

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
meh I just think it can be used as a con if they put other cons but allowed changing homeblock that'd be fine but atm there's very few cons so until they add more this should be one of them
Ok we get it. you think peaceful should have cons. Please stop repeating yourself and arguing with others in the comments.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
oh wait, you get mad you're just muted so i can never tell lmao
bans.manacube.com

*muted 7+ times* yeah you're a rage monster lmfao
no no i just got skill in talking

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Ok we get it. you think peaceful should have cons. Please stop repeating yourself and arguing with others in the comments.
People are asking so I responded?
Jeez it's just a suggestion I was giving

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
aww now that loser undiny is disliking all my stuff cos hes a grump wittle baby

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
WARNING!
Its time to move on from this non sense arguing please.
If you have an opinion on the case, feel free to comment in a respectful way.
I would like to NOT warn players, or close threads. Thanks!
well we have been polite recently in this thread

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Then there should be easy to keep it that way
I belive in you Shrek!
oo u prob shouldnt last person to properly believe in me is now on the sun

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
aww now that loser undiny is disliking all my stuff cos hes a grump wittle baby
Lol just gonna say that you do this to me too :rofl: also irrelevant to thread xd

also suggestion: add some kind of other con to peaceful towns so that they CAN move their homeblock, idk maybe like some mitigation system where peaceful towns cannot join nations that have participated in any offensive sieges in the past idk 2 weeks?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Lol just gonna say that you do this to me too :rofl: also irrelevant to thread xd

also suggestion: add some kind of other con to peaceful towns so that they CAN move their homeblock, idk maybe like some mitigation system where peaceful towns cannot join nations that have participated in any offensive sieges in the past idk 2 weeks?
thats actually a goodish idea wow someone like u having a good idea is a 1 in a trillion chance of happening

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34

I would happily pay what a town would lose in a siege to move my homeblock. I think thats pretty fair

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I would happily pay what a town would lose in a siege to move my homeblock. I think thats pretty fair
Though I don't think that's is the best way to go about it, that is a good idea

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
Though I don't think that's is the best way to go about it, that is a good idea
What other cons then? Like idk what else there could be as a con

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
What other cons then? Like idk what else there could be as a con
Well I think that paying the full amount for a siege is a bit excessive so maybe like 50% of the cost to move the homeblock instead of the full cost especially for larger towns that could be quite a bit sometimes.

I think that there could be some kind of nation mitigation system where a peaceful town's resident count only contribute like 70% of what it would normally contribute to their nation's resident count so that there would be some kind of con to having lots of peaceful towns in your nation since sieges do in fact take away residents from your nation if you lose the siege.

idk just an idea tho

Last edited: