Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
This is my first szn on Manacube & Towny Earth. My friends and I have created a peaceful town that doesn't want to participate in town sieges. I recently asked my friend Expy to create a really nice spawn for our town closer to the center. Unfortunately we can't change our home block while peaceful, it takes 5 days for the town to even be declared as non-neutral and then I'm assuming we also have to wait to go back to peaceful.

Please fix or at least allow admins to help out and change homeblocks while peaceful. I dont see any reason why it should be the way it is.

ps. fix pond

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
+1 we would love to make a spawn area but can't do to peaceful status. Also I don't want to incorrigible it changing a lot so maybe it's a fee to move it.
I would happily pay to move it, I just don't want to wait 5 days.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Yeah this should be allowed

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117

With them removing peaceful occupation from last season, there needs to be cons to being peaceful other than not being able to participate in wars.

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34

With them removing peaceful occupation from last season, there needs to be cons to being peaceful other than not being able to participate in wars.
Everyone keeps saying that there needs to be cons to being peaceful but I dont understand why. What difference does it make to the gameplay of non-peaceful towns that some towns just want to build and play? I was under the impression sieges are not a big deal and dont really impact the gameplay of towny? If anything it's just annoying imo.

Eetom

ELITE
EagleEmpire
EagleEmpire
ELITE
Ratings
7 2
I totaly Agree with this, just the fact that a town cant change homeblock while peaceful is ABYSMAL, I find it stupid that you get punished for being a peaceful town.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Everyone keeps saying that there needs to be cons to being peaceful but I dont understand why. What difference does it make to the gameplay of non-peaceful towns that some towns just want to build and play? I was under the impression sieges are not a big deal and dont really impact the gameplay of towny? If anything it's just annoying imo.
from my understanding, earth is about being annoying conquering towns and such.

plus, people who put their towns on peaceful are always saying that they just want to grind and build, but never show any regard for those who want to pvp and war.

there should be some sort of consequence for being peaceful other than being annoying for those who are trying to war.

and yes, this is a block game, but in real life you cant just be declared peaceful and never get attacked. obviously the country that will look like a bunch of total dirtbags, but technically not much is stopping a country from invading, i don't know, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, and those kind of nations, obviously would piss off the international community.

idk there should be cons to being peaceful

also i agree make pond good again plz

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
from my understanding, earth is about being annoying conquering towns and such.

plus, people who put their towns on peaceful are always saying that they just want to grind and build, but never show any regard for those who want to pvp and war.

there should be some sort of consequence for being peaceful other than being annoying for those who are trying to war.

and yes, this is a block game, but in real life you cant just be declared peaceful and never get attacked. obviously the country that will look like a bunch of total dirtbags, but technically not much is stopping a country from invading, i don't know, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, and those kind of nations, obviously would piss off the international community.

idk there should be cons to being peaceful

also i agree make pond good again plz
and the people who want pvp and war never show any regard for the ppl who wanna girnd and build idiot it works the same both ways

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
and the people who want pvp and war never show any regard for the ppl who wanna girnd and build idiot it works the same both ways
What exactly is your point in that case?

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
I live in Australia. We are the definition of being peaceful and not getting attacked.
My question for you is...
What threat does peaceful towns pose to those who are non-peaceful? Cant attack them? You can make same amount if not more from fishing from the same time it takes for sieges to happen. I dont find sieges practically game changing....

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
im just gonna say +1 cuz it sounds like a good idea, even though idk what half of the stuff is that you guys are talking about

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I live in Australia. We are the definition of being peaceful and not getting attacked.
What threat does peaceful towns pose to those who are non-peaceful? Cant attack them? You can make same amount if not more from fishing from the same time it takes for sieges to happen. I dont find sieges practically game changing....
It's the simple fact that you can just be exempt from war with basically no problems being tacked on. That's not how it should work imo.

Plus you could always disband your town and then immediately reclaim it all to move the homeblock anyway, since if you declare neutrality immediately after founding a town it takes only 2 days instead of 5.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
r u stupid didnt Australia declare war on emus how tf is that peacful?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Screenshot 2022-12-09 11.33.51 AM.png

they already removed peaceful occupation, it can't get much better for peaceful towns at this point.