Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
And some people want to pvp and war, they want to invade towns and the peaceful mechanic makes it more difficult

Don't forget that some people want to kill other players for stuff they've done, but can't because those players don't go into wild and their towns are peaceful so they cannot kill them in a siege
Ok but like I dont want to so?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 90
and some dont want to so? now your the damn hypocrite
If I was gonna be an earth player I wouldve chose to be a peaceful town mayor rather than a neutral or siege town , because some want a chill experience dont probably want to be top 5 , if I really wanted I couldve just played earth and be top 5 if I wanted.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Your saying abt how soem want war and violence saying it’s unfair to them cos they can’t attack peaceful towns but it alos isn’t fair to peaceful towns

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Your saying abt how soem want war and violence saying it’s unfair to them cos they can’t attack peaceful towns but it alos isn’t fair to peaceful towns
It's pretty unfair to normal towns imo. There's more pros to being peaceful than normal at this point, but it shouldn't be like that.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
It's pretty unfair to normal towns imo. There's more pros to being peaceful than normal at this point, but it shouldn't be like that.
no it isnt unfair to normal towns its rlly unfair that we cant MOVE OUR DAMN HOMEBLOCK

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
no it isnt unfair to normal towns its rlly unfair that we cant MOVE OUR DAMN HOMEBLOCK
It isn't unfair to normal towns that they have to be careful that they could get sieges while peaceful towns get to completely sit out?

ElbonIII

ELITE
ElbonIII
ElbonIII
ELITE
Ratings
45 1
Guys this senseless arguing isn't going to help anything, please leave your feedback and leave arguing to dms <3

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Ok what are all these pros you are talking about? How does playing peacefully actually affect the game. Still dont understand

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Guys this senseless arguing isn't going to help anything, please leave your feedback and leave arguing to dms <3
No I’ll argue with u too

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Ok cool, you guys can siege each other ad leave me out of it :)
you can't use "because I don't want to" or "because I want to" as a real point. thats not how that works. thats not an actual argument lmao.
Ok what are all these pros you are talking about? How does playing peacefully actually affect the game. Still dont understand
i dont know, the fact that maybe you can be completely safe and theoretically NEVER DIE to another player because you could never get attacked and could always just be in your claims with absolutely 0 risk of dying? not fair

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
you can't use "because I don't want to" or "because I want to" as a real point. thats not how that works. thats not an actual argument lmao.

i dont know, the fact that maybe you can be completely safe and theoretically NEVER DIE to another player because you could never get attacked and could always just be in your claims with absolutely 0 risk of dying? not fair
everyone can do it so it isnt unfair to be peacful if it was a thing where u had to pay irl cash or cubits t be peacful then it would be unfair rn it isnt unfair