PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
IGN: Scott0630
Discord: Scotty#0191
Favorite server is Aether although I am hoping they are actually gonna reset it this month like they said. Parkour is also fun to pass the time. I have made a ton of friends since being on the server and I think one that has impacted me would be AnnaKristin.

Appreciate the giveaway, #UnmuteCowamin...

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Ign: xTosh
Discord: Toshi#4755
It's between Aether and Atlas, as I originally started as an Aether main before starting to play on Atlas, so I dont want to forget about where I started :D
Theres a few people who have impacted my time here positively, but I think the main three are Koala, Tiinsy and Dutchy. All three have really helped me as a person as well as a player here. <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
IGN: RodiiEknn
Discord: idek#9669
Fav Server: Aether cause im a little rich XD
Influential player: Has to be you cause you helped me through my whole Aether career xd. You gave me a sick deal at volcano when I was a rando, helped me get bold, gave me cubits when I won ur giveaway so thx for everything homie <3
Love you dude

cata

PATRON+
cataclypse
cataclypse
Patron+
Ratings
14 1
IGN: cataclypse
Discord: cataclypse#1936
My Favorite Server: Survival because alot of nice people here! :) I also find parkour relaxing and really good for calming me down when I have my head full of stuff. Person with a positive impact: ButterflyBliss

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD#1941
Olympus, of course. I dunno if atlas or aether is better, they're really the same, even player-wise, to me.
@Quick one of my oldest friends. he's 63 years old. he's been with me through a lot. kinda surprised he still tolerates me.
Also, @Dutchy1372 cause he once called me smart, I think. maybe it was someone else?

Thanks for giving me cubits again! ;D

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
Username: switchxr
Discord: switch#8047
My favourite server is Atlas because there's always friendly people that like to help each other. Even though I don't play as much Olympus as before.

penguinkayleigh

ELITE
PenguinKayleigh
PenguinKayleigh
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
Username: penguinkayleigh
Discord: penguinkayleigh#2428
Favourite server has to be oasis, as soon as I joined I was welcome and made some amazing friends, although aether is a close second, I just cant stand rodiis orange juice pulpcriminal
There’s a lot of people who have impacted me, however my number 1 has to be purpleunikorns, whose put up with me since I joined and won’t ever be getting rid of me

iPsycho_

ELITE
iPsycho_
iPsycho_
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: iPsycho_
Discord: iPsycho_#5623
My favourite server is aether, I haven't met anyone who has impacted me like that, but I hope to meet someday.
GL everyone <3

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
IGN: AshleyMarie
Discord: ashleymarie#9962
Fav Server: Olympus! Olympus-when it was still one server-was the third server I ever joined on ManaCube! It was the first server I had found a group of friends on in which I became a part of the Olympus community. Almost all of my current (and past) online friends have been from Olympus and I'm so grateful for everyone I've met!

There are many people who have impacted me, however one of the mains is definitely Quinny. Quinny is one of the most sweet, hilarious, amazing people you could ever meet! She always makes me smile and whenever I see her in-game or join a call with her, its a moment of "QUINNNNNYYYY!" and a response back with "ASHLEYYYYYY!" and it always makes my day better

Thanks so much for hosting this huge giveaway, this is incredibly generous once again! Best of luck to all who enter <3

PippyLI

ELITE
PippyLI
PippyLI
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: PippyLI
Discord: PippyLI#3951
My favorite server is defininataley (how the hell do i spell that idsnsd i messed up so bad google isnt giving me corrected word suggestions qwq) islands! I joined it when I was still very new to the server and it's been my favorite ever since I started playing it owo. The community is really nice and welcoming, and the game mode itself is interesting imo. Uhhh its hard to choose just one person so imma say a couple with some sentences ig. Mr_Munchie_Jr I think was one of the first friends i made on manacube and I love him very much owo. I dont rlly remember when I met Zeventy7 tbh but hes a sweetie and i also lov him. Bernici and _walkingcarpet_ i also love and theres a bunch of other ppl but i feel like this is too long already jdsbfds

Jake___

ELITE
Jake___
Jake___
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Jake___
Discord: Jake___#0283
MY favorite Manacube server is Survival, I love it because of the community and the people in it. My favorite people have to be Orochi, Clickpond, Katie, Chlo, Crispy, and many others.

Ratings
IGN: LudaBeats
Discord: kanye east#2760
My favorite server is Oasis! Because I have met a lot of friends over there and its just very fun in my opinion! Some of my favorite members include ObamaSwag01 , Werttle101, And NickLsn.

Heyy90

MVP+
Heyy90
Heyy90
MVP+
Ratings
Username: Heyy90
Discord: Heyy90#2918
Favorite server: Atlas (That's what I started playing first and I got a lot of friends there), then Aether (more friends), then Oasis(Purple is there)
Positive player: Dutchy bought me VIP.

Last edited:
Ratings
Thanks for hosting this giveaway legend!
my name: Kronkiz
Discord: Ezra.#4707
My favorite server is parkour! :)
The positive person i met is RosieRat44!

Ella_Mac

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
104 3
ign: Ella_Mac
discord: big noob ella#7903
favourite server is parkour coz i no life that shit
there are too many people i could name but i think that the one person who impacted me the most was @Daanothy since hes basically the one who got me back into manacube

IGN: OhWaitFr
Discord: Mopb#6273
My favorite servers outside of Manacube are Project Omega and Hypixel, but on Manacube my favorite server is parkour because it is the game mode I am most skilled at and enjoy the most. Someone who has positively impacted me would have to be Silkspi because he is a big football fan and I can relate.

Ratings
Ign- MisyMyMoe
discord- MisyMyMoe#4261
My favorite server is aether, its given me a place to relax and enjoy myself surrounded with new people who I hope to soon fit in with, especially with reset happening so soon!!! I dont know many players yet but h3ll0w0rlds and me have been talking and I feel like I can be myself on this server