Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20

Polishzoombie

Ratings
5 2
Plzz don’t dm a mod about it, as it’s very annoying.
I Dmed a Srmod about it he looked like he was more than happy to help in fact he help me more in 20 min than all the other staff in a week.It depends on the type of mod some are happy to help some at not

Weed_Farm

MVP+
Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20
I Dmed a Srmod about it he looked like he was more than happy to help in fact he help me more in 20 min than all the other staff in a week.It depends on the type of mod some are happy to help some at not
That’s not true at all, as I said staff have a lot to do, maybe next time don’t get your self banned.

Weed_Farm

MVP+
Weed_Farm
Weed_Farm
MVP+
Ratings
38 20
How about you just leave if your going to be a cock that your a MVP+ Doesn’t mean you have power over us
I’m not here to argue with anyone, And I’m well aware of my rank

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Plzz don’t dm a mod about it, as it’s very annoying.
Staff are always here to help, if someone has a question/concern don't discourage them! Could also ease up on the aggression my guy as my man Shrek here just had a query.

@Polishzoombie Depends on the specific punishment but as it was a Factions ban (I think?) the process might take a little longer than usual because of the limited Factions staff. Most appeals take 1-3 days, it literally just depends on the situation. Please feel free to ask anyone from the staff team as I'm sure any one of them would be willing to assist.

Polishzoombie

Ratings
5 2
Staff are always here to help, if someone has a question/concern don't discourage them! Could also ease up on the aggression my guy as my man Shrek here just had a query.

@Polishzoombie Depends on the specific punishment but as it was a Factions ban (I think?) the process might take a little longer than usual because of the limited Factions staff. Most appeals take 1-3 days, it literally just depends on the situation. Please feel free to ask anyone from the staff team as I'm sure any one of them would be willing to assist.
Yea, i already did and they were More happy to help

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
I been waiting for mine about a couple of weeks longer than said, also. They're probably prioritizing fixing up the skyblock servers than the ban appeals.

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
I been waiting for mine about a couple of weeks longer than said, also. They're probably prioritizing fixing up the skyblock servers than the ban appeals.
Your appeal was replied to quite a while ago. Yes, we are working on fixing skyblock along with the other servers, but that is mainly the admin and devs jobs. Moderators deal with appeals more than they do. As for how long the process may take entirely depends on the situation that got you banned or muted in the first place. We try to do them as quickly as possible.

Last edited: