Banned, don't know why

I have been banned from parkour whilst playing on optifine 1.8.9, don't have another account and this is by far the best parkour server, every time I try to join the parkour server is says "kicked while connecting to server, banned from this server, reason explot #5". could i get a unban plese.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you think you were wrongfully banned you can appeal on the forums

You can also dm the staff who banned you on discord asking why.

Click this text to open the link for the appeal spot
I don’t think a mod banned them, I believe it was the console, though I could be wrong. I know that someone was banned on parkour before because they had a book and quill in their inventory or something, it might have been a different exploit tho.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I have been banned from parkour whilst playing on optifine 1.8.9, don't have another account and this is by far the best parkour server, every time I try to join the parkour server is says "kicked while connecting to server, banned from this server, reason explot #5". could i get a unban plese.
Whats your username?

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Exploit #5 is caused when trying to write in a book and quill. It’s not meant to happen. If you’d please answer rap then we can find a quick solution to the problem

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
I don’t think a mod banned them, I believe it was the console, though I could be wrong. I know that someone was banned on parkour before because they had a book and quill in their inventory or something, it might have been a different exploit tho.
well whatever the issue is, they can always dm a staff asking and then appeal