Barebones PvP | Creative Updates | + More

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Qhysics lol no are you blind there are many differences such as how you can't get op gear and how you can't team lol tf. Also this is basically like 5.0 but worse minus the fact you can't team. How is this better Qhysics?
You can save up your money and get semi-OP gear which is what I'm most likely going to do. What's so bad about no teaming? You won't get 2v1ed anymore. You can still truce lol.

"You cannot store items on Barebones, and you will drop items bought from the Armory on death."

Last edited:

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,757 83
Look at the amount of people that play kitpvp now. Now look at the amount of people That played kitpvp last season
Just looked at graphs, almost identical lol?

while it is a great idea will be just like kit PvP now after it has gone through its prime
KitPvP loses it's prime BECAUSE of the OP gear. Sure, it may be prime time for you once you and a handful of other players get OP gear, but now the server is dead because nobody can kill you.

The current Kit:

The apple will only appear for you, so only you can run over it.

We don't want teaming on the server, however enforcing that rule might be difficult sometimes. Hopefully we can come up with a system to prevent it.
I'm not sure whether you disagree with the kit, or about what I said with teaming. We've never wanted teaming on KitPvP, that has never changed. We've also never enforced it. We probably won't be enforcing it on Barebones either, unless we come up with a fair system to do so.

If you disagree with the kit, we are open to suggestions, and it will probably be modified after the Staff Beta. Additionally there will be a new kit each Season.

that want to play kitpvp in a good community but where there is a purpose like getting good gear. Getting op gear brings long term players in that want a reason to play
I agree, barebones needs more of a long term purpose for the players that know they wont win seasons - other than practicing your PvP skills,

Why not work together and compromise? What Barebones is currently missing, is long-term achievement/purpose. What KitPvP 5.0 is missing is balance and long-term sustainability.

Let's come up with some ideas for Barebones - Stuff that will transfer over from each season, stuff that people will strive to get, just like P4 on 5.0. One idea is with collectibles.

Currently, we have 6 categories of collectibles.

Death Effects, Hats, Trails, Pets, Titles and Emotes. (the water bottle resembles boosters)

Some collectibles in each category will be for Donators only, and some will be purchasable only with gems. Unlocked collectibles will be transferred over each season, along with new collectibles introduced. We can have elite collectibles, things that will be hard to get and take work, just like P4. For example a Dragon Head hat (Which looks cool AF in case anyone didn't know), or a dynamic snowman pet, epic titles (Which are also displayed above your head) etc. etc.

These are just a few ideas.

Let's bring that purpose to barebones, without the unbalanced gear.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
As a suggestion,
I think in Barebones there should be a killstreak reward system.
Like 30 kills and you get an armor or weapon upgrade.
And after the first killstreak reward you do not get a weapon or armor advantage.But you will receive a collectible and the higher the killstreak the more elite the collectible gets.
Just a suggestion.

Ratings
3 1
I got the vast rank just a while ago for KitPvP, I did not just waste my money for BareBones. I'm not saying that KitPvP 5.0 is the best thing right now, but BareBones will just knock KitPvP down another 10 steps from where it was.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Just looked at graphs, almost identical lol?

KitPvP loses it's prime BECAUSE of the OP gear. Sure, it may be prime time for you once you and a handful of other players get OP gear, but now the server is dead because nobody can kill you.

I'm not sure whether you disagree with the kit, or about what I said with teaming. We've never wanted teaming on KitPvP, that has never changed. We've also never enforced it. We probably won't be enforcing it on Barebones either, unless we come up with a fair system to do so.

If you disagree with the kit, we are open to suggestions, and it will probably be modified after the Staff Beta. Additionally there will be a new kit each Season.

I agree, barebones needs more of a long term purpose for the players that know they wont win seasons - other than practicing your PvP skills,

Why not work together and compromise? What Barebones is currently missing, is long-term achievement/purpose. What KitPvP 5.0 is missing is balance and long-term sustainability.

Let's come up with some ideas for Barebones - Stuff that will transfer over from each season, stuff that people will strive to get, just like P4 on 5.0. One idea is with collectibles.

Currently, we have 6 categories of collectibles.

Death Effects, Hats, Trails, Pets, Titles and Emotes. (the water bottle resembles boosters)

Some collectibles in each category will be for Donators only, and some will be purchasable only with gems. Unlocked collectibles will be transferred over each season, along with new collectibles introduced. We can have elite collectibles, things that will be hard to get and take work, just like P4. For example a Dragon Head hat (Which looks cool AF in case anyone didn't know), or a dynamic snowman pet, epic titles (Which are also displayed above your head) etc. etc.

These are just a few ideas.

Let's bring that purpose to barebones, without the unbalanced gear.

Yes but with all due respect Dacon aren't the long term players the one that stay to play. The ones that stay and devote themselves to the server. The ones you are about to lose by doing this. The ones that help run this server by donating their money, helpful suggestions, and time to this server, and the ones that keep this server alive. Dacon this isn't a smart move. You will gain nothing in this but loss. And we start as the people with nothing also, we had to start somewhere gear wise but we devoted our time to get where we are in game. I agree with how you said they're should be a compromise but a compromise can only go so far before it becomes an act of complete failure.

And Dacon btw the kit is fine, it looks like you're going to go through with this either way so yea it's fine. And by people that played I didn't many people that join I mean people that play actively and are active in the kitpvp community. That's the main difference. And I've talked to may people that quit such as CCKTC_Bruh and CCKTC_Yah and they said that 6.0 made kitpvp die. Earlier today iiunicornz one of the most active people last year who doesn't play much said that 6.0 ruined it and quote on quote "killed kitpvp". Don't go off facts, go off by what the people say. Facts don't compare to thoughts of the people.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Yes but with all due respect Dacon aren't the long term players the one that stay to play. The ones that stay and devote themselves to the server. The ones you are about to lose by doing this. The ones that help run this server by donating their money, helpful suggestions, and time to this server, and the ones that keep this server alive. Dacon this isn't a smart move. You will gain nothing in this but loss. Because we had to start somewhere gear wise but we devoted our time to get where we are in game. I agree with how you said they're should be a compromise but a compromise can only go so far before it becomes an act of complete and utter disaster.
I'm a long term player. I'm going to stay after barebones comes out. I don't get what you're on about.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm a long term player. I'm going to stay after barebones comes out. I don't get what you're on about.
How many hours do you have on 6.0?
Now tell me how much you had on 5.0. They don't compare you quit for 6.0 like you told me before. But in 5.0 you were one of the most op people and active person????
Can you spot the difference here?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Is that why u asked me for an alt so you could play on other servers. Is that why you have stated multiple times the real reasons you don't play kitpvp anymore on minevast. Heck you made a thread on it about captnick

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Is that why u asked me for an alt so you could play on other servers. Is that why you have stated multiple times the real reasons you don't play kitpvp anymore on minevast. Heck you made a thread on it about captnick
what are you saying. I just wanted to play on that one server. I want barebones for fair equal pvp. That's why that one server is so popular and attractive. Plus it's a freemium server I don't have full access; I have to go somewhere after i'm done and I ALWAYS go to Minevast. Plus this now has a money prize. who doesn't want a money prize lol.