Rejected Battle Bus- Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made a battle bus parkour map! I know its from fortnite and you, most likely won't add it, but if you can please at least look at it, then I'll be happy

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
LOL bro there is a BATTLE BUS pk already

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Gregthebag,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Firstly, as mentioned above, please use our proper map format, as if you do not use this in the future your submission may be closed.
The theme is unoriginal as we already have two maps with the same theme (BattleBus, BattleBusPK.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for; however, there could be some more details added throughout to make this look more attractive. It was also bigger than it needed to be.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, vines, flower pots, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course is okay for a hard map, but the difficulty of the map overall is too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.