sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
General Discussion seemed a little quiet so uh- consider this a little check in.
If you feel comfortable, reply to this thread with something that made your day, doesn't have to be big, it can be as little as getting a compliment or maybe even brushing your hair or making your bed. Just write a something that made your day or something you're proud you did today, this week, this month, anything.

Keep this as a reminder that even through bad days, even a pinch of joy for a second can mean a lot more than you expect.

Enjoy the rest of your day or night, if u replied, i'm proud of you, if you didn't, i'm still proud so keep being you : )

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
Though we haven't gotten very far into the day yet, I just got a 110 on my math test :D so that's what made my day.

What is something that made your day okariel?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Today I thought I figured out how to transfer information from my game into a website, but it's harder than I thought and I don't know how I'm going to do it! But I did do some survival so that was fun

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
my mom was cleaning out my grandma's house for a few days & getting it ready to sell, but she's coming back this afternoon, so i'm excited for that! ;D

wbu, sophia?

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Honestly, today has been fine. I’m home alone for the weekend so I’m just chilling. I’m slowly getting ready to move out xD

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Though we haven't gotten very far into the day yet, I just got a 110 on my math test :D so that's what made my day.

What is something that made your day okariel?
I'm not sure since my day just started but congrats on getting a good grade on your math test :D keep studying and remember to give yourself breaks

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Today hasn’t started off great like most other days but the one nice thing is that I woke up with my dog next to me which was nice.
I don't have a pet so I don't know what its like to wake up with a pet but thats nice, whats your dog's name :D

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Today I thought I figured out how to transfer information from my game into a website, but it's harder than I thought and I don't know how I'm going to do it! But I did do some survival so that was fun
ooh! keep practicing, I think you'll be able to get it soon, good luck

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
my mom was cleaning out my grandma's house for a few days & getting it ready to sell, but she's coming back this afternoon, so i'm excited for that! ;D

wbu, sophia?
ooh that sounds really exciting! i'm doing alright, my day just started so nothing exciting yet other than having a good dream haha

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Honestly, today has been fine. I’m home alone for the weekend so I’m just chilling. I’m slowly getting ready to move out xD
ooh, are you excited to move out?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
His name is Auggie. He's the guy in my profile picture. He usually sleeps with my mom but she wasn't home so he came with me : )
aw thats sweet, Auggie is very cute

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
This morning I was really excited, I got an email from my professor asking if she could use my assignment that I completed early as an example to show other students. It was a really validating moment and it was nice to be recognized for some hard work I did at school. It's a nice feeling <3

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
aweee, I think this thread is super cute!

I recently have been interested in building again, so it is nice to feel creative again. I am an art students as well and i've been having huge issues with art block.
I constantly struggle with artblock and it honestly sucks, but i'm glad you're getting back into building, it can be pretty calming. If you're struggling I have a pintrest board full of different things to draw (it has over 1.7k pins) you could try scrolling through pinterest for ideas or I could send you the link to the board. Either way I hope you find some fabulous drawing ideas <3

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
This morning I was really excited, I got an email from my professor asking if she could use my assignment that I completed early as an example to show other students. It was a really validating moment and it was nice to be recognized for some hard work I did at school. It's a nice feeling <3
That sound like it was a lot of fun, it always does feel nice to be recognized for your hard work. I hope it turned out well and i bet your work was beyond amazing. <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I constantly struggle with artblock and it honestly sucks, but i'm glad you're getting back into building, it can be pretty calming. If you're struggling I have a pintrest board full of different things to draw (it has over 1.7k pins) you could try scrolling through pinterest for ideas or I could send you the link to the board. Either way I hope you find some fabulous drawing ideas <3

ooo sure!

I am a ceramics/sculpture students mainly- so I'm just trying to come up with an idea I would want to do my senior show on (this fall)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
finally had somewhat of a break today, gotta finish like 758 assignments tho lmao

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
nothing specific. i haven't died today though, so that's a plus?