sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
How's everyone's day/night/week /month/year going so far?

Online/Hybrid/In-person school seems to be rough on everyone this year so im curious how its going or just how lifes going in general.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ok am I the only one that didn't actually mind covid being around cause I'd always just stay in my room anyways-

Grades wise I would've done a lot better if covid wasnt around xD
I uh still passed this year though so that's a huge plus. Lifes cruising along which I always like. Me day is also good, stressful couple of weeks ahead but eh :)

How are you? LOL
How has school been for you?
Has covid changed you in any way? Or made you realise something about yourself/others? O.O

JustAthenaxD

Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
I mean tbh ive been enjoying covid aswell, im way less stressed cause i only have half the shifts at work, so i can keep up with a school a little better + i have time to play mc)
i may have gotten pretty bad grades for like "participation in class" but they were low to begin with (stupid cameras :rolleyes:)

ive made a lot of new great online friends during the past months, one of them being you! <3

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Ok am I the only one that didn't actually mind covid being around cause I'd always just stay in my room anyways-

Grades wise I would've done a lot better if covid wasnt around xD
I uh still passed this year though so that's a huge plus. Lifes cruising along which I always like. Me day is also good, stressful couple of weeks ahead but eh :)

How are you? LOL
How has school been for you?
Has covid changed you in any way? Or made you realise something about yourself/others? O.O
Im doing alright i guess, my mental health has worsened like most people,
schools ok lol
ive made and lost friends and its ok ig, people are wack ive learned

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I mean tbh ive been enjoying covid aswell, im way less stressed cause i only have half the shifts at work, so i can keep up with a school a little better + i have time to play mc)
i may have gotten pretty bad grades for like "participation in class" but they were low to begin with (stupid cameras :rolleyes:)

ive made a lot of new great online friends during the past months, one of them being you! <3
i luv u bae

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I've been good, published my game ARkAtHENA this month and I'm super hyped about that! :D
Class is going fine :) it's kind of all over the place but it'll get back on track soon

All in all its been a pretty good start to the year 8/10! :D

How have you been?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I've been good, published my game ARkAtHENA this month and I'm super hyped about that! :D
Class is going fine :) it's kind of all over the place but it'll get back on track soon

All in all its been a pretty good start to the year 8/10! :D

How have you been?
im doing alright, i dont have any more missing assignments so im excited about that

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I’m doing pretty good thank you! Unfortunately COVID has closed so many job opportunities on my end but I strive to find work where I can these days.
Hope you’re doing good as-well! :)