[CLOSED] 100x Christmas Crate Giveaway

FalconRuby

ELITE
EC_FalconRuby
EC_FalconRuby
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77
IGN: FalconRuby
Discord: FalconRuby#0001
Server: Earth
Favourite Christmas Memory: Spending time with my family for Christmas

talha404

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xTZK
xTZK
ELITE
Ratings
80 16

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

IGN: NotTea
Discord: NotTea#3807
Server: KitPVP
Favourite Christmas Memory: Don't celebrate

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
IGN: Ellieza
Discord: Ellieza8197
Server: Prison
Favorite Christmas Memory: Weirdly, my best Christmas memories were spent at work. I've always had a pretty solid work-family - people I've known for years and worked with on and off since I was 16. We always exchanged small gifts and ate a ton of potluck food together. Of course, we always had after-work parties that were a little more unhinged, but overall we always had a really nice time. I got a few Christmas presents early this year from a few of my co-workers and I got some really cute items! A cactus to decorate my office, and a few fall/Halloween decorations since that's my favorite time of year.

Kevin2307

ELITE
Kevin2307
Kevin2307
ELITE
Ratings

DISCLAIMER:

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

Ign: Kevin2307
Discord: kevin1380#5638
server: Kitpvp
fav memory: Spending christmas at my grandfathers since it's his birthday on christmas. Just having fun, eating and drinking with the family.

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
IGN: BootzMC
Discord: Bootz#0022
Server: Parkour
Favourite Christmas Memories: Seeing peoples reaction when opening presents!
@ThomasHyper @guyseth @eNugget

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Ign - ampsterdam
Discord - Amp#1361
Server - Parkour
Favourite memory - just haing nice lunches and chilled days at home with my family
@BubblesC @lynchiles @JM4s

TheSnad

ELITE
TheSnad
TheSnad
ELITE
Ratings
31 1
IGN:TheSnad
Discord:Sandi#7030
Server:Survival
Fav memory: making Christmas cookies with friends and making a mega cookie that took almost 40 minutes to bake

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
YOOO THIS IS SICK
IGN: pestolicious
dc: Pesto#3418
Server: Islands
Favourite Christmas Memory: One of my favourites, but when I was a little kid I use to collect really big stuffed animals, like a 6ft tall bear big, and my collection started when I ran down my stairs as a 7 year old and saw a massive toy horse next to the tree. Pure Bliss for a little kid.
Friends: @anxi @Sonic_Raptor @gapplegal (sorry for the notification lol)

{ZootBot}

PATRON
ZootBot
ZootBot
Patron
Ratings
21 7
IGN: ZootBot
Discord: ZootBot#2402
Favourite Memory: It's not so much a favourite to me but it'll probably make someone laugh... I fell off the roof and broke my arm hanging christmas lights but you know its fine.

P.S only friend is @Swrds so this entry doesn't count