PATRON
G2Preston
G2Preston
Patron
Ratings
IGN: G2Preston
Discord: ArchetypePreston#7373
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: "Pranking" my nephew in a good way to make him think that i bought him PS3 when PS4 was inide PS3 Box. His reaction after was so emotional it made me cry a river. <3
@ArchVenom @Wystana @alexandraw

Pluizekat

ELITE
Pluizekat
Pluizekat
ELITE
Ratings
My epic game name is Pluizekat
Discord is Pluizekat#8993
My favourite server prisons for obvious reasons.
My favourite memory is me getting a penguin plushy for Christmas. It can sing and is very cute. Willing to sell pics for cubits ;) (jk mods don't ban me). Other that I don't have a lot of Christmas memories but if I win that shall be a core memory.
I don't have friends but @SSM_GOD, @Dutchy1372 and @EtherealAccord are hereby forced to act as my friends. Good luck everyone!

ReapingSorrow

PATRON+
ReapingSorrow
ReapingSorrow
Patron+
Ratings
Ign-ReapingSorrow
Discord-ReapUwU#0065
Survival
Fav Christmas memory- when my mom couldn't afford many presents so I saved up money to buy my sister make up. The smile on her face was worth the world to me

Lilfs

ELITE
Lilfss
Lilfss
ELITE
Ratings
16 7
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77
Jack_Rules
Discord = Jack_Rules#0495
Kitpvp
My favorite memory, when i was 7 my dad got me a bike, i was so exited so i rode it, and crashed as soon as i got on it
(note) I'm banned rn, but im hoping my appeal will get accepted by the 24th!!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
IGN: sophiaaah
discord: oofsophia#8337
server: parkour
fav memory: looking under the christmas tree expecitng presents but not seeing anything because im jewish and dont celebrate :cool:
@rangedhealer77 @Cos @Elly_x

3xody

ELITE
3xody
3xody
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: 3xody
Discord: Sley#2010
Server: Olympus
Favourite Christmas Memory: Future memory of mindlessly mining at Olympus during christmas while my entire family is eating christmas dinner and actually having some proper quality time. :)

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
IGN: twnku
Discord: twnku#0001
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec dignissim arcu elit, id sagittis neque blandit sed. Sed dictum sem mollis sem facilisis efficitur. In iaculis eu sem ac feugiat. Vivamus ultrices blandit semper. Nulla congue laoreet diam ac porta. Etiam eget, euismod dolor vitae, rutrum diam.

@John Doe @Johnny Appleseed @Jane Smith

Jenkas1lad

PATRON
jenkas1lad
jenkas1lad
Patron
Ratings
IGN: jenkas1lad
Discord: Jenkas1lad#6919
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory: One of my favourites is decorating gingerbread men with my cousins

CHMarcell

ELITE
CHMarcell
CHMarcell
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: CHMarcell
Discord: T.A. Anderson#8107
Server: Parkour
Favourite Christmas Memory: Going to my grandparents on sled because there was so much snow.

Last edited:

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Server: KitPvP

Favorite Christmas Memory:
Probably the best thing about Christmas every year is that I get to spend time with my loved ones, sharing presents, laughter, and fun memories with each other. Whenever I celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, mother, aunt, and others we always do the same each year, sitting together in front of the beautifully decorated Tree, listening to some Music, hugging each other, and then onto opening the presents, and last but not least a DELICIOUS meal. It's kind of turned into a tradition to do this every year for the past 18 Years.

Christmas gives me a chance to "forget" about my troubles just for a bit, and enjoy myself. ^_^

I shall ping @AbiXChew @KathrynsWill and @Kade_34 - my eMoms lol <3

Merry Crisis everyone!