PATRON
LukasaurusTM
LukasaurusTM
Patron
Ratings
IGN: LukasaurusTM
Discord: Lukasaurus™#7435
Server: Olympus/Prison
Favorite Memory: Torn between the time I got my first drumset for Christmas and the time I was gifted the Harry Potter books in hardcover.
@Birty @noahhh802 @Audiths idk if they consider me a friend, but I like playing with them on Olympus LOL

Jib

Survival/Earth Mod
Jibjablog
Jibjablog
Mod
Ratings
21 3
IGN: Jibjablog
Discord: Jib#1111
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory: When I got to visit my grandmother in holland before she passed

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
IGN: Hallowqueen
Discord: hallowqueen#2377
Server: Prisons (Olympus)

Favourite Festive Memory:
I love my Christmas Eve tradition of going for a bath at night, coming out and having a present to open (always the comfiest pyjamas), putting them on and getting excited for Christmas in my room while my paren- Santa* puts out all the presents under the tree. I’m also thankful at this time of year because it was a year ago I was blessed with @Gxllows.

@Phoenix @rangedhealer77 (and Gxllows counts as one too!) Merry Christmas Eve, Eve y’all! Or happy holidays if you celebrate any other traditions.

Kick2ass

ELITE
Kick2ass
Kick2ass
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77
IGN: Kick2ass
Discord: Maitre#5645
Memory: One time I put peanut butter on my b***... Just kidding.../ My favorite Christma's memory is when there was no covid and we could all get together with our family. I live in Quebec and it's been 2 christmas since we could be together.

fed

MVP+
fedarius
fedarius
MVP+
Ratings
Ign: fedarius
Discord: fedarius#9285
Favorite memory/story: When I was really young, I really enjoyed spending time with my mom and dad since and the rest of the family since they are all busy we don't have many family gatherings, so yeah that's one of my favorite memories about Christmas holiday :)

DuhItzAva

ELITE
DuhItzAva
DuhItzAva
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: DuhItzAva
Discord: avahatestovibe#0060
Server: Olympus
Memory: Celebrating Christmas with just my immediate family the day after because of an event that happened on the actual day, it was actually very fun <3
@hot_glue_gun123 @csdoede @ChipsAJAhoy

Ratings

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Minecraft: TiltedTwist
Discord: TiltedTwist#5780
Game: Olympus Prison

I recall in my youth, many years ago, there was a certain gift I wanted. I don't remember what it was, but I wanted it very badly. I don't remember why I didn't get that gift. Maybe it was too expensive, or something that just wouldn't work in the small house we were in. Anyway, on christmas day I didn't receive the gift. I was very upset. Though, what cheered me up was spending time with my family. I was allowed to stay up late that night, and we just overall had a good time. Even though I didn't get what I wanted, I had decided that night, that christmas...was the best christmas I had ever had.

AcaKasapin

MVP+
AcaKasapin
AcaKasapin
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: AcaKasapin
Discord: AcaKasapin#9522
Favourite Christmas Memory: Throwing fireworks with friends and family. One year we had so many fireworks it took us 2 full days to use it all :D

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
IGN: I__PK__I
discord: I___PK___I#9311
Favorite memory: ah yes, back when i was a wee little pk. my favorite memory would probably be waking up in the morning without a care in the world or any responsibilities. wont be another day like those good ole days.

@Swrds @Swartzinator @Comfort

Slaapziekte

ELITE
Slaapziekte
Slaapziekte
ELITE
Ratings
59 2
IGN: Slaapziekte
Discord: Slaapziekte#5034
Would like to receive them on Olympus :)
-
Not necessarily my favourite Christmas memory, but 2 years ago I got sick the day after Christmas after I ate something wrong during a Christmas party with the family. I was supposed to go to family on Dec 26th, but since I was sick I couldn't go. That day, I played the olympus s3 reset with a bucket next to me in bed :)

fana

QA Team
fanasey
fanasey
QA Team
Ratings
IGN: Fanasey
Discord: fana#0001
Server:Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory:
Going to NYC for Christmas and seeing the tree at Rockefeller. We ended up getting stuck in this huge snowstorm (my whole family) and just explored the city with streets closed, snow everywhere. It was an absolute blast and felt like something out of a Christmas movie just seeing the city still and white with snow.
@LobCutie @Dehiscence @imdabestmaan

TantorDoe

ELITE
TantorDoe
TantorDoe
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: TantorDoe
Discord: TantorDoe#2035
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory: Has to be getting up at 6am every Christmas day for the gifts. The magic of seeing what Santa left my brother and I was always magical and memorable. We would wake up our parents, only to be told to go wait another 4 hours before opening anything. (single tear)
@RazorScythe @Fumblemor @its_creeps

Roj03

ELITE
Rojboy
Rojboy
ELITE
Ratings

DISCLAIMER:

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

IGN: Rojboy
Discord: Roj#8540
Favourite Christmas Memory: Benchwatching the home alone movies

DoubleError03

ELITE
DoubleError
DoubleError
ELITE
Ratings

DISCLAIMER:

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

IGN: DoubleError
Discord: DoubleError#8734
Server: Parkour
Memory: My favorite Christmas memory was about 10 years ago on Christmas day me and my brothers opened a brand new PlayStation 3!!