PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Server: Skyblock
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77
IGN: Penguin_blaze
Discord: penguin_blaze#9112
Server: Olympus
Favourite Christmas Memory: Finding the mushroom ornament inside da tree
@RQCAPTAIN @quinncia @Duda23123

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
IGN: BuffySwag
Discord: Buffy#0002
Server: Parkour
Favourite Christmas Memory: Hard to decide. Telling my family I'm gay last year is a contender, as well as excitedly opening presents at 7am on xmas day when I was very small.
@amy. @Emee @trashthetic

oh and thank you swrds, abi, lemon and ranged for doing this :mc_377-0:

pif

PATRON+
pif69
pif69
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: xPif
Discord: pif#0001
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas Memory: When i was like 4 or 5 years old, my grandfather planted a tree outside in our backyard. He said it was my own little christmas tree. Ever since that day this tree is growing old with me :)
@Dehiscence @becc_ @hdgf

Stinker

ELITE
OyMate
OyMate
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Jason101010Y
Discord: ed.#0332
Favourite Christmas Memory:
My favorite Christmas was eight years ago when my dad and I went to Denver, Colorado to visit my aunt and uncle. My mom had passed away that spring and we were invited to Colorado by my aunt. I was so excited to fly over there again. My aunt and I were close (she just passed away this November) and I felt so good being with my relatives. It snowed and we had a great time.
@alexandraw453 @Wystana @ArchVenom

Six_Sided_Square

ELITE
ByroBuff
ByroBuff
ELITE
Ratings
45 3
IGN: PresidentObamaMC
Discord: ObamaBetterThanU#0480
Favourite Christmas Memory: I gave my brother a box of those peanut things and said it was a snow shaker

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

DISCLAIMER:
We do NOT know when the crate is going to be released. The winners will still be announced on Christmas Eve, even if the crate is not out yet.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Ign Jess_joestar
Discord v i b e s#0410
Survival
my favorite part was helping my gradma cook the 7 fish dinner on christmas eve
@fana @wxlter @dorathecreatorrr

Ratings

DISCLAIMER:

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

IGN: _Jah__
Discord: Jah#7142
Server: Prisons
Favorite Christmas Memory: Looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. @SSM_GOD @oGal @Lebooger

Ratings

DISCLAIMER:

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————-  ————————-≾

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

View attachment 55803

my memory is giving my self and i pad when i was 7 and my discord is marsh#9114 and my user is Calmstingray206

Aqualier

PATRON
outofheaven
outofheaven
Patron
Ratings
IGN: outofheaven
Discord: Amphetamine#0212
Server Realm: Skyblock
A friend that i have: @hunt3r_

My favorite memory: It was a nice warm evening in 2016. My whole family sat surrounding this enormous christmas tree in the middle of the living room which was wrapped in tons of ornaments and garlands, with a big shiny star on the top. We all went from oldest to youngest in present opening which was a disaster. I mean, my baby sister was crying and desperate to open HER gifts. She didn't like the rules at all. Eventually it came to me, the second youngest child in the family, i had tons of gifts from aunts to uncles to grandparents to great grandparents. I had opened 3 gifts when i got my turn, and they were kinda nice. Some stuffed toys and apparel. I remember grabbing this rectangular box with a nice bow on it and seeing my mother's face expression, it was like she knew she'd fulfilled my biggest wish right there and then. I opened it and it was a brand new iPhone 6. The phone i dreamt for since it got released. It was also my very first phone, i was thrilled! and the happiest kid there. My siblings were a bit jealous ;p but oh well. My gift :)

That's my most dearest and beloved christmas memory. To this day, i'm still as excited as a child every time i get a new technological device. I just can't get enough of it.

Gxllows

ELITE
Gxllows
Gxllows
ELITE
Ratings
IGN - Gxllows
Discord - Gxllows #9912
server - Prison (since its all merged)
favourite memory - well I would have to say that it would be whenever my grandmother and grandfather would come visit us, since Christmas was also her birthday it was an even more special day, one that I Look back on fondly. now though the last two Christmas's we have had (last year and this year) it would have to be seeing hallows face when she open her not so surprise surprises.
@Hallowqueen @Dutchy1372 @awesoness

Beanos_421

MVP
Beanoes
Beanoes
MVP
Ratings
In-game user: Beanos_421
Discord: Beanos2 #3430
When I was younger (About 8) I actually believed in Santa Claus. My mother knew this and decided to hide presents downstairs, which I found the next morning. I got a Star Wars LEGO set inside of it, and still have it in the garage to this day.
(I have no friends, sadge)