CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
IGN: Nixeld
Discord: Nixeld#7768
My fav part of the lockdown is that i dont have to wake up so early just to travel to skool, really need that extra hr of sleep xD
I play mostly survival
This man always knows where the cubits are.

xKazooie

ELITE
ixKaz
ixKaz
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: xKazooie
Discord: Rayy#8528
Favourite Memory: The feeling when you jump out of an airplane while skydiving
Server: Survival

Ratings
  • IGN - GabTenmaWhite
  • Discord (including #) TheFallenAngel#6129
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life! - This lockdown/isolation is not really eventful for me, so not many memories have been made. I'm grateful for my family, friends, and my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!) - Skyblock Aztec

Aztec_

ELITE
Aztec_
Aztec_
ELITE
Ratings
IGN=Aztec_
Discord=Oandroff#4326
I'm just grateful I don't know anyone properly affected
I play on parkour the most

Ratings
probler_YT. probler#1420
my best memory in quarinteen is when someone simped me vip! it was nice and now im looking to get vip+ :) if your a simper dont be scared to simp for me :). i play on atlas becouse i got bored of skyblock and after the reset.

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
IGN: Riffet
Discord: Riffet#5398

Personally, this isolation gives me free time to do what i need to do online and i think its nice. if i were to choose a favorite moment in isolation is would just be playing minecraft with my friends and talking to them, not really special in general, but i think its nice in my eyes.

Factions, since i think its competetive and fun, really gets the adrenaline going.

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
IGN: Arenzo
Discord: Arenzo#0001

Favourite memory: sitting on my ass all day for weeks doing nothing, I truly appriciate that aspect of the lockdown for however long it will last. (obviously theres tons of bad things caused by lockdown but no one needs to hear that rn).

Most active server: Aether, most enjoyable server out there for a solo player in my opinion.

Ratings
9 3
IGN-Bokchoy26
Discord-AlexWaston#0917
Favourite isolation memory probably is when i was riding my bike down a steep hill and my back brake stopped working so i tried using my front brake and fell off my bike and completely bent the spokes on my wheels. it didn't really hurt but it was definitely funny from another person point of view.
I mainly play factions!

Ratings
Bradleybrad03, bradleybrad03#7323
my fav memory is driving with the fam to mcdonalds but the line was soooo loong so we drove like 2 hours to go to the most fancy restaurant ever wich did take away food we ordered the food and it was the best food ever :) and of course the trip was awesome with lots of singalongs
i mostly play factions and skyblock :) (fingers crossed i win)

JustWyren

VIP
JustWyren
JustWyren
VIP
Ratings
My IGN is JustWyren
My discord is Wyren#3425

My favorite thing during lockdown is that because she was so bored, my little sis' started playing Minecraft and we're having so much fun playing together!

Most played server : I think you meant on Manacube but I'm gonna answer in general:

I used to tryhard alot TheHive's bedwars, but I kinda got fed up and moved to parkour recently ( and got back to building with mapmaking), so its the server I play the most on Manacube!

simplylowry

PATRON+
SimplyLowry
SimplyLowry
Patron+
Ratings
38 1
IGN: SimplyLowry
Discord: SimplyLowry#6925
I hoped on a zoom with my friend in Canada and i got to sit there and clown on trump with a whole bunch of Canadians
I play on aztec/aether the most

Ratings
  • IGN SoloTurk06
  • Discord SoloTurk06#2030
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life! Talking With @anxikuma <3 :D
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!) Survival Parkour and Kitpvp

Ratings
IGN: Daanothy

Discord: heyimdaan#5466

Fav memory: Spending my time on parkour and have some fun with talking to people <3

Most player server: Parkour (With celestiiia)