Earth realm ideas

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
14 3
Factions is set to be fast paced earth is meant to be more fair to where everyone gets a chance if they made it to 12 hours then literally no one would siege everyone would be neutral
12 hours is more than fair it's literally half a day and you don't expect anyone from horizon to be active at all times? there's always some people online everyone isn't north american.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
12 hours is more than fair it's literally half a day and you don't expect anyone from horizon to be active at all times? there's always some people online everyone isn't north american.
Why specifically horizon? And no most players aren’t equipped for a siege making a siege 12 hours is literally 1 of the dumbest things they could do cos everyone will go peaceful

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Why would sieges be 12 hours? 3 days is enough

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
You are comparing the realms i am comparing situations, sieging is like raiding your logic is that people wants to wait 3 days in order to claim banners win battles im just telling you that in factions same thing happens but faster it's not a comparison to the realm but to the element of sieging and raiding people dont want to wait.
Factions is set to be fast paced earth is meant to be more fair to where everyone gets a chance if they made it to 12 hours then literally no one would siege everyone would be neutral
As wevoh said just talk about this on discord, arguing here isn't going to get anyone anywhere

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
i have 700 hours and towns i've been in have had 150+ siege wins combined and 180+ sieges participated. i know what im talking about. we dont need 1.8 pvp when items like the raygun exist, just buff those and make saturation items weaker, "1.8 pvp" is not 1.8 pvp and is way worse than both 1.9 and real 1.8 pvp.
its litteraly the point though make pvp fights actually doable if you really played earth pvp you will know blasters dont do mcuh and are just boring to use in pvp and as for saturation items buff them would def be a good idea since they are litteraly game breaking i have about 8 stacks of e gaps and i dont even use them cause i have a sat 2 item thats how op it is 1.8 would def be a good idea and it would fix all the laggy pvp that we experience in duels or in lps.Im all up for it and im sure it will attract a bigger player base than when it was 1.9 pvp.Fights are boring and everyone agrees thats why earth is like creative now the economy is fcked up and even staff acknowledge that it is fcked up top is a mess and is favorable to p2w people( people who buy alts) and is just unfair to player who spend time in the game but cant do sht against someone with 9 alts earth is so boring ive never seen people sell so many svas on ah and quit like that making it 1.8 would just save the server and you know it raygunning people and buffing sat items wont do sht and just make earth even more p2w and boring.Earth just need to be re made from the ground and needs to be a completly different game mode that what it is rn its so unbalanced and staff dont give a freak(neutrality cost for exemple which is still in the economy from last season) apart from jacob who gave me some good ideas for earth which i would totally wish to see like skyblock f2p svas that you can get by actually playing the game or things like that. +1 for wevoh though im not sure if staff will do a really good job about balancing sva unbreaking and everything but hey i just wanna see the earth from rn disapear cause its so boring.
Post automatically merged:

Why would sieges be 12 hours? 3 days is enough
dora give your wisdom to earth and make it great again pls.

Fox (Earth)

ELITE
TheFoxFan
TheFoxFan
ELITE
Ratings
24 2
I agree somewhat with Luc, not all but sieges take way too long. They last about 3 days, which is extremely unreasonable. Also, economy is more shit then pvp. Pvp sucks as well, but we have to fix the economy. Cubit prices are skyrocketing, and we must fix it. Also 1.8 pvp is not necessary, as long as the mods fix svas. They are extremely over powered and unfair, I am not saying to completely remove them or to make them worse, but they need to be easier to kill. I agree with luc saying that it is just almost unkillable.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Okay so I have held off making a comment here till I had time to think about all that Wevoh had written.

On 1.8:
I personally think adding 1.8 pvp would be a great addition to earth. We had a discussion about it here: (https://manacube.com/threads/hopeful-changes-to-earth.89722/). On this we had comments though that if earth is brought to 1.8 pvp that sva armor should be unbreakable. I still agree with this and more so after hearing staffs comments that the during sieges there isn't an intent for items to be lost in sieges. Right now only way to kill someone is to have numbers with blasters or break armor. Breaking armor is a big reason people don't join sieges.

On ce books:
I love the idea of somehow evening out items with those who grind. Maybe this is a challenge type reward for like a slightly above slayer kit or like on factions a slight buff armor but the more you do stuff the more it increase. Could be a random drop that starts at protection 2 but if you kill like 10k spiders you go to level 3 then 10k at another mob etc (just throwing numbers out for example not actual numbers)

On nation limits/town

So if we move to your proposal then its like factions and fighting . The part this will ruin is new players. Right now on earth I can invite and grow new players in the town. The fix for this of limiting members will just shove all the good players into a town together and then we still have similar issues. Need to let towns grow. Also remember there always needs to be a peaceful option its a balancing game

My suggestion is a complete over hall to sieges.

The time of sieges lasting 3 days with battle sessions is to spread out the fighting for different time zones. I personally think stuff could be done instead of sieges do something like the tournament session on factions. Let towns have a up to 10 player fighting pool and we fight in custom arenas. This could help solve lots of the issues with sieges such as randoms in the siege area, what you cant build/not build around banner, inaccessible towns, knocking out of siege area. I think winners could get something for the town like a sale boost etc. Just a suggestion.

Last comment these are my personal opinions not my teams, nations, etc

Last edited:

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Okay so I have held off making a comment here till I had time to think about all that Wevoh had written.

On 1.8:
I personally think adding 1.8 pvp would be a great addition to earth. We had a discussion about it here: (https://manacube.com/threads/hopeful-changes-to-earth.89722/). On this we had comments though that if earth is brought to 1.8 pvp that sva armor should be unbreakable. I still agree with this and more so after hearing staffs comments that the during sieges there isn't an intent for items to be lost in sieges. Right now only way to kill someone is to have numbers with blasters or break armor. Breaking armor is a big reason people don't join sieges.

On ce books:
I love the idea of somehow evening out items with those who grind. Maybe this is a challenge type reward for like a slightly above slayer kit or like on factions a slight buff armor but the more you do stuff the more it increase. Could be a random drop that starts at protection 2 but if you kill like 10k spiders you go to level 3 then 10k at another mob etc (just throwing numbers out for example not actual numbers)

On nation limits/town

So if we move to your proposal then its like factions and fighting . The part this will ruin is new players. Right now on earth I can invite and grow new players in the town. The fix for this of limiting members will just shove all the good players into a town together and then we still have similar issues. Need to let towns grow. Also remember there always needs to be a peaceful option its a balancing game

My suggestion is a complete over hall to sieges.

The time of sieges lasting 3 days with battle sessions is to spread out the fighting for different time zones. I personally think stuff could be done instead of sieges do something like the tournament session on factions. Let towns have a up to 10 player fighting pool and we fight in custom arenas. This could help solve lots of the issues with sieges such as randoms in the siege area, what you cant build/not build around banner, inaccessible towns, knocking out of siege area. I think winners could get something for the town like a sale boost etc. Just a suggestion.

Last comment these are my personal opinions not my teams, nations, etc
they should also make holys more rare and they should also unblacklist me

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Exactly like I logged on like a few days ago I made a demon trap and i am invseeing everyone and they all have holy scrolls on them like MAKE THEM MOREE RARE
… your blacklisted

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
they should also make holys more rare and they should also unblacklist me
No matter how rare you try and make them they will be there. Like if they 10k souls people would still grind them.

Exactly like I logged on like a few days ago I made a demon trap and i am invseeing everyone and they all have holy scrolls on them like MAKE THEM MOREE RARE
Yeah and also more reasons your blacklisted. I am just wondering if your blacklisted why are you still on the forums?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
No matter how rare you try and make them they will be there. Like if they 10k souls people would still grind them.

Yeah and also more reasons your blacklisted. I am just wondering if your blacklisted why are you still on the forums?
Yeah steph u tell em

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16

Cuz I want to get unblacklisted from my fav server D:

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
Cuz I want to get unblacklisted from my fav server D:
dont talk to them lol they just dont wanna hear something which would make them vulnerable i agree with you dora holys are way to easy to get last season was perfect cause you could only get them in crates but now damn people are giving me holys like that i even have spare ones its insane ong you cant loose stuff now.

Beans4lifes

PATRON+
Beans4lifes
Beans4lifes
Patron+
Ratings
60 17
i have 700 hours and towns i've been in have had 150+ siege wins combined and 180+ sieges participated. i know what im talking about. we dont need 1.8 pvp when items like the raygun exist, just buff those and make saturation items weaker, "1.8 pvp" is not 1.8 pvp and is way worse than both 1.9 and real 1.8 pvp.
im sorry undiny but i disagree. 1.8 pvp sounds amazing