[ENDED] Crates + Cubits GIVEAWAY

rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
Yes, the boy is back. Not for long, so I would like to make the most out of it. If you remember, I ditched the last giveaway due to some unforeseen circumstances. Regardless, here's a new one. READ EVERYTHING:

5 MARIO CRATES AND 25 CUBITS

*** To enter, reply to this thread by stating your IGN and type "12345" after it ***

Winner will be picked on Thursday, July, 7.

I will buy the items on my account (yes, patron is tempting) then give them to you on the server, so make sure you're available to hop on for a couple of seconds at least).

I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged AND /mail them on the server, if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will be picking a different winner.

Good luck!

PS. I will be making more giveaways very soon, keep an eye out for me on the server or on here as I will be announcing it on both.

======================
RESULTS

So, to pick a winner, each entry was given a number based on their reply # (top right of each reply). So the first entry reply got 1, the second entry reply got 2, etc. Basically the first to reply to the thread is #1, etc. Total number of entries is the number of replies minus 1 (myself - and since no one replied without entering).

I selected a range of 1-116 (since there were 116 entries in total). I used Google's random number generator, and the result was screenshotted (check the photo):

THE WINNER:

@Danyuul

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 4.21.31 PM.png

(he was the 101st entry, which is the same number generated from the random number generator photo attached)

Thanks to everyone who entered, you can follow me if you want as I will be making more giveaways in the future!

It's good to be back ;)

Last edited:

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Ign:Ester070
12345 6

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
BuffySwa 12345

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
qMika 12345

Sir if I don't win I'll make sure that Barca will lose against us in the 2023/24 UCL finals o>