G0reds Departure

xXxStormyNytexXx

ELITE
xXxStormyNytexXx
xXxStormyNytexXx
ELITE
Ratings
I think my favorite thing about this server is that I'm able to take a break from it and come back any time that I want and continue to enjoy it, I'm not saying it's always fun, there is a-lot of bugs but you find ways to enjoy it and that's what I've always liked.
-Discord: AutumnXE#0480

Kirzem

MVP
kirzem
kirzem
MVP
Ratings
My favorite thing about Manacube is the staff. They are all so helpful and respectful. No other server that I've been on has had such a great group that takes care of their players!

IGN: kirzem
Discord: Kirzem#3516

the thing i like most about the server is that its easy to make friends <3
discord - hbrj#4341
ign - hbrj

Last edited:

AtePlant

ELITE
AtePlant
AtePlant
ELITE
Ratings
67 2
My favorite thing about manacube is the friend i've made along the way!

fana

QA Team
fanasey
fanasey
QA Team
Ratings
My favorite thing about mana is/was the tight knit community that existed. It seemed like an extremely friendly place with player driven events, warps and builds (/warp home), and a competitive atmosphere. People come and go but that community atmosphere usually always redevelops in the new wave of players. Sad to see you go but wish you the best in whatever you do after (especially Rust)!

Fanasey
fana#0001

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
Hey Gored!! While I am sad to see you leave for good, I understand the need/desire to do something else. And I know this will not be the last interaction between us as I will see you on Grounded. :p

My favorite part of ManaCube was the community and farms aspect for multiple seasons. Even though I am unhappy with the merge now, there are still some positives as I have gained many friends from ManaCube and MineVille along the way and do not regret any time played. I still have my collection of special items and plan to continue to keep those items safe for many seasons to come.

Thank you for being so generous with this giveaway!! Look forward to seeing you around!

<3 Kath <3

kathfishing
kathfishing#0161

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
My favorite thing about Manacube is the vast variety of gameplay, communities, and people you can get involved with. Each realm offers you the chance to experience something new and make new friends, etc. If you're ever bored with one realm you can always find another one to get involved in, thats the cool part about Manacube, you have options.

(DC: phant#8998 | IGN: 3140)

Tytler

PATRON+
Tytler
Tytler
Patron+
Ratings
My favorite thing about mana and has always been since 2017 when I joined was the player base community, even though I’m not as active anymore the community for manacube hasn’t changed much as being very respectful to new players and are willing to help those who ask questions. It’s always been one of the best things about this community as you go on other servers and everyone is usually pretty toxic and ignore those who are new, but you come here being new and everyone would give you tips on how to start out or show you the mana wiki and maybe even give you some good starter stuff. I have made some of my closest online friends from this server and I can’t be more thankful for them being apart of my life.

smokinxans

PATRON+
smokinxans
smokinxans
Patron+
Ratings
My favorite thing about manacube is killing all the nons and making them wish they didn't come on the server. It's actually pretty great tbh. I like pvp and making people pissed off and i liked killing people with you on survival.

tin

ELITE
tinswy
tinswy
ELITE
Ratings
Hi there G0red! My in game name is tinswy and I have been playing on this server since Minevile and have loved it here. My favorite thing about Manacube is their great community, creativity, and positivity. Although I have taken a break from this game for a little, I always try to make time to play. Thanks for the opportunity, have a great departure.

In-Game: tinswy
Discord: tin loves ali#3676

Six_Sided_Square

ELITE
ByroBuff
ByroBuff
ELITE
Ratings
45 3
Hello, my ign is PresidentObamaMC and my discord is ObamaBetterThanU#0480

my favorite thing about manacube is all of the custom items although I barely have any :)

xolance

MVP
Miwui
Miwui
MVP
I joined Manacube back in July and I think my favorite part of it is that the community is very closely bonded with each other. I have enjoyed all of the friends I've made throughout my time playing the server too. xolance#5729

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574

My favorite thing about Mana is or are probably the Community and the variety of Realms it has to offer (though I wish some of them would get some more attention xoxo). I've had some amazing opportunities on Manacube, and throughout my time here I've met some of the most amazing people here, some of which I never thought would mean so much to me. <3

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
my favourite thing about manacube is the players and some of the staff team actually fixing problems for me : )