G0reds Departure

AcaKasapin

MVP+
AcaKasapin
AcaKasapin
MVP+
Ratings
My favorite thing about ManaCube is probably the community. Most players are chill on SkyBlock and I've met a couple of people who I talk to occasionally while playing :)
Ign: AcaKasapin
Discord: AcaKasapin#9522

KingOfMonkeys

ELITE
KingOfMonkeys
KingOfMonkeys
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite thing about manacube is the community and the creations you can see arround (like on parkour and creative). Most of them are really stunning!

IGN: KingOfMonkeys
Discord: KingOfMonkeys#1662

My favorite thing about ManaCube is probably the crates even tho I have spent way to much and Im an avid collector also I love Minecraft in general.
Gl everyone
Instagram Spencer__Neale

bad_Apollo

VIP+
bad_Apollo
bad_Apollo
VIP+
Ratings
My favourit think on Manacube is on survival, I love it to build big castels and farm. And I like it to see how happy new players are when I give them stuff . All the best bad_Apollo!

Jojo29W

VIP
Swift_Spy
Swift_Spy
VIP
My favorite thing gotta be all the freedom in skyblock that basically lets me build and do whatever i want and make my island into my dream build

BasilOmar

MVP
BasilOmar
BasilOmar
MVP
Ratings
Hi
My favourite thing about manacube there is many things actually not 1 thing I do know somebody and have some friends and get to know everyone in the survival I Joined the server about two months I know a lot of friends now and i would like thank them Joc , dora , vera , bex ,sugerv6 , bad ,beanos ,fana , fusionerr , ender , nico They maybe don’t know me but I have played with them talk to them maybe some times fishing with them in mana pound I really enjoying playing in this several and be great to know some new people and I would like to thanks the mods and admin to keep up with our problems and solve it for us and solve our issues and keep in touch with us .
And nice to know youG0red if you did not leave we can be friends
I am BasilOmar
thanks for reading <3

My discord : Volcano#0109
My Instagram: Volcano_99
My snap : Ba_Or

DefeatedZoro

PATRON+
3VWN
3VWN
Patron+
Ratings
My favourite thing about ManaCube is probably going to be the community withing Survival, although i have not been as active and most of the older players that i knew have left, the newr members of the community have continued to make it a pleasant place to be, and thats just one thing i love about it.
Discord: DefeatedZoro#7200
IGN: DefeatedZoro

Hi! My name is Qbesh and my favorite thing about the server is that there are so many different people from so many different places that all come together and play 1 server, i think its amazing that a game/server can do that! :)
Discord - Qbesh#4341

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
can u pls twitch stream it or smth or go on vc so we can litsen/watch it live?

iYawn

MVP
iYawn
iYawn
MVP
Ratings
My favourite thing since joining is the layout of survival and custom textures the staff make for the server. Lookings incredible and that would take a while to make

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
My favorite thing about manacube is how everyone isn't toxic, and I also love how they have more than one kind of realm!
IGN: Comfortvibes
Discord: Comfort#3698
this HAS to be realm specific, I'm pretty sure most of the server is toxic.

TheSnad

ELITE
TheSnad
TheSnad
ELITE
Ratings
31 1
my favorite thing about mana cube is all the friendly players, when I first started I was worried that I was going to feel left out of everything, but I instead felt invited and it’s been great! ign:TheSnad

G0red

PATRON+
ElongatedMonkey
ElongatedMonkey
Patron+
Ratings
Winners :

Eagle Sword - @Ellieza

Magic Ice Sword - @Zavman

Candy Cane Sword - @KathrynsWill

Groudon Sword - @Phant

Carrot Sword - @Kirzem

Scorpion Sword - @AtePlant

Frostbite Sword - MysteryVan

Red Lightsaber - @CaydenGaming

Paradise Pick -
KingOfMonkeys

Pocky Rod - @QEIAION

Silver Spoon - @bxbb

Wizard Sell Wand - @csdoede

Maple Sell Wand - @ErenGRTTN

Turkey Sell Wand - @oien

Dragon Axe - @nico_

Cupids Axe - @Beomage

Reaper Scythe - @
TubsLuvsBees

Congrats to all of the winners, to those who haven't claimed your prizes, DM me on here to set up a time to redeem your prizes. I am on vacation from work for a week. :)