Global Suggestion

Ratings
hello everyone I wanted to get some feedback on a idea I had.

I think there should be a new command called like /help new on the server in each server like factions etc. All the command would do is in chat it would have a interactive thing where it teaches new players about cusstom thing the server has. Like but not limmited to cubit mana ect. What’s your options on this idea?

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
well on factions there is ./f help which goes through lists of commands that can help you with it. there also is /rules which leads you too faction, and global / chat rules.
1620946527053.png

On kit there is ./help which gives you a link to the wiki, which explains to you what kitpvp is and what you can do there.
1620946568624.png

not to sure where ./help leads you on other servers, but ik ALL servers have a great explanation on the wiki, with what it is and how to play it :)

here is the wiki link https://manacube.wiki/

Ratings
Hi Chiaruh
I do know the server has /help but it doesn’t go into any details about mana and cubits witch is something that new players would not know about.

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
The /help command as we all know it currently is a global placeholder of sorts for any on-the-spot plugin support.
It on its own is not meant to be a tutorial nor was it made for player use in the first place. Think of it more as a helpful tool for developers and administrators.

The wiki however does a fantastic job at just that though! As Chiara mentioned
Not just "A matches B" kind of explanations either. It goes down to how different things can be used together and is full of examples! :)

Perhaps simply creating a command /wiki could be of a better fit to be more accessible to newcomers. Though it is advertised quite frequently too...

Ratings
Hey again
I am just thinking Just some commands that explains what mana and cubits do server side would be nice not have long to go online to find out.