Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello everyone!

As you may see in the title and my previous post, we are back with Guess That Staff Member! This time earlier, as I have things to do on the weekend and I'm definitely postponing homework!

For those who still don't know how to play; Every week or so, I will be making a forums thread where I will be giving facts about a certain staff member. Of course the staff member will be different every week and everyone will have equal chances of solving this. The staff member chosen can be any staff member that is listed on our forums staff list, located here: https://manacube.com/staff/. The facts can go from how they appear to others, their likings, if they play any sports, their age to how long they've been staff for.
Hints will be given at my own discretion, but will always be between 2 and 3 hints. Staff will be revealed the following week, along with the #2 Week of this game.

Please follow all ManaCube Rules.

This week's staff member: @TTuller! Congrats to those who have guessed correctly!
I’ve been playing manacube for almost 16 months and I am painfully good at the game. Mr. Dacon is intimidated by my sheer popularity. I’m constantly listening to music.​

Banned twice? Who??

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

For last week's post: https://manacube.com/threads/guess-that-staff-member-week-1.62119/ (Check who it was!)

Last edited:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
This has GOT to be Ryan (TTuller)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
this is Mr. Ex-Owner TTuller

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
yall are saying ryan and the hint says they're a cancer... RYAN WHEN'S UR BIRTHDAY I NEED TO KNOW ARE YOU A JULY CANCER OR A JUNE CANCER

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
yall are saying ryan and the hint says they're a cancer... RYAN WHEN'S UR BIRTHDAY I NEED TO KNOW ARE YOU A JULY CANCER OR A JUNE CANCER
Look at when he got the birthday trophy

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Look at when he got the birthday trophy
oh shoot big brain strats ryan if you see this I'm not a stalker i swear !!