[GUIDE] Everything you need to know about Olympus 2 (Almost)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
cooltext325404759822393.png
HELLO! I have decided to make a second guide for Olympus Season 2!!
Olympus has been out for over a year (since 7th April 2018) and the second season has since been released on 9th March 2019
Note: This guide will be about Season 2, my previous guide (here) is out of date so I wish to make a new thread about everything that features in Olympus :D.
cooltext325287716319456.png

If you couldn't tell from joining the server, Olympus is a prison server where players mine, farm and even build to allow them to progress. First of, you start with the rank [Slave] and through mining and farming you will slowly be able to attain the rank [TITAN]. Having reached Titan rank, you'll be able to do one of the 13 rebirths available (Based on greek gods) and if you have completed all of the rebirths, you can ascend for a large sum of $$. Unlike any other servers, we offer features like Mana, Cubits, Rebirths, Slayer levels and even nice players and staff (Not a sell out). This server is perfect for players who fond mining, authenticity as well as a great community!
cooltext325288525863369.png

To log on to the server from the hub, you have to click on the compass (or /server) followed by the pickaxe or simply type /olympus. When you first log on to the server, you will be given a starter pickaxe which is actually pretty decent! (Efficiency 10 and Unbreaking 20). If you lose your pickaxe you can always get a new one by typing /kit pickaxe. Note that if you lose a highly enchanted pickaxe due to a server fault you can make a support ticket about it here, keeping in mind that it is not guaranteed that you will be able to get it back. /pay is disabled to prevent boosting so please do not beg players for cash. Instead, earn it yourself.
You can see the amount of money needed for each rank by typing /ranks list.
Screenshot_246.png

Costs of all the ranks
To get to the various mines you will need to have enough money to unlock them by typing /rankup (or /ru). To get to the next mine, run the command /mines or /warp to access the menu. You can also teleport to the mine straight away if you know the Mine ID (Mine1-2, Mine4, Mine20-3, etc.) by typing
/warp <MineID>.
Screenshot_247.png

Mine teleporter
1B927447-6B5B-4BF9-B2E7-98EDA0531A79.png

On most prison servers, restarting from the top is often called Prestige but here on Olympus we call it Rebirths. After each rebirth, a special reward/perk is awarded. You can access the rebirth menu by typing /rebirth in game.
Rebirths and their perks:
Ares: Witch Class in Ancient Trials
Athena: [Slayer] Title
Artemis: Ride pets + /nv (NightVision)
Apollo: Grappling Hook + Apollo's Golden Bow
Aphrodite: [❤️Loved] title + Love Aura
Hera: Unlock /heal
Demeter: Unlock /kingdom
Dionysus: Unlock /kit Dragonfruit
Poseidon: Poseidon's Chestplate + Ocean Helix Aura
Hades: Teleporter and Quick sell @ Hades' Volcano
Hermes: Keep EXP on Death
Hephaestus: Access to Trench enchantment + Molten Aura
Zeus: /smite + Thunder Aura + Rebirth Count
*Auras can be chosen by typing /aura
Screenshot_248.png

Rebirth Challenges Menu
PICTURE
Rebirth Counter
Once all Rebirths have been completed, you can Ascend. There are currently no perks for ascending apart from adding 1 rebirth count to your name. Ascending costs $25 Million multiplied by your rebirth count (e.g I am rebirth 100, cost to Ascend to Rebirth 101 will be $25 x 10 Million).
BLOCKS.png

Value of blocks do not increase as you rank up, meaning to say a diamond at [Lord] rank will have the same sell value at [TITAN] rank. You have access to more blocks as you rank up and progress through the mines. Note that you will not be able to sell blocks that are not in your mine or lower (e.g you can't sell diamonds at [Slave] rank).
The following are the ranks needed to sell ores in the VIP mine:
[Merchant] Rank for Gold
[Hoplite] Rank for Diamond
[Hero] Rank for Emerald
Coal - $10
Cobblestone - $25
Stone - $25
Iron Ingot - $25
Gold Ingot - $30
Mossy Cobblestone - $35
Coal Ore - $40
Iron Ore - $65
Andesite - $90
Granite - $125
Gold Ore - $135
Diorite - $150
Diamond - $150
Diamond Ore - $210
Prismarine - $300
Red Terracotta - $350
Emerald - $375
Emerald Ore - $375
Black Terracotta - $400
Magma Cream - $5000
*Prices are calculated based on 1x multiplier
**Ores sell more than their actual ingots
HADES' VOLCANO.png

In Season 2 of Olympus, Hades' Volcano was introduced as a PVP mine. There, you will be able to mine Magma which gives 1-5 magma cream (at random) per block which can be sold for $5000 at the Magma Merchant. Magma regenerates every 15 Minutes (You can check by right clicking the the bedrock that spawns after breaking a Magma block) and all Magma in the whole Volcano regenerates at once every 30 Minutes. You are required to be at least [Hero] to be able to mine the magma. To get there, go to spawn and behind it there is a bridge leading to the Volcano or if you have completed the Hades Rebirth you can type /hades.
Note: Fortune does NOT affect the amount of Magma Cream you get.
VOLCANO ENTRANCE'.png

Hades' Volcano entrance
To sell the magma cream (If you have not completed Hades Rebirth) you will need to go somewhere in the middle of the bridge and turn to the sides, there will be a Magma Merchant there where you can sell your Magma Cream.
To the side of the bridge
Note: PVP IS ENABLED for all parts of the Volcano. You WILL drop your inventory on death. Use Holy White Scrolls (From Kilton) to ensure that those items that you apply it on are kept on death. (Currently, keep inventory is on. Will update when it turns off.)
KILTON
Kilton was also introduced in Season 2. It is accessible by running the command /kilton or going to the Kilton merchant at spawn. You can trade Heads for Souls, and Souls can be used to buy things from Soul Shop (/kilton or from merchant)
PICTURE 1
Kilton
PICTURE 2
Soul Shop
(A quick guide on Kilton by @Hallowqueen can be found here)
PLOTS
Plots are a special edition to the server where players can build farms, grinders or anything they can think of. The normal size of plots are 39 blocks by 39 blocks. To claim a plot simply type /plot auto or if you are standing on an unclaimed plot type /plot claim Note: You have to be [Farmer] rank or above to be able to claim a plot. This is your very own piece of land where you can do anything with it. There are a couple of rules to the plot world which are listed below.
If you wish to add players to your plot, you can do so by typing this command while standing on your plot: /plot add <name>
(they can build only when you are online, command for building when you are offline would be /plot trust <name> ). You can also deny other players from your plot so they cannot enter your plot with /plot deny <name>.
This list shows the rules of plots on Olympus
  • No Rude Builds
  • No Inappropriate Builds
  • No Lag/Crash Plots
  • No Schematica
  • No Alt Plot Boosting
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Trolling
  • No Hacking
*All Staff have the right to punish at their own discretion. This list is may be changed with/without notice. If unsure about anything, contact a Mod or Admin to clarify.
*Do not use this list as an excuse to break the rules.
*Do not use this list against staff as "Evidence" that you did not know that there are other rules, there may be some I missed out.
*Use at your own risk
*Rules can also be found here
PICTURE 1
Unclaimed Plot

PICTURE 2
Claimed Plot
Non donors only have access to 1 plot. If you are a donor however, you will have access to claiming multiple plots.
VIP: 2 plots
VIP+: 3 plots
MVP: 4 plots
MVP+: 6 plots
You can merge plots with friends or yourself with the command /plot merge this will allow you to have a bigger plot
Note: Only donors can merge plots (Up to 4, 6 for MVP+); Claiming plots with alts is NOT allowed
PICTURE
2 Plots merged together
To make your plot aesthetic-looking, you can change the border of your plot. To do so, stand on the plot and key in the command /plot set border <BlockID>. BlockIDs can be found here.
Note: Not all blocks works for setting the border
PICTURE
Plot Border changed
There are more commands that can be done in a plot, you can see the full list with the command /plot help all <1-7>
(A more detailed guide on Plots by @Hallowqueen can be found here and for an update to that here which includes details about spawners on plots)
SLAYER
Another edition to Season 2 would be Slayer Levels. You can access the slayer menu by typing /slayer. There are currently 10 Slayer levels and each level unlocks the ability to attack and purchase spawners of a mob
Below is the list of the requirements to unlock slayer levels:
Level 1: You start at level 1
Level 2: 100 Pig Heads + 100 Pig Kills
Level 3: 150 Chicken Heads + 150 Chicken Kills
Level 4: 200 Cow Heads + 200 Cow Kills
Level 5: 250 Spider Heads + 250 Spider Kills
Level 6: 350 Zombie Heads + 350 Zombie Kills
Level 7: 500 Skeleton Heads + 750 Skeleton Kills
Level 8: 650 Zombie Pigmen Heads + 1000 Zombie Pigmen Kills
Level 9: 800 Creeper Heads + 1250 Creeper Kills
Level 10: 1000 Enderman Heads + 1500 Enderman Kills
PICTURE
:mc_e_90::mc_e_93::mc_e_92::mc_e_52::mc_e_54::mc_e_51::mc_e_57::mc_e_50::mc_e_58::mc_e_99:
MANA AND ENCHANTS
Ever heard of mana being used as currency? Well in this server Mana is widely used in trading as well as upgrading certain things. Most commonly, Mana is used to upgrade pickaxes. Right-click a pickaxe and a menu will open up. Enchants that can be upgraded with Mana can be found there, costs of enchants increase the higher the level of the enchant. (Enchant Guide also by @Hallowqueen can be found here)
PICTURE
The server also offers many custom enchants for Weapons, Armour as well as tools! /enchant <EnchantName> will show you a description of the enchant that you want to know more about. Custom enchants can be classified into 3 categories mainly Common, Rare and Legendary. To get an enchant you will have to type /ce or go to the enchanter (/warp enchanter) and buy one of the 3 enchant books.
Note: You do not have a choice which CE you want, you have a chance at getting any of them (For each category)
Common Enchant Book: 1895 xp (40 Levels)
Rare Enchant Book: 16175 xp (80 Levels)
Legendary Enchant Book: 46455 xp (120 Levels)
To Apply an enchant, simply drag the book to the equipment that you wish to enchant. Be careful of the destroy rate as the item that you are enchanting has a chance to destroy the item you are trying to apply the enchant on.
PICTURE
TREASURE KEYS
There are currently 3 types of keys on the store. During special occasions, there would be limited edition keys!
Keys can be redeems at /warp crates.
PICTURE

$2M - 50%
$3M - 50%
$4M - 30%
5k Mana - 50%
7.5k Mana - 50%
10k Mana - 30%
100k EXP - 45%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right
PICTURE

Olympian Kit - 50%
/Vanish - 50%
/setwarp - 50%
32x /sethome - 50%
Legendary Aura - 50%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right
**You cannot get the same perk twice
PICTURE

Legendary Pickaxe - 30%
Dragonfruit Bombs - 50%
Bold/Italics Nickname - 10%
$6M - 50%
$8M - 30%
Rank Upgrade Paper - 5%
75% Sell Multiplier - 45%
7.5k Mana - 50%
10k Mana - 50%
15k Mana - 30%
Legendary Boots - 30%
5x Magic Success Dust - 35%
2 Legendary Keys - 20%
4 Cubits - 30%
150k EXP - 45%
*They are in order according to the chest from left to right, top to bottom
ANCIENT TRIALS
Ancient Trials was first introduced in Skyblock but has since been brought to Survival and Olympus. Note that Ancient Trials in Skyblock and Survival are similar but shop in ancient trials is different.
So what exactly is ancient trials? A brief description would be fighting through 10 waves of different mobs to reach the final boss wave. After completing this Ancient Tokens will be awarded that can be spent on exclusive and valuable rewards as well as a top spot on the leaderboards.
There are 3 classes to choose from: Tank, Warrior, and Archer (Witch class if you have completed Ares' rebirth challenge)
PICTURE 1
PICTURE 2
During the Trials, mobs will spawn around the arena all at once. In the middle there is a mini shop area where you can buy upgrades, potions, ender pearls and more using XP! Mobs drop XP every time they are killed. It is important to spend your levels carefully so that you are well equipped for the boss fight
PICTURE
Extra Info
There is a lottery system which allows you to buy a ticket for $100k. After a certain amount of time, the winner will be announced and will receive the money of all the people who participated.
Like the other gamemodes, if you have been banned, you can buy an unban here (1 time a year) or if you feel like you have been falsely banned or are deserving of a second chance you can appeal here, other staff or myself will deal with your appeal.
To go to the Tinkerer, type /warp tinkerer. There you can trade armour or tools for EXP. You will receive the EXP in a bottle. (/tinkerer is also a command)
PICTURE 1
PICTURE 2 PICTURE 3
To go to the Blacksmith, type /warp blacksmith. there you can combine enchants from 2 books of the same enchant to get a better one (If it isn't maxed). You can also combine 2 magic dust to get a better % out of it. (/blacksmith is also a command)
If you are unsure what the max level for the enchant is, you can run the command /enchant <EnchantName>
PICTURE 1
PICTURE 2 PICTURE 3
The Volcano isn't the only PVP area, the not so popular one is /warp pvp. Fly and vanish is disabled there and you drop your items and EXP if you die there, same for the Volcano just without the mining aspect.
PICTURE
If your tool is about to break be sure to repair it. It costs $100k (Free for MVP & MVP+ Players) and you can repair it by clicking the anvil in the Mana exchange menu (/exchange).
PICTURE
If you are a donor, you can type in color with the following color codes:
&0 BLACK
&1 DARK BLUE
&2 DARK GREEN
&3 DARK AQUA
&4 DARK RED
&5 DARK PURPLE
&6 GOLD
&7 GRAY
&8 DARK GRAY
&9 BLUE
&A GREEN
&B AQUA
&C RED
&D PINK
&E YELLOW
&F WHITE
&L BOLD (Need perk to use)
&O Italic (Need perk to use)
&K Obfuscate (Not Available Currently)
&N Underline (Not Available Currently)
&M Strikethrough (Not Available Currently)
Example: "&BI&1C&BE" would make "ICE", "&8I &CLove &ALife" would make "I Love Life"
*Colours above are exactly the same as Minecraft's Colours
STAFF ON OLYMPUS
If you have any issues in-game or see another player breaking the rules, do not wait for these staff to be on, /report <IGN> <message> or /helpop <message> and a staff online will attend to you if they can. To see staff that are online, type /staff. If no staff is on go to Manacube's discord to report it in the #help section. Take a Picture/ Record a video for evidence and tag Mods/Olympus Staff if necessary. If it's an issue that Mods cannot fix, make a support ticket so one of our Admins can deal with it.
CREDITS
Thank you to..
@Hallowqueen (Guides of different areas)
Olympus players who helped particularly @_RedBull_, @bashfulwolf22 and @Cuttzy

Hope this guide helps you :D

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Thank you, Ice for creating this very in depth updated guide to Olympus!

I remember when I first joined the server, your first guide helped me when starting out to come to terms with some of the basic information about the server. Thank you also for including some of my guides/threads, I appreciate it very much! I have no doubts that this guide will be of use to a lot of newer players, and people who are considering joining Olympus, but aren't too sure about it.

After all, it is the best gamemode on ManaCube ;)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
I tried to do something but I'm dumb so read the incomplete guide :D
Gonna try to find a way to add those images, stay tuned
For now stick with "PICTURE" and use your head to imagine it
\

Last edited:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Thank you, Ice for creating this very in depth updated guide to Olympus!

I remember when I first joined the server, your first guide helped me when starting out to come to terms with some of the basic information about the server. Thank you also for including some of my guides/threads, I appreciate it very much! I have no doubts that this guide will be of use to a lot of newer players, and people who are considering joining Olympus, but aren't too sure about it.

After all, it is the best gamemode on ManaCube ;)
Aww thanks! Olympus is the best gamemode

Sephyrin

MVP+
Sephyrin
Sephyrin
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
This a really cool guide, you've all put a lot of effort into it!

I'm sure it will help players who are new to the Prison gametype as well as new Olympus players, it's full of really useful information. One thing I would note is that you can access the tinkerer and blacksmith without warping to the locations (use /tinkerer and /blacksmith respectively).

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
This guide is great! Well done IceJellyIce! <3

Anyone, with a tendency to enjoy mining,
has now no further excuses, not to try the server!
Every server should have one of these. No doubt.
But I assume it was a long and tedious information gathering process (pics and all^^)...
I do plan on doing something like this for /skyblock at some point in time.
Well maybe. xD
Thanks again, cu around. <3

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Nice guide, I also just want to point out, one of the spoilers is called "The Thinkerer" so yeah that's a thing

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
(use /tinkerer and /blacksmith respectively)
Added thank you

Edited thanks

But I assume it was a long and tedious information gathering process (pics and all^^)
Well some pictures I edited it myself to make it look real and it did take some time but I had my previous guide to guide me on what I wanted in this one which allowed me to complete this in a day. Sadly though I can't put in all the images due to a restriction D:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
LOL I could have sworn I typed it correctly, edited it thanks

I have higher numbers for the amount of xp needed for levels 40, 80, and 120.
Although I think that the books take exact xp amounts now rather than subtracting directly from your level count.
I’m not sure about this, I’ll do some testing and update the guide in a bit

Last edited:

axiatinc

ELITE
axiatinc
axiatinc
ELITE
Ratings
40 4
Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Ive been looking for this for about a month or two. I will definitely be here quite often!

Also, could you add a section about spawners on plots and the requirements/spacing info?

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Im afraid your pictures do not work.
I know, there’s a limit to the number of pictures I can have. I’m trying to maybe find a way where I can add more but I’m not sure how

Also, could you add a section about spawners on plots and the requirements/spacing info?
Sure thing! Just give me a bit, little busy rn

_RedBull_

MVP+
SpookyRed_
SpookyRed_
MVP+
Ratings
30 1
Very good guide, Ice, It's going to be very helpful to the new players joining Olympus.
I can see you put a lot of effort into this, so good job, it's very informative.
Great job ❤

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
Wow! This is incredibly impressive, Ice. I'll definitely refer players to this post in the future if they're looking for an in-depth guide on anything Olympus-related.

Keep up the awesome work!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Okay, first off Ice the amazing fonts and organization really makes my brain happy haha, but on a more serious note it's refreshing to see an updating and more in-depth guide to Olympus season 2. Which Olympus having the same end goal for everyone with many ways to meet that goal it can be extremely helpful to have those explained to all players so they can start their experience off right. It's clear that you put time and effort into this post, thank you for being a great staff and community member Ice!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Thank you for this guide! It has been very helpful :D