Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
I’m by no means an expert, or have any decent knowledge about judging maps - however I would just like to say I really like this idea! It’s super cute and I’ve personally never really seen anything like it.

...possibly my inner-rodent mom coming out, but regardless! Really cute! Good luck <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I’m by no means an expert, or have any decent knowledge about judging maps - however I would just like to say I really like this idea! It’s super cute and I’ve personally never really seen anything like it.

...possibly my inner-rodent mom coming out, but regardless! Really cute! Good luck <3
I really agree with Hallow here, from the screenshots it looks really well-built. EDIT: This map is REALLY WELL BUILT! I love the parkour, it looks great, but I think you could use a bit more variety in your jumps as well as avoid overrelying on Slime Blocks and such. But otherwise, a super good, well made map.

Good Luck
xoxo
Cam

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Another great map.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Repuloh,

I will now be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original, and the build is great. It's simple, but built well, and attractive to look at.
The parkour isn't bad, but it is quite repetitive. You used some variety in the blocks/items, but it does feel quite repetitive. A lot of the parkour was ladders, heads & stone walls, followed by slime to vines, which even though there are multiple types of jumps, it does get repetitive in that sequence.
It would be great if you could use some different blocks and items throughout, as well as using them in different ways, rather than just having them one after another. I can send you some more examples if you like, but just play around with using multiple items together, or just changing around blocks and items to see what you can come up with to create more original jumps, so the map is more enjoyable.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Once you are ready for your map to be retested, either message me on the forums, on discord (madi#5198) or in-game

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Repuloh,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map is being Accepted!
As I previously mentioned, the theme and build are great, and now you've added a lot more variety to the parkour, which is really good.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.