Hello im SpookyUnicorn_!

Ratings
Hello, im SpookyUnicorn_ :So here we go..
----
I joined today and played on parkour and everyone was so friendly that i donated after 20 minutes of joining.
I donated to vip and i love the perks ect.
----
More about me: Im a 12 year old girl called Tia. (hate my name!) I live in the uk, i have a brother and a twin sister we are identical. We all play minecraft. I have a small dog called Daisy she is a white jack russell and loves rubber ducks and pink things. Uhmm my favourite food is pasta :D and i like donuts c; Oh and to add a bit more about me, i set my pp as a selfie.
----
Um i dont know what else to say so yeah. Add me as a friend if you want , ill add you back.
----
Bye :)
2016-10-25_08.45.07.png

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Good to meet you!

Hope you enjoy your time on MineVast, feel free to ask us if you need anything!

:)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Welcome on MineVast. Glad seeing you enjoying it here already. Feel free to message me. I am always on parkour, if you need someone. :D

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the server and forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here; MineVast is a great network accompanied by wonderful communities within each server. I look forward to seeing you on Parkour, although you should try out the other servers, you might find something that you like even more.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send a message to me or another staff member.