Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
This is so cute omg, I’m so happy for you guys and that you’ve been able to accomplish this. I’ve always tried to meet up with people online but with me being in the UK, it almost never works out.
I’m glad that you guys were able to see each other and that you’re happy, the story is adorable and it was a nice thread to smile while reading this morning!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Ah reading this made me extremely happy and I have to admit I teared up a little reading this. Who thought that you could meet the love of your life on a Minecraft Server? To be honest, I did not, and you two definitely proved me wrong. <3

I hope that you spend some wonderful years filled with lots of Happiness and create unforgettable Memories. Thank you so much for sharing this Story, it was worth the read! <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
This is actually awesome holy cow, I wish you and anthony the best of luck with your relationship in the future!!!! This was totally worth the read at 1 am while I am procrastinating lol, but like super cool story that is very moving and touching how this server brought you two together :D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
You know, you don't hear stories like this that often anymore. I'm really glad you two were persistent and confident enough in your relationship to pull through into making it a close distance relationship! I'm really happy for the both of you. Also, can I just say that you two look absolutely stunning on that first prom picture? Like... your dress and hair really said "this is my day" and he looks so happy that I'm wondering how the pictures of your wedding will look. Honestly... no... all of those pictures really scream "perfect couple" for some reason! I hope you two will have an amazing life together! Now imma bounce before I ramble on too much because I'm a sucker for love. BUT GG GAMERS.

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
This is so cute, so happy for you!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
O..m...g

This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story, this is great. I wish you guys nothing but positivity in the future! Sometimes I doubt if love is like meant to be? ... but you two prove everyone wrong who ever stated love isn’t meant to be. I loved this story so much!

(ps. Name your kid after Dacon )

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
What an amazing story. You guys are truly an amazing couple! This just goes to show how much it's worth to pursue happiness, even if it seems like it would never work out. I hope you guys continue to be happy together, no matter where life takes you both!

On a separate note, do you live near Peggy's Cove? I'm always blown away when I hear about a fellow Maritimer who plays Manacube!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
THIS IS SO CUTE!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Thank you for sharing this story, it was wholesome. stuff with covid lately has rather intense so i hope everything works out well for the both of you : )