Mr. cobble

ELITE
moore_awa
moore_awa
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Name of event: Musical TNT

How it works: This game is similar the classic game, musical chairs. However, instead of starting the game with one less chair than you have players, it begins with an equal amount of chairs, but one of them is 'TNT chair', and it will explode. Players run as music plays, and when it stops, they all take a seat. Then the TNT chair “explodes” and the player seated in it is out of the game. After each round, one chair is taken away so that there is always only one chair per player, but the TNT chair always remains in play.

Why I want to add this event: the players never know which one is the exploding seat, so it is just luck
See if you can add this cool event :D

Corrections:
maybe it can add some special abilities/kits that player can choose. It might help the players to choose the chair

Feel free to comment aua

Last edited:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Name of event: Musical TNT

How it works: This game is similar the classic game, musical chairs. However, instead of starting the game with one less chair than you have players, it begins with an equal amount of chairs, but one of them is 'TNT chair', and it will explode. Players run as music plays, and when it stops, they all take a seat. Then the TNT chair “explodes” and the player seated in it is out of the game. After each round, one chair is taken away so that there is always only one chair per player, but the TNT chair always remains in play.

Why I want to add this event: the players never know which one is the exploding seat, so it is just luck
See if you can add this cool event :D

Feel free to comment aua
So it is basicly a game of luck? Yikes.. uh no :) -1.

Mr. cobble

ELITE
moore_awa
moore_awa
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
So it is basicly a game of luck? Yikes.. uh no :) -1.
It's just my idea, maybe it can add some special abilities/kits that player can choose. It might help the players to choose the chair