Is manacube admin able to punish a player without evidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Just tell us, If you think you have the evidence that could against players why don’t you just provide it.

I’m 100% sure if there is a certain evidence could cause a punishment they will provide it after rejected the appeal.

1C714C8F-C5E7-4EB8-AD0A-8C0B360B341B.png

Attachments

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
So the way it works they have to have evidence and according to the attachments they do They won't share the evidence 'cause it's pvp related don't know why but that's the way they do it

Ratings
427 8
Just tell us, If you think you have the evidence that could against players why don’t you just provide it.

I’m 100% sure if there is a certain evidence could cause a punishment they will provide it after rejected the appeal.
View attachment 69385
I highly doubt this is justified. If you were hacking, they'll usually tell you in the ban what type of hack it was (unless it was a hacked client). That's what I see anyways. They could be hiding the evidence from you to ensure the player who reported you doesn't get harassed.

Good luck with your next appeal Minecraft_652!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I highly doubt this is justified. If you were hacking, they'll usually tell you in the ban what type of hack it was (unless it was a hacked client). That's what I see anyways. They could be hiding the evidence from you to ensure the player who reported you doesn't get harassed.

Good luck with your next appeal Minecraft_652!
typically this could be true for most situations but in this one, they might not be able to provide it because the evidence they found was secret staff-only logs or possibly it was too much to share. On the bans page is says it was a malicious offense so I don't think that one will be appealable for a while anyways.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,327 82
Hello!

As stated in your appeal, the Admins made the decision to ban you in this instance because of information they acquired. Admins reserve the rights to overrule moderation staff decisions when it comes to punishments, and they do not always require physical evidence when giving out punishments, and any evidence they do gather does not need to be shared. Moderation staff (Helpers, Mods, Mod+ and SrMods) always require evidence - the only staff members that this does not apply to are Admins and the Owner, as they have the discretion to hand out punishments when necessary - but this is not something that is abused and is very rare that it will happen.

You were given the direct contact information for one of our admins, RQCAPTAIN to discuss this decision further. Players cannot really give feedback on the appeals system as they only see one side of it, whereas staff actively participate in discussions and have access to behind the scenes information that is not always available to the wider community. There is no real benefit to posting the appeal publicly, as again you were given the contact information for one of the admins who will be able to explain the decision to you further. Additionally, the punishment you received is temporary, it will expire on the 23rd August 2023 - so it's not as though this is a permanent decision and you won't be able to re-join the network.

If you have questions, I would urge that you reach out to RQCAPTAIN directly or even Athena, as we cannot give out private appeal information on a public forum. The appeal decision is between staff and the appealing player - Every situation is entirely different, so every appeal is a case-by-case basis. Your specific situation is a perfect example of this, as it was not a typical moderation staff ban, and as Athena stated was decided by the Administrator team.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Hello!

As stated in your appeal, the Admins made the decision to ban you in this instance because of information they acquired. Admins reserve the rights to overrule moderation staff decisions when it comes to punishments, and they do not always require physical evidence when giving out punishments, and any evidence they do gather does not need to be shared. Moderation staff (Helpers, Mods, Mod+ and SrMods) always require evidence - the only staff members that this does not apply to are Admins and the Owner, as they have the discretion to hand out punishments when necessary - but this is not something that is abused and is very rare that it will happen.

You were given the direct contact information for one of our admins, RQCAPTAIN to discuss this decision further. Players cannot really give feedback on the appeals system as they only see one side of it, whereas staff actively participate in discussions and have access to behind the scenes information that is not always available to the wider community. There is no real benefit to posting the appeal publicly, as again you were given the contact information for one of the admins who will be able to explain the decision to you further. Additionally, the punishment you received is temporary, it will expire on the 23rd August 2023 - so it's not as though this is a permanent decision and you won't be able to re-join the network.

If you have questions, I would urge that you reach out to RQCAPTAIN directly or even Athena, as we cannot give out private appeal information on a public forum. The appeal decision is between staff and the appealing player - Every situation is entirely different, so every appeal is a case-by-case basis. Your specific situation is a perfect example of this, as it was not a typical moderation staff ban, and as Athena stated was decided by the Administrator team.

Wait could I ask for the evidence used to ban me?

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Discussing your bans publicly or argue with staff on Discord without submitting a ban appeal is an admission of your guilty and leads to reducing your chances of getting unbanned. Plus, Management Teams are smarter than you think to get a statement from them to include in your appeal.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Hello!

It is a temporary punishment but it’s also a false punishment that’s why I’m appealing to Dylan and xDacon to my case and I think they will solve this issue.

I don’t think any punishment no need for evidence, even it’s a temporary ban, also if there is a case that we can’t share the punishment and punish a player, I rather trust it’s lacking of evidence and a deliberate false ban they did.

I don’t accept any false punishment that’s why i’m doing it.

it’s not only to me, it’s to everyone.

It is seriously matter to everyone, because if it could be happened on me. they are able to punish anyone they disliked with NO certain evidence and even that person isn’t violated the rule.

admin is not rule.

You are oppose with me, just because you don’t like me, or just following with them, it’s totally not justified and unreasonable actions.

I always have all of the evidence… don’t think you can do any trick on me…

dislike, disagree is useless.
the fact is the fact.

We work for people, We shall never surrender!

Last edited:

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
It is a temporary punishment but it’s also a false punishment that’s why I’m appealing to Dylan and xDacon to my case and I think they will solve this issue.

I don’t think any punishment no need for evidence, even it’s a temporary ban, also if there is a case that we can’t share the punishment and punish a player, I rather trust it’s lacking of evidence and a deliberate false ban they did.

It is seriously matter to everyone, because if it could be happened on me. they are able to punish anyone they disliked with NO certain evidence and even that person isn’t violated the rule.

admin is not rule.

You are oppose with me, just because you don’t like me, or just following with them, it’s totally not justified and unreasonable actions.

the fact is the fact.

Please refer back to what HallowQueen said above

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98

admin is not rule.

the fact is the fact.

If they hate / dislike you as you stated, then they will ban you from ALL ManaCube platforms, but you're only temp banned on the server due to hacking, so no need to all these posts and showing up staff badly to the community.

And as Hallow said, only the Owner and Higher Management can punish players without physical evidences when necessary, and that rarely happens and depends largely on the severity of the punishment and its consequences.

Anyway, you're reducing your chances of getting unbanned in the next time by this post, especially with the permanent ban.

Ratings
427 8
I agree with you here, and even the rest of the staff team including some admins. Admins, or any member of staff are not superior or inferior to us. They are on equal level, standing on the same plain-field as us. They only enforce the rules, and can only punish players that are guilty of breaking rules with clear and unquestionable evidence of the defendant breaking them, aswell, keep to it to an un-biased point of view.

If they just banned you just because they think you are cheating, and because they heavily dislike you, that's not on you, rather on them. If this is the case, report the admin/staff that banned you. https://manacube.com/support/open

[Tip for staff]: For the future, if your uncertain about whether a player is cheating or not, maybe get an experienced kitpvp mod, or someone that has delt with hackers/cheaters before to take a look at the evidence, to decide if the player is cheating or not.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
If they hate / dislike you as you stated, then they will ban you from ALL ManaCube platforms, but you're only temp banned on the server due to hacking, so no need to all these posts and showing up staff badly to the community.

And as Hallow said, only the Owner and Higher Management can punish players without physical evidences when necessary, and that rarely happens and depends largely on the severity of the punishment and its consequences.

Anyway, you're reducing your chances of getting unbanned in the next time by this post, especially with the permanent ban.
No need to justify their actions, no evidence is no evidence.
if there is an certain evidence that could be shown and prove I’m really hacking, I won’t be here to send a post on it.

We are work for people, We shall never surrender!
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you here, and even the rest of the staff team including some admins. Admins, or any member of staff are not superior or inferior to us. They are on equal level, standing on the same plain-field as us. They only enforce the rules, and can only punish players that are guilty of breaking rules with clear and unquestionable evidence of the defendant breaking them, aswell, keep to it to an un-biased point of view.

If they just banned you just because they think you are cheating, and because they heavily dislike you, that's not on you, rather on them. If this is the case, report the admin/staff that banned you. https://manacube.com/support/open

[Tip for staff]: For the future, if your uncertain about whether a player is cheating or not, maybe get an experienced kitpvp mod, or someone that has delt with hackers/cheaters before to take a look at the evidence, to decide if the player is cheating or not.
actually I provided evidence to prove that there is an admin to do that, I already tried to report this case to the owner and supreme admin Dylan and xDacon I think they will handle this case.

the point is an certain evidence.

and I already provided almost all of the evidence to prove who is doing it, also I will collect all of the evidence on this post to defend myself.

I’m already done with my appeal and they rejected with no evidence.

it is able to consider to baseless against players/no evidence against players.

Never think I will surrender, I will never surrender to anyone.

I’m a person who tell the truth.

I love my people in my state, party and alliance in manacube, I will defend them anytime.

I’m also a professional minecraft server manager with all skills for linux/windows , using plugins and able to coding on java, I know almost all the mechanics on everything like essentialsX, coreprotect, GeoIP, holograms, NoCheatPlus, AdvancedAntiCheat, AntiAura, Spartan… etc.

We work for people, We shall never surrender

652Federation Intelligence Agency
652Federation Citizen & Immigration Agency

652Federation Burninglands Forces
652Federation Icehaven Forces
652Federation Police Forces
United Alliance General Forces
United Alliance Special Forces

Democratic People’s Republic of 652Federation
United Alliance

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
No need to justify their actions, no evidence is no evidence.
if there is an certain evidence that could be shown and prove I’m really hacking, I won’t be here to send a post on it.

We are work for people, We shall never surrender!
Post automatically merged:

actually I provided evidence to prove that there is an admin to do that, I already tried to report this case to the owner and supreme admin Dylan and xDacon I think they will handle this case.

the point is an certain evidence.

and I already provided almost all of the evidence to prove who is doing it, also I will collect all of the evidence on this post to defend myself.

I’m already done with my appeal and they rejected with no evidence.

it is able to consider to baseless against players/no evidence against players.

Never think I will surrender, I will never surrender to anyone.

I’m a person who tell the truth.

I love my people in my state, party and alliance in manacube, I will defend them anytime.

I’m also a professional minecraft server manager with all skills for linux/windows , using plugins and able to coding on java, I know almost all the mechanics on everything like essentialsX, coreprotect, GeoIP, holograms, NoCheatPlus, AdvancedAntiCheat, AntiAura, Spartan… etc.

We work for people, We shall never surrender

652Federation Intelligence Agency
652Federation Citizen & Immigration Agency

652Federation Burninglands Forces
652Federation Icehaven Forces
652Federation Police Forces
United Alliance General Forces
United Alliance Special Forces

Democratic People’s Republic of 652Federation
United Alliance
Even if staff aren't sharing evidence with you, other staff are able to see the evidence against you and would report anything off or wrong. If you have counter-evidence or proof that you did not do your offense then use it in your appeal. They aren't going to unban you for saying "you're lying, i didn't do it, trust me"

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,327 82
Admins and especially Dacon actually do make the rules. Moderation staff simply enforce them. Senior Staff have the authority, trust and discretion to hand out punishments where they see fit. No one is saying they are "superior" in any way, however, they have authority which regular players and even moderation staff do not have.

If they just banned you just because they think you are cheating, and because they heavily dislike you, that's not on you, rather on them. If this is the case, report the admin/staff that banned you.
Staff would never punish a player simply out of bias, as stated above it was admins who gave confirmation for this punishment to go ahead. Admins have no reason to show bias towards players, as often times they work behind the scenes and it's rare that they will encounter players directly - or at least as often as Moderation staff (Helpers, Mods, Mod+ and SrMods). If a member of staff unfairly punished a player just because they disliked them or had any sort of bias, the staff management team would certainly look into it and there would be consequences. That is not what happened in this instance, however.

[Tip for staff]: For the future, if your uncertain about whether a player is cheating or not, maybe get an experienced kitpvp mod, or someone that has delt with hackers/cheaters before to take a look at the evidence, to decide if the player is cheating or not
I can confirm staff discuss evidence especially when it is being appealed, and as stated above numerous times this punishment was approved by admins who have a greater understanding of clients than some moderation staff as they directly contribute to our anti-cheat system. With all due respect, we do have measures in place and while we always are open to feedback - what goes on behind the scenes is not always clear to players, but I guarantee we do everything in our power to remain unbiased and ensure every appeal is handled fairly.

Minecraft, You were given the opportunity to appeal, you did so and it was decided that the behaviours demonstrated in-game lay more on the lines of a hacked client/disallowed modifications and this was approved by admins. You have been given contact information to discuss this further if you have any concerns or complaints, but this thread is really not going to change anything regarding your punishment status at the moment.

I can understand why it may be frustrating that there is no evidence shown and that it can seem "unfair" however, Dacon trusts the admins to make calls when it comes to punishing players, as admins have the experience and discretion to decide what punishments are fair in certain circumstances, and this often times means they do not require evidence or do not require to show the evidence. This is not a human rights violation, making comments and addressing yourself as a "federation" or an "alliance" only demonstrate to us that you are not taking the punishment or the appeal seriously.

ManaCube is a privately owned server, Dacon and the admins have full discretion to make and adjust the rules to keep the network a safe and fun place for all players. This is even disclosed in the rules, so players are aware of this (https://prnt.sc/W82PfC7Yg87Q). If you still believe the punishment is unfair or have questions, again, you have been given the appropriate means to discuss this further in a way that will be possibly consequential. While we do not want to silence players venting their frustrations about punishments, it comes to a point where we need to draw a line - staff are being (wrongfully) accused of bias - and you are not listening to us when we give you ways you can further go about discussing your punishment that could have an impact.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Admins and especially Dacon actually do make the rules. Moderation staff simply enforce them. Senior Staff have the authority, trust and discretion to hand out punishments where they see fit. No one is saying they are "superior" in any way, however, they have authority which regular players and even moderation staff do not have.

Staff would never punish a player simply out of bias, as stated above it was admins who gave confirmation for this punishment to go ahead. Admins have no reason to show bias towards players, as often times they work behind the scenes and it's rare that they will encounter players directly - or at least as often as Moderation staff (Helpers, Mods, Mod+ and SrMods). If a member of staff unfairly punished a player just because they disliked them or had any sort of bias, the staff management team would certainly look into it and there would be consequences. That is not what happened in this instance, however.

I can confirm staff discuss evidence especially when it is being appealed, and as stated above numerous times this punishment was approved by admins who have a greater understanding of clients than some moderation staff as they directly contribute to our anti-cheat system. With all due respect, we do have measures in place and while we always are open to feedback - what goes on behind the scenes is not always clear to players, but I guarantee we do everything in our power to remain unbiased and ensure every appeal is handled fairly.

Minecraft, You were given the opportunity to appeal, you did so and it was decided that the behaviours demonstrated in-game lay more on the lines of a hacked client/disallowed modifications and this was approved by admins. You have been given contact information to discuss this further if you have any concerns or complaints, but this thread is really not going to change anything regarding your punishment status at the moment.

I can understand why it may be frustrating that there is no evidence shown and that it can seem "unfair" however, Dacon trusts the admins to make calls when it comes to punishing players, as admins have the experience and discretion to decide what punishments are fair in certain circumstances, and this often times means they do not require evidence or do not require to show the evidence. This is not a human rights violation, making comments and addressing yourself as a "federation" or an "alliance" only demonstrate to us that you are not taking the punishment or the appeal seriously.

ManaCube is a privately owned server, Dacon and the admins have full discretion to make and adjust the rules to keep the network a safe and fun place for all players. This is even disclosed in the rules, so players are aware of this (https://prnt.sc/W82PfC7Yg87Q). If you still believe the punishment is unfair or have questions, again, you have been given the appropriate means to discuss this further in a way that will be possibly consequential. While we do not want to silence players venting their frustrations about punishments, it comes to a point where we need to draw a line - staff are being (wrongfully) accused of bias - and you are not listening to us when we give you ways you can further go about discussing your punishment that could have an impact.
U should become an admin

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101

I understand what you are actually talking and

only one question queen:

Do you admit that an admin able to punish a player with no certain evidence?

no one could see the evidence is no evidence.

no evidence could consider to be a false accusation/baseless against players/no evidence against players.

if you admit that, then you admitted the admin has superiority. and they actually could do anything they want, like punish a player with no evidence.

don’t say anything like they won’t do/they just perform the rule, it’s pointless. I think if there is a case that could pass the evidence proven, trust is pointless.

also, prove it by CERTAIN EVIDENCE if you think they’re performing the rule.

trust based on rule.

and this post is important.

there is no one could convince me if you can’t provide the evidence, your opinion prove nothing, evidence prove everything.

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,327 82
As I stated above:
Admins reserve the rights to overrule moderation staff decisions when it comes to punishments, and they do not always require physical evidence when giving out punishments, and any evidence they do gather does not need to be shared. Moderation staff (Helpers, Mods, Mod+ and SrMods) always require evidence - the only staff members that this does not apply to are Admins and the Owner, as they have the discretion to hand out punishments when necessary - but this is not something that is abused and is very rare that it will happen.
This does not mean admins are "superior" to anyone - it means they have a certain authority over players. All staff have a degree of authority to enforce the rules, Admins simply have even more authority as they are singlehandedly involved in creating the rules, enforcing fair punishments/pathways and have the experience and discretion to authorise punishments. Authority ≠ Superiority, no one is saying anyone is "superior" or "inferior" so I have no idea where that accusation is coming from.

Admins have zero reason to hold any bias over you, as again, it is very rare that an admin will interact with players to the same degree moderation staff interact with the community. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the admins are very sociable and happy to talk with the community - but realm staff typically deal with players on a more intimate level as a lot of admin duties take place behind the scenes.

Dacon ultimately has the final say, and again, he trusts the admin team to make decisions in situations like this in his absence because having the owner interfere in every single punishment would be incredibly time consuming and would be unreasonable to expect from one person who already has a lot of work going on across the network as a whole. If you want to discuss your appeal further, RQCAPTAIN (one of the admins) has volunteered his DMs as a place for you to reach out and he will explain this to you further - you continue to ignore these options that are constantly being provided to you as methods of resolving this issue or having it explained to you directly.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
As I stated above:

This does not mean admins are "superior" to anyone - it means they have a certain authority over players. All staff have a degree of authority to enforce the rules, Admins simply have even more authority as they are singlehandedly involved in creating the rules, enforcing fair punishments/pathways and have the experience and discretion to authorise punishments. Authority ≠ Superiority, no one is saying anyone is "superior" or "inferior" so I have no idea where that accusation is coming from.

Admins have zero reason to hold any bias over you, as again, it is very rare that an admin will interact with players to the same degree moderation staff interact with the community. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the admins are very sociable and happy to talk with the community - but realm staff typically deal with players on a more intimate level as a lot of admin duties take place behind the scenes.

Dacon ultimately has the final say, and again, he trusts the admin team to make decisions in situations like this in his absence because having the owner interfere in every single punishment would be incredibly time consuming and would be unreasonable to expect from one person who already has a lot of work going on across the network as a whole. If you want to discuss your appeal further, RQCAPTAIN (one of the admins) has volunteered his DMs as a place for you to reach out and he will explain this to you further - you continue to ignore these options that are constantly being provided to you as methods of resolving this issue or having it explained to you directly.
Hiya, I’m provided the evidence that I contacted RQCAPTAIN and no help.
I guess Dylan and Dacon is helpful.

You guys are together on this case because it’s an admin decision. it’s not you don’t want to state that but you have to state that.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.