Is manacube admin able to punish a player without evidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DthBySultan

ELITE
DTHBYSULTAN
DTHBYSULTAN
ELITE
Ratings
26 2
they dont share evidence for valid reasons they use an anticheat system that detects it could be false or not i have been false banned before but still its a privacy thing to all players

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
they dont share evidence for valid reasons they use an anticheat system that detects it could be false or not i have been false banned before but still its a privacy thing to all players
I agree, the Anti-cheat false ban is frustrating, and since it's a plugin it's not 100% correct in every way. I remember when I got stuck inside a block on a server due to lagging then got banned for flying LMAO

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Same I’ve been false banned it’s the reason I will never play kitpvp
Post automatically merged:

As I stated above:

This does not mean admins are "superior" to anyone - it means they have a certain authority over players. All staff have a degree of authority to enforce the rules, Admins simply have even more authority as they are singlehandedly involved in creating the rules, enforcing fair punishments/pathways and have the experience and discretion to authorise punishments. Authority ≠ Superiority, no one is saying anyone is "superior" or "inferior" so I have no idea where that accusation is coming from.

Admins have zero reason to hold any bias over you, as again, it is very rare that an admin will interact with players to the same degree moderation staff interact with the community. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the admins are very sociable and happy to talk with the community - but realm staff typically deal with players on a more intimate level as a lot of admin duties take place behind the scenes.

Dacon ultimately has the final say, and again, he trusts the admin team to make decisions in situations like this in his absence because having the owner interfere in every single punishment would be incredibly time consuming and would be unreasonable to expect from one person who already has a lot of work going on across the network as a whole. If you want to discuss your appeal further, RQCAPTAIN (one of the admins) has volunteered his DMs as a place for you to reach out and he will explain this to you further - you continue to ignore these options that are constantly being provided to you as methods of resolving this issue or having it explained to you directly.
U deserve a damn house having to deal with this

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
I agree, the Anti-cheat false ban is frustrating, and since it's a plugin it's not 100% correct in every way. I remember when I got stuck inside a block on a server due to lagging then got banned for flying LMAO
please read the case first XD
it’s not an anti-cheat ban, and be careful because it’s false accusation.

you can oppose with my opinion but don’t violate the rule.

your opinion decides nothing, the rule decides everything.

don’t think you can do any tricks on me, I know everything including rules, mechanics, staffs, and laws around the world.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
please read the case first XD
it’s not an anti-cheat ban, and be careful because it’s false accusation.

you can oppose with my opinion but don’t violate the rule.

your opinion decides nothing, the rule decides everything.

don’t think you can do any tricks on me, I know everything including rules, mechanics, staffs, and laws around the world.
… u were banned for hacking by an ADMIN it ain’t false accusations if it was the anti cheat I suppose it’s very possible as me and other say they have experience d it but an ADMIN banned u so it defo ain’t false as hallow said a few times now admins have no reason to false ban players

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
… u were banned for hacking by an ADMIN it ain’t false accusations if it was the anti cheat I suppose it’s very possible as me and other say they have experience d it but an ADMIN banned u so it defo ain’t false as hallow said a few times now admins have no reason to false ban players
there is no certain evidence to punish me.

they didn’t even proved that i’m hacking rather they just punished me with no evidence.

I know you are hate me very well but I still respond here to let you know I respect your opinion and right of the speech.

no need to trust anyone without a certain evidence.

you don’t provide it? no, you can’t provide it!

And your opinion is pointless, there is all enough to proved by EVIDENCE that you are totally oppose with me with no reason and unreasonable.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297

they didn’t even proved that i’m hacking rather they just punished me with no evidence.

I know you are hate me very well but I still respond here to let you know I respect your opinion and right of the speech.

And your opinion is pointless, there is all enough to proved by EVIDENCE that you are totally oppose with me with no reason and unreasonable.
They dont need to give u proof they know u did it u know u did it they wouldnt just ban u without reason

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
They dont need to give u proof they know u did it u know u did it they wouldnt just ban u without reason
EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE.
DO NOT TRY TO AVOID THIS FACT.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
There is evidence, evidence that u know exists your just tryna start stuff
LMAO WHERE IS YOUR CERTAIN EVIDENCE?
SHOW IT!

I DID NOT OPEN ANY HACK AND I DO NOT NEED TO OPEN HACK TO TAKE ANYTHING I WANT.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
LMAO WHERE IS YOUR CERTAIN EVIDENCE?
SHOW IT!

I DID NOT OPEN ANY HACK AND I DO NOT NEED TO OPEN HACK TO TAKE ANYTHING I WANT.
I do not have the evidence

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I'm not sure this thread is helping your case but I'm sorry this happened to you

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32

Several have said this but you keep avoiding it. You starting a thread like this trying to prove some underlying sceme staff has against you is rather rediculous and it seems to alot of players that you are indeed guilty otherwise you wouldnt be so angry.
Typically people who truely didnt hack/cheat would be nice and do everything they can to prove they didnt. Example: “hey admin/mod i was falsely banned for a hacked client i do not have a hacked client here are my mod folders and logs proving not” then if you truely were innocent you would have been unbanned.
CLEARLY your ban appeal was denied and you started this threat trying to bash on the staff team, which seems like an admission of guilt and its very much NOT helping your case.

As stated before your ban is only temporary so really all you have to do is wait it out instead of being on the forums trying to start stuff.

Admins do NOT have to provide you proof of this situation because like someone else said they are not going to put the person who reported you on your radar, considering this is how youre acting twards the staff members i can not imagine how youd act twards the player who reported you.

I would take several players and staffs advice and stop with this nonsense thread and just wait out your punishment.

The way i see it if you keep this stuff up you might dig yourself into a bigger hole that you aren’t prepared to get out of.

Have a good day!

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Several have said this but you keep avoiding it. You starting a thread like this trying to prove some underlying sceme staff has against you is rather rediculous and it seems to alot of players that you are indeed guilty otherwise you wouldnt be so angry.
Typically people who truely didnt hack/cheat would be nice and do everything they can to prove they didnt. Example: “hey admin/mod i was falsely banned for a hacked client i do not have a hacked client here are my mod folders and logs proving not” then if you truely were innocent you would have been unbanned.
CLEARLY your ban appeal was denied and you started this threat trying to bash on the staff team, which seems like an admission of guilt and its very much NOT helping your case.

As stated before your ban is only temporary so really all you have to do is wait it out instead of being on the forums trying to start stuff.

Admins do NOT have to provide you proof of this situation because like someone else said they are not going to put the person who reported you on your radar, considering this is how youre acting twards the staff members i can not imagine how youd act twards the player who reported you.

I would take several players and staffs advice and stop with this nonsense thread and just wait out your punishment.

The way i see it if you keep this stuff up you might dig yourself into a bigger hole that you aren’t prepared to get out of.

Have a good day!
If you did nothing and you get banned for hacking also appealing is no help.
What do you think ? There is a chance to punish a innocent one, there is a lot of evidence for this case to prove that it’s a case with no evidence.

Actually, I was sleeping when I was banned, it’s like I just awake and my account was banned for hacking ??? Also after conversations with staff I actually get same content and they are no help.

BULLSHIT FOR ALL OF THOSE THINGS!

I didn’t hack and I don’t deserve a ban!
Also, if this case was passed then there is a chance that you even did nothing and they still going to punish you.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure this thread is helping your case but I'm sorry this happened to you
I think Dylan and Dacon will help, thank you!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
What do you think ? There is a chance to punish a innocent one, there is a lot of evidence for this case to prove that it’s a case with no evidence.

Actually, I was sleeping when I was banned, it’s like I just awake and my account was banned for hacking ??? Also after conversations with staff I actually get same content and they are no help.

BULLSHIT FOR ALL OF THOSE THINGS!

I didn’t hack and I don’t deserve a ban!
Also, if this case was passed then there is a chance that you even did nothing and they still going to punish you.
you literally act like a the toddler from Henry Danger.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
you literally act like a the toddler from Henry Danger.
you are literally want to abase me with no reason and I just take it for the evidence I keep.

Or you will go further to accuse me then you deserve a punishment? Who knows, that’s depend on you.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
You don't have to be online for a report to be handled and punishment be issued. This is an invalid reason to claim there's no evidence. Sometimes reports take a few days to get properly looked at and a punishment decided.

Like I said this thread is not going to give you the outcome you were hoping for, if anything you are making this situation worse for yourself.

I recommend taking some time away from Manacube as a whole until your ban is lifted it might help you a lot and when you come back its a fresh start.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
it's been said above but anti-cheats vs staff bans are very different and most of the time, the staff bans are correct. you are not entitled to see the evidence against you as are all other players. If you believe it was a false ban then you should have no problems creating an appeal with evidence showing why you DIDN'T hack. Creating a thread and getting worked up about it is not the way to go and it creates a bad reflection of you for future cases. You are more than welcome to speak with a staff about it, or appeal it again but throwing a temper tantrum to people who have offered you advice and guidance is very childish. The more you try to throw your side out there and convince people that you are innocent and the staff is horrible is just getting worse for you. Just stop it

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,332 82
As RQ explained, there is evidence of your ban, it is just not available to you in this circumstance. This is also stated on the Wiki page, under guidance for appeals which explains in-depth how appeals are typically processed.

Rejected.png

"Evidence will be provided in MOST cases" - this circumstance is not one of those situations which requires the evidence to be provided to you - but it does exist for staff purposes.

We additionally offer a rebuttal period in some appeals where we show evidence held against a player to the player and have them explain the evidence against them. You however, were not offered a rebuttal in this situation as it was discussed and approved by admins to reject your appeal and approve the ban.
Rebuttal.png

"IF evidence is to be provided" - Again solidifying that it is not guaranteed you will be provided the evidence.
This information is accessible to players, I have linked the Wiki article above providing further information on the Appeals process. Staff have the ability to use discretion when it comes to punishing and handling punishment appeals.

This thread is becoming incredibly unnecessary and is spiralling completely out of proportion. If you are going to continue attacking people who comment on the thread, who are attempting to tell you what we are telling you, this thread will be closed. I can certainly understand being frustrated with receiving a punishment, however, throwing around the accusations that you are and acting the way you have been is extremely unneeded and inappropriate.

The admins and ultimately Dacon have the final say when it comes to punishments, RQ has told you the evidence will not be shared with you, that is the end-all-be-all. It is very unlikely that Dacon will step in, in this matter as again it is unrealistic to expect the owner to participate in every single punishment which is why he entrusts the Admins to make decisions such as this one. If you are speaking with Dynsalir and/or Dakota in private, that is fine, but there is no need to keep incessantly arguing here, and will only lead to the thread being closed and depending on the severity of your comments, you may end up with a warning if you continue being disrespectful to others.

We do not wish to stop anyone from venting their frustration regarding punishments, you have the right to complain about it, but going about it in the way you have is entirely inappropriate and borders more along the lines of throwing accusations than expressing frustration or even disagreement in a moderately tolerable way. I have refrained from closing this thread as I do not want to step in the way of you rightfully expressing your opinion towards the punishment, however, if you continue in this manner that will be the likely outcome.

You seem to believe everyone is out to get you due to your history with a thread posted here a while ago and the community on Survival, but the players commenting on this have zero involvement in your punishment. Your punishment was decided by an admin, who has zero direct involvement in your situation on Survival and is an unbiased third party. It was discussed by multiple admins, and was confirmed by admins who have experience with hacked clients/disallowed mods and are very knowledgeable in this aspect.

Your continuous comments about "knowing the rules" and irrelevant mention of knowing "laws around the world" are being proven untrue. Staff are actively explaining the process (which we are trained on) to you, but you are continuously arguing and ignoring what we are telling you. I can completely understand how it can come across as unfair to not be shown the evidence against you, but this is for numerous reasons. Most notably, we are not obligated to show evidence in appeals and you were not offered a rebuttal so there is no reason for you to see said evidence. Additionally, Admins have the authority to overrule moderation staff decisions when it comes to punishments and appeals, and due to the evidence provided in this instance, that is what happened.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
As RQ explained, there is evidence of your ban, it is just not available to you in this circumstance. This is also stated on the Wiki page, under guidance for appeals which explains in-depth how appeals are typically processed.

View attachment 69422
"Evidence will be provided in MOST cases" - this circumstance is not one of those situations which requires the evidence to be provided to you - but it does exist for staff purposes.

We additionally offer a rebuttal period in some appeals where we show evidence held against a player to the player and have them explain the evidence against them. You however, were not offered a rebuttal in this situation as it was discussed and approved by admins to reject your appeal and approve the ban.
View attachment 69423
"IF evidence is to be provided" - Again solidifying that it is not guaranteed you will be provided the evidence.
This information is accessible to players, I have linked the Wiki article above providing further information on the Appeals process. Staff have the ability to use discretion when it comes to punishing and handling punishment appeals.

This thread is becoming incredibly unnecessary and is spiralling completely out of proportion. If you are going to continue attacking people who comment on the thread, who are attempting to tell you what we are telling you, this thread will be closed. I can certainly understand being frustrated with receiving a punishment, however, throwing around the accusations that you are and acting the way you have been is extremely unneeded and inappropriate.

The admins and ultimately Dacon have the final say when it comes to punishments, RQ has told you the evidence will not be shared with you, that is the end-all-be-all. It is very unlikely that Dacon will step in, in this matter as again it is unrealistic to expect the owner to participate in every single punishment which is why he entrusts the Admins to make decisions such as this one. If you are speaking with Dynsalir and/or Dakota in private, that is fine, but there is no need to keep incessantly arguing here, and will only lead to the thread being closed and depending on the severity of your comments, you may end up with a warning if you continue being disrespectful to others.

We do not wish to stop anyone from venting their frustration regarding punishments, you have the right to complain about it, but going about it in the way you have is entirely inappropriate and borders more along the lines of throwing accusations than expressing frustration or even disagreement in a moderately tolerable way. I have refrained from closing this thread as I do not want to step in the way of you rightfully expressing your opinion towards the punishment, however, if you continue in this manner that will be the likely outcome.

You seem to believe everyone is out to get you due to your history with a thread posted here a while ago and the community on Survival, but the players commenting on this have zero involvement in your punishment. Your punishment was decided by an admin, who has zero direct involvement in your situation on Survival and is an unbiased third party. It was discussed by multiple admins, and was confirmed by admins who have experience with hacked clients/disallowed mods and are very knowledgeable in this aspect.

Your continuous comments about "knowing the rules" and irrelevant mention of knowing "laws around the world" are being proven untrue. Staff are actively explaining the process (which we are trained on) to you, but you are continuously arguing and ignoring what we are telling you. I can completely understand how it can come across as unfair to not be shown the evidence against you, but this is for numerous reasons. Most notably, we are not obligated to show evidence in appeals and you were not offered a rebuttal so there is no reason for you to see said evidence. Additionally, Admins have the authority to overrule moderation staff decisions when it comes to punishments and appeals, and due to the evidence provided in this instance, that is what happened.
In this reply you DID admitted the admin has superior over every cases, they can do whatever they want with actually no limit in main approach.

I didn’t hack at all, that’s why I’m sending this post and ask for evidence.

you can trust me or not, it’s depends on you not me, YOUR OPINION DECIDES NOTHING.

if your opinion decides something that would be a absolute superiority over everyone.

I respect all of people which they’re oppose with me or not.

why I should admit that the false punishment on me and accept your opinion?

I think Dylan / Dacon is investigating this case and they will give an answer, that’s the best solution for you for me for everyone.

And about why I’m keep going to appeal and appeal again because I didn’t hack at all I believe that is a false ban and no one could convince me to stop appeal, even no one trust me, I believe the Dylan and Dacon knows which is a truth, I totally understand if xDacon and Dylan keep investigating maybe that would cause you or anyone idk lose their job ? get punished ?

I can understand that, and I have to say

Good Luck to you !

also I keep your replies as evidence and if it is necessary I will show it in any cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.