Islands Season 6

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
I'm glad to see that Islands has a boss battle again, however is the only way to get the boss eggs from drowned around spawn or will there be other ways to do so as well?

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
141 9
The prestige system looks really promising because of the cubit reward for each prestige. This is amazing!!

Only suggestion I can give is the mana pond looks a little plain , maybe add a elevated platform like in survival so its not clustered when the pond is active

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Upgrades (Growth Rate, Spawn Rate, Hopper Limits, XP Rates, Loot Rates)
no more spawner limit? also will mob drop, crop growth, and spawn speed actually work?
Furniture on Olympus is very buggy, has this been resolved in preparation with the new additions? also a suggestion, dont have artmap and furniture connect in any way because atlas artmap is still displaying aether art

The spawns look super incredible! I love all the bright colors! Also the minions are cute!

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ahhh I absolutely love it eek
The spawn looks incredible
I'm squealing in excitement
Woot wooot
Also 5th place bb let's goooooo

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOKS SO GOOD I LOVE IT OMGGGGGG

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm glad to see that Islands has a boss battle again, however is the only way to get the boss eggs from drowned around spawn or will there be other ways to do so as well?
assuming the boss eggs can be bought from other players selling them, so one wouldn't have to worry about going into the pvp zone :)