Islands Season 6

TheGoodCactus

ELITE
TheGoodCactus
TheGoodCactus
ELITE
Ratings
This is cool as hell! I don't play islands myself but after this update I might! Only minor: The pond can't be a square...

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
I like the idea of beeing able to spend cubits directly ingame. Hopefully that will come to all other servers aswell:)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Ah man might need to get into islands now haha

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
woah, cubit prestige rewards

i need those ;o

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I like the idea of beeing able to spend cubits directly ingame. Hopefully that will come to all other servers aswell:)
I think it's gonna be done on skyblock, and maybe implemented in the next survival update.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
This actually looks so good. As I don't main sb I am not on it all the time but I still love to play it every now and then. 100% going to be playing on it a lot more as it is always fun. Can't wait to see everyone in the next season :)

Please remember that usually when a server releases a new season there are new bugs so please on release keep your eye open for any bugs and make sure to report them appropriately so they can be fixed :)

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
I can't wait! Looks like I'll be playing islands next season ;)
smh don't you dare, it's my time to shine ;p

so keen for the new season!! spawn looks amazing and there are some interesting concepts implemented - though the mana pond looks small ;( - excited nonetheless : ))