MVP
VIP+
VIP
K0alah
K0alah
MVP
Ratings
25 4
Parkour is pretty fun imo, I really enjoy playing dropper too but unfortunately there are so few dropper maps :(. Hopefully there is more coming soon though :)

milkified

MVP
VIP+
VIP
milkified
milkified
MVP
Ratings
195 1
WOW.
I’ve never even though of this, you are so right. Without the Hub we wouldn’t be able to get to all of the servers on the network, and there would be no world to connect to! A true genius you are, and man you are so right haha.
What if gameplay server replaced the hub teeeheee

ctrless

MVP+
ctrless
ctrless
MVP+
Ratings
Survival has been my all time favorite, mainly because of the community and helping out is fun! Although I have most of my hours on ManaCube dedicated to Survival, Olympus would have to be a close second! (I'm lazy with mining, but overall everyone is so welcoming and the server is very unique!)

Leztex

Every server has its quality - PVP, Parkour, and other genres that every player has an interest in. Everyone has a different opinion so of course you will get different responses :). In my opinion im more into the time consuming, such as Survival and Skyblock. I love the player base. But every server is good in its own way :).

Ratings
1. Parkour for SURE. love the people and parkour is so fun.
2. Creative
3. Olympus
4. Skyblock, Survival, Kit PVP. Can't choose.

Ratings
16 1
Hey everyone so I was just wondering, what would you guys consider to be the best... or your favorite server on ManaCube right now and why?

While I must say it’s not the best right now, KitPvP is still my favorite server because I enjoy it so much, and I think the idea behind it is great, I’ve loved KitPvP from the very start of my online Minecraft playing, and I think ManaCube has always been my favorite KitPvP server ever since I joined this server, anyways what about you guys?
I met all my lovely friends on kitpvp, so kitpvp. Except for you toushe. One day.