Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I understand what u are saying. But do u realise the fact that if u do /report <player> <reason>,
As soon as the staff is coming online the hacker stop hacking until the staff is back offline. For this reason, if you see a hacker, and you really want him to get banned, you should record and send the video to a mod as soon as u can.
I believe the hackers' problem isn't the staff's fault. The community just keeps sending reports and it's very hard to deal with them all.
If the community would really want hackers to be banned, they can get a hacker banned in 10 minutes.

Kind regards, Yishai.
While recording evidence and submitting it is very helpful, for me personally reporting actually makes it a lot easier. Unless a staff member isn’t online then I’d recommend just reporting.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Well, I believe there is a 1-sec lag spike every 3-5 min to the US-Canada.
But unfortunately, the EU players are suffering very hard. As an EU player, I can report about that fact: im coming to KitPvP to play do fun and im ending in a Rage Quitting (cause of lag) and disconnecting. Honestly, this lag is so annoying. I do not understand in "Proxies" but what I do know is kitpvp is very laggy. Also, u should use Badlion Anticheat or something like this as a new anti-cheat. I don't know any server that his mods are his anticheat...

Kind Regards, Yishai.
Thank you for all your insight though!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
kitpvp has been pretty laggy and hasn't had the best of anticheats ever since i first started playing back in 2015. i genuinely hope that the proper time and effort is put into this new anticheat

I understand what u are saying. But do u realise the fact that if u do /report <player> <reason>,
As soon as the staff is coming online the hacker stop hacking until the staff is back offline. .
this isn't necessarily true, there's a lot of situations where the hacker doesn't realize that a staff member is online, let alone watching them, so they continue hacking. if the cheater doesn't get punished after you /report them and whether or not a staff member watches them, then i would say record a video with sufficient evidence and report them on the forums. try to use /report in-game first, as you'll get the quickest response if a kitpvp staff member is online.

I do not understand in "Proxies" but what I do know is kitpvp is very laggy.
if an EU proxy were to be implemented, you'd essentially be connecting to manacube through an EU server, instead of the main ones which are hosted in canada (you'd have better ping).

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
kitpvp has been pretty laggy and hasn't had the best of anticheats ever since i first started playing back in 2015. i genuinely hope that the proper time and effort is put into this new anticheat

this isn't necessarily true, there's a lot of situations where the hacker doesn't realize that a staff member is online, let alone watching them, so they continue hacking. if the cheater doesn't get punished after you /report them and whether or not a staff member watches them, then i would say record a video with sufficient evidence and report them on the forums. try to use /report in-game first, as you'll get the quickest response if a kitpvp staff member is online.

if an EU proxy were to be implemented, you'd essentially be connecting to manacube through an EU server, instead of the main ones which are hosted in canada (you'd have better ping).
Hey dad

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3

Than i hope there will be a EU proxy because atm im getting 300 ping.

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
then i would say record a video with sufficient evidence and report them on the forums. try to use /report in-game first, as you'll get the quickest response if a kitpvp staff member is online.
Im just saying I have posted at least 5-8 videos and about 3 of them have been delt with. But im sure mods are working as hard as you guys can. Just there isnt enough of you and as I understand the Anticheat is not good right now because its getting fixed. I just think no one can really wait much longer.

Ratings
5 1
Oh god, this topic. I have lost SO MANY P3 God Sets because of this, I lost like 1 250+ ks and 3 100+ ks because of it. I just lost another full p3 god set with alot of other items to lagging out like 10 minute ago, I highly doubt I'll get refunded but please, I'm a dedicated player, one of the best but it just pushes your blood pressure through the roof so much. You work hard and than you lagout because of the server and lose all your good stuff. PLEASE REFUND AND FIX THIS ISSUE

Ratings
All players regardless of what connection they get have the same issues. The problem is the server, not the players' connection or ping

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Continuing to ./report in-game would make our life a lot easier.
I think that if they players know what the staff wants in /report or in /helpop as in what to say, or the timing of it, then this would further benefit the staff and the players.
For example, I know that if I know the process for something, it makes it easier for me to do and help others. If the /report makes a 'server recording' or something like that, then I'd know to do it right away, and make sure to only do it right after good evidence.
Maybe this isn't really something you can say, but some kind of hint would be nice.

SSM

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I think that if they players know what the staff wants in /report or in /helpop as in what to say, or the timing of it, then this would further benefit the staff and the players.
For example, I know that if I know the process for something, it makes it easier for me to do and help others. If the /report makes a 'server recording' or something like that, then I'd know to do it right away, and make sure to only do it right after good evidence.
Maybe this isn't really something you can say, b

SSM
All report does is notify of us that you think a player is hacking. When you tell us about your suspicions of a hacker it makes it so much easier for us to watch them

Ratings
Just going to post an update based off the original post. My criticism of staff doesn't account for 99% of staff members, most of you are doing a great Job. Whoever is in charge of the hardware side of things is most likely to blame. Questions need to be asked as to why this issue has been left for 2 years and whoever is responsible really should be held to account.

The purpose of this thread is to try to finally fix a major issue which really should have been resolved ages ago. As a community we should constantly be holding the people to account whos job it is to develop the server.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
This is still a very bad and long on going problem with the KitPVP server, i even feel that the majority of the "better" players have sopped playing, and this being the main reasons for this happening. I hope that it can get fixed soon :)

Ratings
Still an ongoing issue. The player base have not received any answers to the questions this has brought up: Why isn't it fixed yet? What is the Problem? Why has this took so long to get fixed? Some transparency would be appreciated.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I'll try to not make this a full on rant but a lot of criticism needs to be made for everything revolving around Kit PvP.

Over the past 2 years, the main issue where the server constantly freezes ( along with other, yet less major bugs ) has not been dealt with. I really dont see how such a big issue still remains to be fixed.

There are 3 possible reasons why this is the case.
A: The reason behind the lag spikes is actually really complicated, and the logistical problems with fixing the issue will take years
B: The higher up staff are not well organised. The reason why the issue hasn't been fixed is that the top end ownership and management need improving .
C: I think this is definitely the most likely reason. From a business perspective, Kit PvP doesnt bring the same revenue as the likes of parkour and other more popular game modes. Therefore there inst an incentive or any motivation to resolve any issue kit pvp faces.

Dacon really should put this on his to do list as kit pvp could make a lot more money if it worked properly.
This is literally Top 3 on reasons I quit playing mana for a while, it's ridiculous. The lag should not be so bad to the point of getting kicked while in spawn. I love kit pvp here but it's the biggest turn off when I jump down with a bow and sword I grinded hours for, and lose it to being kicked in combat while running from hackers....

Ratings
Posted this over a month ago. This isn’t some minor bug which can be pushed to the sideline for a bit, this is an urgent issue which really should prompt immediate action. Questions should be asked as to why something so critical is just left there. 1 MONTH since I made this post. Whoever’s responsible should be ashamed.