KitPvP reset immediately

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37

its not even my lag

Why in the world was the first reset needed when all that happens is you get 2 hit by some diamond guy with strength armor. This reset is the WORST ever. You can't even land a hit on the diamond people because they have jump boost and potentially 1 hit you. fix. it.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
That wasn't the point of the reset.

The point of the reset was being able to kill the diamond people easily and what the fuck are you suppose to do when it's lagging and they 2 hit you? Capt_Nick you are clearly oblivious to why this server was reset.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459611230,1459610930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stop crying over someone killing you it is a video game my sir. You will get over that fact that they have better stuff then you.
And now that you bring that up, I've played on this server wayyyyyyy longer than you, and I've seen you complain about your ass getting killed as well. I'm not one to complain. I never complained when I got killed in p4 but when you get two hit there is seriously something wrong.

Ratings
1 9
That wasn't the point of the reset.

The point of the reset was being able to kill the diamond people easily and what the fuck are you suppose to do when it's lagging and they 2 hit you? Capt_Nick you are clearly oblivious to why this server was reset.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459611230,1459610930][/DOUBLEPOST]
And now that you bring that up, I've played on this server wayyyyyyy longer than you, and I've seen you complain about your ass getting killed as well. I'm not one to complain. I never complained when I got killed in p4 but when you get two hit there is seriously something wrong.
Actually no one else lags besides you.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
This thread is wrong in so many ways,

1) The newly rule in KitPvP; you are only allowed to wear 2 pieces of diamond gear. No full sets of diamond armour, means that Nick shouldn't be wearing full diamond anyway, and if he continues to do so he will be punished.

2) Rather than just complaining about how bad it is, either just don't play it, I'm sure that there are many better KitPvP servers out there, or you can suggest how to fix it.

Simply complaining won't get anyone anywhere, how about list things you want to change, politely, and also suggest how to change them, politely.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
This thread is wrong in so many ways,

1) The newly rule in KitPvP; you are only allowed to wear 2 pieces of diamond gear. No full sets of diamond armour, means that Nick shouldn't be wearing full diamond anyway, and if he continues to do so he will be punished.

2) Rather than just complaining about how bad it is, either just don't play it, I'm sure that there are many better KitPvP servers out there, or you can suggest how to fix it.

Simply complaining won't get anyone anywhere, how about list things you want to change, politely, and also suggest how to change them, politely.
I'm simply pointing out why this reset isn't what it was meant to be. If you remember correctly, this reset was supposed to allow regular players to kill OP players. However, as you can see above; Being two hit by a person who is not playing by the rules which will not be enforced unless there is some sort of plugin.

I just created this thread to point out that you have to grind more to get this OP gear because 1 book only gives one enchant. That book only has a 10-20% chance of receiving an OP enchant. Now the "regular" players that don't play consistently have to kill a player who 1 taps with a crit?? That's more OP than last season.

1) Why is there a rule that you can only wear diamond pieces and it's not in a written anywhere?(If it is, please show me)
a) if he continues to do so? I have video evidence of him wearing a full diamond set and therefore he should receive a punishment. It's like if you are spamming; if you say the N word, you get punished without any warning or appeal. If he is wearing full diamond, it's worse than a non-gameplay affecting punishment like spam or excessive cursing. Now, if staff isn't online and I catch him using full diamond, he will continue to wear full diamond unless somebody records him.(Sunset was on at the time and she probably didn't even know about the rule.)

2) I concede to the point as I am bitching about it a bit. Now, I'm not a server owner to fix the lag. You blatantly see a huge lag spike that registers hit after it and there is nothing you can do. It's the owner's' job to fix this. Why should I play on another KitPvP server when this one was good for about five seasons and there is a major flaw in the system that clearly requires some sort of reset or map refresh that happens in Factions servers where stats and inventories are reset.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I'm simply pointing out why this reset isn't what it was meant to be. If you remember correctly, this reset was supposed to allow regular players to kill OP players. However, as you can see above; Being two hit by a person who is not playing by the rules which will not be enforced unless there is some sort of plugin.

I just created this thread to point out that you have to grind more to get this OP gear because 1 book only gives one enchant. That book only has a 10-20% chance of receiving an OP enchant. Now the "regular" players that don't play consistently have to kill a player who 1 taps with a crit?? That's more OP than last season.

1) Why is there a rule that you can only wear diamond pieces and it's not in a written anywhere?(If it is, please show me)
a) if he continues to do so? I have video evidence of him wearing a full diamond set and therefore he should receive a punishment. It's like if you are spamming; if you say the N word, you get punished without any warning or appeal. If he is wearing full diamond, it's worse than a non-gameplay affecting punishment like spam or excessive cursing. Now, if staff isn't online and I catch him using full diamond, he will continue to wear full diamond unless somebody records him.(Sunset was on at the time and she probably didn't even know about the rule.)

2) I concede to the point as I am bitching about it a bit. Now, I'm not a server owner to fix the lag. You blatantly see a huge lag spike that registers hit after it and there is nothing you can do. It's the owner's' job to fix this. Why should I play on another KitPvP server when this one was good for about five seasons and there is a major flaw in the system that clearly requires some sort of reset or map refresh that happens in Factions servers where stats and inventories are reset.
This is why we should have just made a new map and stuck with old kitpvp ^^^^

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I agree with your point that this season is a lot more OP than the last. But, complaining won't really get you any where.

There are signs at the spawn that tell you you're not allowed to use more than two pieces of diamond armour. However, you are allowed to use more than two pieces if you're going to fight another player with three or more pieces of diamond armour.

The new rule of not being allowed to wear more than two pieces of diamond armour has been working pretty well. So far I've only come across one player who has broken that rule. This rule has brought in tons of new players.

I like KitPvP 5.0 and 6.0 equally. Yes, 6.0 is a lot more OP. I feel like removing the custom enchantments would bring back some of the old players and bring in some new ones. It'd also restore the vanilla PvP aspect. The server's become more of an OPKitPvP server more than anything. If you have full protection 3 diamond armour, sharpness 5 strength 1 sword, and with speed 2, jump boost 3, and all that other stuff, there's a very small chance you'll be killed by anyone any time soon. In my opinion, 6.0 would be a lot better if the custom enchantments were removed. I don't like them but I don't hate them.

Lastly, I noticed in the videos you linked that you were lagging pretty bad. Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's only you. I don't lag that bad, nor do my friends. Yeah, the server will lag from time to time, no server is completely lag free. But, I'm 100% sure not everyone has been lagging as bad as you.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I agree with your point that this season is a lot more OP than the last. But, complaining won't really get you any where.

There are signs at the spawn that tell you you're not allowed to use more than two pieces of diamond armour. However, you are allowed to use more than two pieces if you're going to fight another player with three or more pieces of diamond armour.

The new rule of not being allowed to wear more than two pieces of diamond armour has been working pretty well. So far I've only come across one player who has broken that rule. This rule has brought in tons of new players.

I like KitPvP 5.0 and 6.0 equally. Yes, 6.0 is a lot more OP. I feel like removing the custom enchantments would bring back some of the old players and bring in some new ones. It'd also restore the vanilla PvP aspect. The server's become more of an OPKitPvP server more than anything. If you have full protection 3 diamond armour, sharpness 5 strength 1 sword, and with speed 2, jump boost 3, and all that other stuff, there's a very small chance you'll be killed by anyone any time soon. In my opinion, 6.0 would be a lot better if the custom enchantments were removed. I don't like them but I don't hate them.

Lastly, I noticed in the videos you linked that you were lagging pretty bad. Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's only you. I don't lag that bad, nor do my friends. Yeah, the server will lag from time to time, no server is completely lag free. But, I'm 100% sure not everyone has been lagging as bad as you.
Ok I'm organizing your paragraphs into points:

1)I'm bitching as I already stated above
2)I swear these signs are close to invisible unless they are newly added, I've never seen them.
3)Capt_Nick broke the rule. Punish him please.
4)Custom enchants require a grind that takes longer than last season. the lack of armor is canceled out by the strength of your sword.
5)I play on another popular server that I actually have higher ping to despite having no lag. I doubt every time I hop on the server I lag at that exact moment.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Ok I'm organizing your paragraphs into points:

1)I'm bitching as I already stated above
2)I swear these signs are close to invisible unless they are newly added, I've never seen them.
3)Capt_Nick broke the rule. Punish him please.
4)Custom enchants require a grind that takes longer than last season. the lack of armor is canceled out by the strength of your sword.
5)I play on another popular server that I actually have higher ping to despite having no lag. I doubt every time I hop on the server I lag at that exact moment.
2 RE) The signs were added around when the rule was applied. They are straight infront of spawn and quiet hard to miss.

3 RE) Regarding players who break the rules they will be treated accordingly if caught in the future.
You may report players who do go against this rule in game.

4 RE) When it comes to Custom Enchants it may take more levels to get the enchantment you want. However, in 6.0 you don't lose levels when you die making it easier in other ways.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
2 RE) The signs were added around when the rule was applied. They are straight infront of spawn and quiet hard to miss.

3 RE) Regarding players who break the rules they will be treated accordingly if caught in the future.
You may report players who do go against this rule in game.

4 RE) When it comes to Custom Enchants it may take more levels to get the enchantment you want. However, in 6.0 you don't lose levels when you die making it easier in other ways.
2 RE RE) ok
3 RE RE) ty
4 RE RE) I've enchanted at least 10 level 37 books and i haven't got any prot II or melee or range book.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
The signs were added after your ban,
So why would the person who was wearing full diamond be punished after there was no rule like this to begin with when it happened?

[EDIT] Nevermind, Checked when the video was published. Guess you're the eyeless one here Q