SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
So why would the person who was wearing full diamond be punished after there was no rule like this to begin with when it happened?

[EDIT] Nevermind, Checked when the video was published. Guess you're the eyeless one here Q
As I said in reply above. People in the future caught wearing full diamond armour will be dealt with correctly. Purple was just stating that the signs have been added since you have been banned so you cannot say you haven't seen them because you haven't been online in order to do so!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
so you cannot say you haven't seen them because you haven't been online in order to do so!
There were no signs in place ever before this incident. Which is why players before that weren't punished. Which is exactly what I just said

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The Rule was put in place because we found that when a player or players went out in full diamond it reduces the player count on the server as many were fed up with being killed over and over or were too scared to go near those in full diamond.
The rule wasn't put in place due to one incident it was watching collectively over time in how people logged off after seeing others in full diamond.
Overall by introducing this rule it has seemed to increase the player count therefore making the game more enjoyable.
Diamond armour as a whole hasn't been removed and players are still able to become very Op with what they can have.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
The Rule was put in place because we found that when a player or players went out in full diamond it reduces the player count on the server as many were fed up with being killed over and over or were too scared to go near those in full diamond.
The rule wasn't put in place due to one incident it was watching collectively over time in how people logged off after seeing others in full diamond.
Overall by introducing this rule it has seemed to increase the player count therefore making the game more enjoyable.
Diamond armour as a whole hasn't been removed and players are still able to become very Op with what they can have.
We all agree this is a good rule, however custom enchants are getting pretty fucking annoying.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
2 RE RE) ok
3 RE RE) ty
4 RE RE) I've enchanted at least 10 level 37 books and i haven't got any prot II or melee or range book.
The Legendary books are pretty bad. Almost everyone knows to not purchase them unless you have nothing better to do. Common and Rare books are the best way to go.

By purchasing Legendary, it increases the chances of getting most of the enchantments. But, things like Proj. Prot and Aqua Affinity are given the higher chances for some reason.

The only thing Legendary books are good for is Strength for all weapons. Common and Rare books both have a chance of getting Strength; but if you do get Strength, it'll only be for iron weapons and armour.

Common is the best way to go if you're looking for offensive enchantments ( excluding strength ), while on the other hand, Rare books are the best way to go if you're looking for defensive enchantments such as Protection.

Moral of the story: don't get Legendary books unless you have nothing better to do. I've gotten things like Strength, Jump Boost III, Flame, Regen, etc from Rare and Common. The two best things I've gotten from Legendary are Strength for all weapons and Power IV.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
The Legendary books are pretty bad. Almost everyone knows to not purchase them unless you have nothing better to do. Common and Rare books are the best way to go.

By purchasing Legendary, it increases the chances of getting most of the enchantments. But, things like Proj. Prot and Aqua Affinity are given the higher chances for some reason.

The only thing Legendary books are good for is Strength for all weapons. Common and Rare books both have a chance of getting Strength; but if you do get Strength, it'll only be for iron weapons and armour.

Common is the best way to go if you're looking for offensive enchantments ( excluding strength ), while on the other hand, Rare books are the best way to go if you're looking for defensive enchantments such as Protection.

Moral of the story: don't get Legendary books unless you have nothing better to do. I've gotten things like Strength, Jump Boost III, Flame, Regen, etc from Rare and Common. The two best things I've gotten from Legendary are Strength for all weapons and Power IV.
Can you combine prot 1 books together?

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Can you combine prot 1 books together?
Combining books do not work.

Say you get two prot 1 books: purchase two pieces of armour and put the enchantments on them. If they were successful, great! Then put those pieces of armour in an anvil and combine them.

I've also noticed that 90% of the time, you cannot put two of the custom enchantments on the same piece of armour. For example, you can't have HealthBoost and Regen on a diamond chestplate. I have seen boots with Jump and Speed, but I'm not sure as to how player's did that.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Combining books do not work.

Say you get two prot 1 books: purchase two pieces of armour and put the enchantments on them. If they were successful, great! Then put those pieces of armour in an anvil and combine them.

I've also noticed that 90% of the time, you cannot put two of the custom enchantments on the same piece of armour. For example, you can't have HealthBoost and Regen on a diamond chestplate. I have seen boots with Jump and Speed, but I'm not sure as to how player's did that.
What the heck?!?!? unlimited speed is actually stupid and requires no skill to be good with speed because you strafe way faster. I'm actually done with these custom enchants... In a UHC, the team with pots always wins because they have better armor and weapons so they take less hits and do more damage... Custom enchants are actually ruining the fairness of that this server was supposed to have.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
So yesterday I killed two full diamonds, not only that, one of them had prot 3. I had regular diamond armor. I had a strength pot so it was so easy! I got their strength sword and raped them. Imagine what I could do to the regular players. I just burnt all the armor except for one set which I'm going to use to kill other full diamonds until I eradicate this server from full diamonds.

Btw the lag is fixed ^.^