---------------------------------------------

First name Onur

Age 21

Country or Timezone
Romania - GMT +3

Discord username
lightofdesire

Why do you want to become staff?
I have played on this server for many years and now I have learned the styles and demands of the people on this server. I want to be a staff member because I believe in the importance of having a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all other players, as I enjoy it. Being able to interact with people and support them even a little while I've been here has been a source of happiness for me. Now I see this opportunity as a chance to further contribute to the growth and well-being of the community.

One of the main reasons why I aspire to join the staff team is communication. I want to be a friendly listener, whether it's to mediate between players to bring the server to a more fair place, or just listen to the players' concerns and troubles. I aim to uphold the values of fairness, respect and inclusivity that server's current staff have created and work to create a welcoming environment where every player feels valued.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've been here since 2016. I can say that I remember the old name of the server.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can spare an average of 20 hours a week. This period may be flexible depending on my work schedule.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
If I were to talk about the three most important skills, I would say communication, problem solving and leadership.

I have had many opportunities to improve my communication skills at the school I studied at, at my job, and in the games I have been in so far. Whether it's answering players' questions, moderating chat, or coordinating with my teammates, I have a knack for communicating information clearly and fluently.

In terms of problem solving, I see problems as a puzzle, not a problem. Although it may seem complicated and difficult at first, I enjoy it as the picture falls into place. Whether it's troubleshooting technical issues, unraveling knots between players, or brainstorming ways to improve the server experience, I approach every situation systematically and analytically.

Leadership, on the other hand, is not actually a point that people talk about as a lot of talent. However, I would also like to include this talent because of my current job. I have had opportunities to demonstrate leadership qualities at various times in my life. It can be said that I am skilled at developing positive team listening and leading by example, both in my projects, in the companies I consult, and in the presenters.

If I would mention one more skill, I can call it technical competence. In my previous server experiences, I became familiar with both codes and monitoring tools. I believe that I can contribute to the server with this knowledge and experience.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have set up many servers in Minecraft before. However, almost all of these servers remained local and were closed. However, later on, I managed a local server called NeverCraft, and the number of players on this server was not insignificant. My management, which lasted about two years, ended as a result of the server being shut down. In addition to this danger, I also had management experience in local and international servers.

During my school life, I worked as a team leader in many projects. These projects strengthened my teamwork and communication with people.

After school, I had many consultancy and team management experiences in business life. Throughout my business life, I have provided financial and operational consultancy to some medium and large-sized companies. Even though it's only been a year since I started working, I'm sure I've gained a lot of experience that I can add to my life and, of course, to the server.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Effective Communication Skills: I am good at both written and verbal communication. With this skill, it becomes easier for me to communicate and interact effectively with the players and meet their needs. Whether it's providing assistance, resolving disputes, or delivering important announcements, I have the knowledge and experience to convey information in a clear, concise manner. Because I am aware that people get bored easily with long articles and information. In addition to telling people things, my desire to actively listen makes it easier to empathize with others and get as close as necessary. These issues make me a reliable point of communication and support in people's eyes.

Proactive Problem Solving: I have strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to tackling server challenges. No matter the difficulty, I know that taking action is more productive than waiting. Rather than waiting for problems to escalate, I actively identify potential problems and take action to resolve them quickly and effectively. In this way, I am successful in finding creative and practical solutions that will contribute to the overall stability of the server.

Detailism: If life is a train, the details are the underlying rails. Speaking for the server, a small overlooked detail may cause the players to be judged incorrectly or cause the order to be disrupted. Therefore, I think it is important to pay attention to details. Whether it is moderating chat to ensure compliance with the rules and thoroughly, fairly reviewing player reports, I pay meticulous attention to detail to maintain the standards of quality and professionalism expected of a staff member.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of the staff may vary depending on the current situation. But most fundamentally, I can say that the staff is actually the backbone of the community. Staff are generally responsible for creating a decent and safe environment for players. They should be able to be a tough leader when appropriate and a close friend when appropriate. Because when people evaluate a community, they first evaluate its personnel, who are the face of that community.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes. The program required for both audio and video recording is available on my device.

Anything else we should know?
I have nothing to add. I hope everything will be the best for the server. Thank you in advance.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
+0.5
i don't doubt ur an old player, its certain, but i don't see you in chat interacting with other players. Could just be a timezone difference but i haven't seen you play much and interact with players assisting them

LastOfMiner

MVP
LastOfMiner
LastOfMiner
MVP
Ratings
+0.5
i don't doubt ur an old player, its certain, but i don't see you in chat interacting with other players. Could just be a timezone difference but i haven't seen you play much and interact with players assisting them
Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism.

To be honest, I haven't seen you much before either, but I think that's because we are not in the same time zone. Otherwise, I have been trying to be active as much as I can outside of my working hours lately. Also, I have tried to help those who need help as much as I can, but as you said, I may have fallen short, I will try to improve myself in this regard.

Sincerely yours.

Last edited:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Your Minecraft Username
LastOfMiner

What server are you applying for
Parkour

---------------------------------------------

First name Onur

Age 21

Country or Timezone
Romania - GMT +3

Discord username
lightofdesire

Why do you want to become staff?
I have played on this server for many years and now I have learned the styles and demands of the people on this server. I want to be a staff member because I believe in the importance of having a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all other players, as I enjoy it. Being able to interact with people and support them even a little while I've been here has been a source of happiness for me. Now I see this opportunity as a chance to further contribute to the growth and well-being of the community.

One of the main reasons why I aspire to join the staff team is communication. I want to be a friendly listener, whether it's to mediate between players to bring the server to a more fair place, or just listen to the players' concerns and troubles. I aim to uphold the values of fairness, respect and inclusivity that our current officials have created and work to create a welcoming environment where every player feels valued.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've been around since 2016. I can say that I remember the old name of the server.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? I can spare an average of 20 hours a week. This period may be flexible depending on my work schedule.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
If I were to talk about the three most important skills, I would say communication, problem solving and leadership.

I have had many opportunities to improve communication, both at the school I studied at, at my job, and in the game worlds I have been in so far. Whether it's answering players' questions, moderating chat, or coordinating with my teammates, I have a knack for communicating information clearly and fluently. These experiences make my communication stronger.

In terms of problem solving, I see problems as a puzzle, not a problem. Although it may seem complicated and difficult at first, I enjoy it as the picture falls into place. Whether it's troubleshooting technical issues, unraveling knots between players, or brainstorming ways to improve the server experience, I approach every situation systematically and analytically.

Leadership, on the other hand, is not actually a point that people talk about as a lot of talent. However, I would also like to include this talent because of my current job. I have had opportunities to demonstrate leadership qualities at various times in my life. It can be said that I am skilled at developing positive team listening and leading by example, both in my projects, in the companies I consult, and in the presenters.

If I would mention one more skill, I can call it technical competence. In my previous server experiences, I became familiar with both codes and monitoring tools. I believe that I can contribute to the server with this knowledge and experience.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have had a lot of experience so far. To explain these experiences, I would like to start with the game world. I have set up many servers in Minecraft before. However, almost all of these servers remained local and were closed. However, later on, I managed a local server called NeverCraft, and the number of players on this server was not insignificant. My management, which lasted about two years, ended as a result of the server being shut down. In addition to this danger, I also had management experience in local and international servers.

During my school life, I worked as a team leader in many projects. These projects strengthened my teamwork and communication with people.

After school, I had many consultancy and team management experiences in business life. Throughout my business life, I have provided financial and operational consultancy to some medium and large-sized companies. Even though it's only been a year since I started working, I'm sure I've gained a lot of experience that I can add to my life and, of course, to the server.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Effective Communication Skills: I am good at both written and verbal communication. With this skill, it becomes easier for me to communicate and interact effectively with the players and meet their needs. Whether it's providing assistance, resolving disputes, or delivering important announcements, I have the knowledge and experience to convey information in a clear, concise manner. Because I am aware that people get bored easily with long articles and information. In addition to telling people things, my desire to actively listen makes it easier to empathize with others and get as close as necessary. These issues make me a reliable point of communication and support in people's eyes.

Proactive Problem Solving: I have strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to tackling server challenges. No matter the difficulty, I know that taking action is more productive than waiting. Rather than waiting for problems to escalate, I actively identify potential problems and take action to resolve them quickly and effectively. In this way, I am successful in finding creative and practical solutions that will contribute to the overall stability of the server.

Detailism: If life is a train, the details are the underlying rails. Speaking for the server, a small overlooked detail may cause the players to be judged incorrectly or cause the order to be disrupted. Therefore, I think it is important to pay attention to details. Whether it is moderating chat to ensure compliance with the rules and thoroughly, fairly reviewing player reports, I pay meticulous attention to detail to maintain the standards of quality and professionalism expected of a staff member.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of the staff may vary depending on the current situation. But most fundamentally, I can say that the staff is actually the backbone of the community. Staff are generally responsible for creating a decent and safe environment for players. They should be able to be a tough leader when appropriate and a close friend when appropriate. Because when people evaluate a community, they first evaluate its personnel, who are the face of that community.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes. The program required for both audio and video recording is available on my device.

Anything else we should know?
I have nothing to add. I hope everything will be the best for the server. Thank you in advance.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes
This feels AI generated.