baroompsycho
Senior Mod
Ratings
187 42
Love Notes
Forums contest

NEXT EVENT LINED UP:
To be announced

Post below with why you believe you should be Princess_Esther's spouse!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and ManaCube's most eligible bachelorette is single and ready to mingle. That's right, Princess_Esther is looking for love on the forums. If you're interested in becoming Princess_Esther's partner on a server of your choice, please post below why you believe you should be "the golden apple of her eye". The person chosen will /marry Princess_Esther and be her partner until the end of the year.

The winner will be announced Sunday February 13th and the in-game wedding is planned to be on Valentine's Day, February 14th.

Maturity Age: 19
Favorite Foods: Chocolate, Cake, Steak, Kangaroo & Anything sweet
Favourite Colour: Grey Hobbies: Eating food, Camping, Manacube Parkour, Genshin Impact, Photography
Best Pick-up Line: Don't eat my cake! You're sweet enough already.

- Princess_Esther reserves the right to annul the marriage if her partner violates ManaCube rules.
- This is purely a marriage of convenience. The winner will not become an Admin or a staff member on ManaCube.

- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments

The winner will receive Princess_Esther's hand in marriage for the rest of the year on a realm of their choice.

Feb 2022: Princess_Esther + Lavendel
Est and Lav.PNG

Last edited:

TheOnlyNam

TheOnlyNam
TheOnlyNam
I mean... I feel like I'm pretty cool. I don't know Princess_Esther tbh, but I'm down to get married xD brings back memories of the good ol days on creative. I'm 19..and a half.. that's niceee right? I like food, and games, anddd.. mm.. candles. And I need more friends so like.. hmu Princess lol

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Hey my gorgeous princess Esther,

You’re so beautiful. From the moment I saw your pfp in the manacube discord, I realised that the girl of my dreams exists and is right in front of me, however I could never pluck up the confidence to finally ask you out, untill now.... You always make me laugh, you always make me smile. Every message you send in chat just brings light to my day. You literally make me a better person and it just hurts me to continue to hold in my true feelings for you. Seeing you on the server makes me anxious, but also brings an indescribable sensation all over my body and I crave it. I crave your love Esther. My time has no value unless its spent with you. I feel lost without you. Who am I without you? I hope before long to hold you tightly in my arms and cover you with a million kisses burning as though beneath the equator. I tell everyone of my irls how incredible you are and they agreed that you are flawless. Yes, flawless. Thank you for always being there for me on manacube. Thank you for just being you. The me that’s me right now is yours - always. Whenever you need someone to be there for you, whenever you need someone by your side, know that i’ll always be there for you. I love you so much. I don’t think you realize how amazing you are sometimes. Life isn’t as fun when you’re not around. You are truly stunning. I want you to be my soulmate. I love the way you smile, your eyes are absolutely beautiful. If I had a star for everytime you crossed my mind, I could easily reconstruct the entire galaxy. Your personality is as pretty as you are and it drives me absolutely crazy. Just from reading your hobbies, I can instantly tell how much of a perfect couple we would be, we are so alike and I dont see how we could not be together. I adore the fact that your favorite colour is grey, it's so unique and just knocks me off my feet. I love you, please take my hand on manacube. I am not even calling it e dating anymore because I know we will meet soon enough - fate brought us together on discord, and soon enough it'll bring us together irl. I really love you Esther. I love you so much and it just breaks my heart when i see you playing with someone else or when someone is complimenting your amazing self. I want to play video games, talk in discord all night and watch movies together, but you just seem so uninsterested in me that it honestly kills me inside and I cant take it anymore. Please Esther. Please. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Your personality is exactly what I look for in a partner. It kills me everyday of my pathetic life not being with you. I love you so damn much. Without you @Princess_Esther , without the assurance of your love, what is left upon earth? What can I do?

Much love,
Noah.

P.S Yes I did spend 40min making this, it aint no copy paste... Please get to know me more Esther, Ily

Last edited:

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
We have everything in your 'about' in common apart from the colour grey and genshin impact. I'm probably going to lose because of that. Sadge. I'm always willing to learn though! You say you like steak? I know a place that does wagyu ;)

You're a very cool admin. Unique, in fact. You stand out from all the others in a way that you caught my eye and have lived rent-free in my head ever since. You distract me from my lectures D:

But why would you ever choose me if you know nothing about me? I'm a bisexual trans gal from England. I read philosophy at university and I have a terrible sleep schedule! My sweet tooth is unmatched: I once ate an entire chocolate cake because I fancied it, but don't worry, I'm not overweight. I exercise frequently. What kind of exercise you ask? I like to run. I ran a marathon last November, and I ran the whole 26 miles. I have run the 5k almost 200 times, with a PB of 21:56.

I am but a humble parkourist who dreams of your favour, but in my heart of hearts I feel that you love me too. It would be an honour to take you to a wagyu steak restaurant and then an ice cream parkour for dessert.

<3

Last edited:

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I am deeply I love with the symmetry of BDOsborne's nuts. But we have had a discussion and believe that we are willing to give princess_esther a chance to join the duo on the basis we get to inspect the balls first to see if they're up to scratch.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I already fucked myself once trying to speak with dacon on a christmas event I'm not fucking myself again.

But Esther, wanna be my valentine?

Uninhabited

PATRON+
BigB1ackClocks
BigB1ackClocks
Patron+
Ratings
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
I’d be ideal as a partner, I’m perm muted so I can’t talk back ;)

My best pick-up line is - “Aye girl, ever experienced 14 CPS?” ^ω^

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
1. We have simmilar names
2. Im a frog and everybody likes frogs
3. im stupid so an admin could help me be less stupid :D
also we both like eating food :)
Ps: Im lonely so this would help me not be lonely

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
1. We have simmilar names
2. Im a frog and everybody likes frogs
3. im stupid so an admin could help me be less stupid :D
also we both like eating food :)
Ps: Im lonely so this would help me not be lonely
I hate frogs

HollowLegion

HollowLegion
HollowLegion
Hi, I don't know Princess_Esther but I like meeting new people and making friends, I like anime, my favorite character is Kirito. My Favorite movie series is either Harry Potter or Star Wars. I love roman mythology and my favorite book series is Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. Also, my favorite colors are black, white, and gray! Also, I love photography too and I got a very nice go pro for my birthday, to take videos and photos of all my adventures when I travel with my mom. So far our favorite place has been Australia and london. I think it would be interesting to get to know you and I hope u have a nice day!

Discord:HollowLegion#9270
Sincerely,
HollowLegion

Status
Not open for further replies.