Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
nah it is just an excuse in order to let staff be able to be bias and 2 how can a staff member that works for free have extensive training , and 2 admins dont have extensive trainings on what they do , they have to do a task based on their skill
I've worked on a few different mc servers & online communities to know that you really cannot possibly list every potential rule and that sometimes, especially in bigger communities there will be situations where a user needs to be removed for a reason that isn't listed. A large majority of the staff are volunteers and without them we wouldn't even have manacube.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
I've worked on a few different mc servers & online communities to know that you really cannot possibly list every potential rule and that sometimes, especially in bigger communities there will be situations where a user needs to be removed for a reason that isn't listed. A large majority of the staff are volunteers and without them we wouldn't even have manacube.
staff members can be paid with in game stuff u know ?

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
and? I got 50% off all clothing at the retail shop I worked at and got paid. Free pizzas and discounted drinks when I worked at a bar, and got paid... I dont think you can put cubits into your superannuation xd. Like I said, the majority of the staff are volunteers, they give up their own time to manage and moderate manacube. Maybe chillout a lil xd

What kind of ban even is it? Temp Perm?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
but as far as i know, they aren't.
why? inflation and devaluation, if they get cubits, they can enter the circulation via trading or cf'ing, devaluing cubits. if they receive sva's or something, they could potentially lose those items, and those items are devalued as well. so no, staff would have to be either paid REAL MONEY, or nothing at all, at least from what i know, that is.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
and? I got 50% off all clothing at the retail shop I worked at and got paid. Free pizzas and discounted drinks when I worked at a bar, and got paid... I dont think you can put cubits into your superannuation xd. Like I said, the majority of the staff are volunteers, they give up their own time to manage and moderate manacube. Maybe chillout a lil xd

What kind of ban even is it? Temp Perm?
well I`m not banned

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
cuz I got my mcmmo skills deleted without warning and there is nothing in rules mentioning that it was weeks of acro grinding
Have you tried making a ticket or talking to a staff member politely about it?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
You are one of the players with most mutes on manacube network so dont even talk.
am not i bet theres like a million people with more mutes then me
Post automatically merged:

but as far as i know, they aren't.
why? inflation and devaluation, if they get cubits, they can enter the circulation via trading or cf'ing, devaluing cubits. if they receive sva's or something, they could potentially lose those items, and those items are devalued as well. so no, staff would have to be either paid REAL MONEY, or nothing at all, at least from what i know, that is.
no the staff deserve em so what if theres a tiny bit of devaluing

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
am not i bet theres like a million people with more mutes then me
Post automatically merged:

no the staff deserve em so what if theres a tiny bit of devaluing
What about f2p players who work so hard for cubits and now have to pay even more to buy svas from players because of devaluation?

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Explain me what is common sense to be punished ingame for something said on forums or getting a punishment which wasnt mentioned in the rules , explain me where is the common sense in this
Of course people sometimes get punished in-game for what they do on Forums or Discord. I’m fairly certain that you would be complaining if someone doxed you on Discord and was still allowed to play in-game. Should a player distributing illegal images on one of our platforms not be punished everywhere? You’d throw a fit if we didn’t. I assume its only an issue now because it has somehow impacted you.

Titling a thread ‘make staff better’ is rude and unnecessary. Why can’t you use common decency when interacting with others. Perhaps staff would have more time to do the job you expect if they weren’t occupied with your infractions and complaints.

Also, the duration of your punishments depends on your history. With your record, you may be muted while others who aren’t as proficient at earning mutes just get a warning. This has been explained to you before, It does not constitute staff bias and is not justification for trash talking staff that are doing their best to provide a safe, enjoyable environment.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
Of course people sometimes get punished in-game for what they do on Forums or Discord. I’m fairly certain that you would be complaining if someone doxed you on Discord and was still allowed to play in-game. Should a player distributing illegal images on one of our platforms not be punished everywhere? You’d throw a fit if we didn’t. I assume its only an issue now because it has somehow impacted you.

Titling a thread ‘make staff better’ is rude and unnecessary. Why can’t you use common decency when interacting with others. Perhaps staff would have more time to do the job you expect if they weren’t occupied with your infractions and complaints.

Also, the duration of your punishments depends on your history. With your record, you may be muted while others who aren’t as proficient at earning mutes just get a warning. This has been explained to you before, It does not constitute staff bias and is not justification for trash talking staff that are doing their best to provide a safe, enjoyable environment.
Yeah but thats a different matter I didnt do anything malicious , stupid at best

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Yeah but thats a different matter I didnt do anything malicious , stupid at best
and you ignored everything else I said. Wooly - you are part of the problem. You need to be part of the solution instead. Follow rules. Stop complaining. Be a positive influence on others.

We are in a no-win situation with you.
  • If we paid staff with in-game items you'd complain of boosting - you know you would.
  • If we don't pay them, you complain they can't be well trained, which defies logic. Yet that is your claim.
  • If admins are skilled they are poorly trained (curious about which admins you believe survive only on their skill. That's more of a compliment than you seem to realize.)
  • If you are punished harshly the punishment is too harsh
  • If you don't commit a specific type of offense, those that do are somehow inferior to you.
  • If you are punished staff is biased.
  • If others are not punished, staff are biased.
What exactly do you want? It would be helpful if you made specific suggestions rather than derisive comments about staff and any rule that results in your punishment.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
What about f2p players who work so hard for cubits and now have to pay even more to buy svas from players because of devaluation?
have they tried being p2w

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
and you ignored everything else I said. Wooly - you are part of the problem. You need to be part of the solution instead. Follow rules. Stop complaining. Be a positive influence on others.

• If we paid staff with in-game items you'd complain of boosting - you know you would.
  • If we don't pay them, you complain they can't be well trained, which defies logic. Yet that is your claim.
  • If admins are skilled they are poorly trained (curious about which admins you believe survive only on their skill. That's more of a compliment than you seem to realize.)
  • If you don't commit a specific type of offense, those that do are somehow inferior to you.
What exactly do you want? It would be helpful if you made specific suggestions rather than derisive comments about staff and any rule that results in your punishment.
To be more transparent

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295

i think staff should be payed they do sooooo much work

GoWithTheFlo

ELITE
theprovolone24
theprovolone24
ELITE
Ratings
8 1

u should let staff bash users with a hammer IRL