Mana Pond Balancing [ Earth ]

QueenCripple

ELITE
QwnCrpple
QwnCrpple
ELITE
Ratings
As a new player, I found the concept of the Mana Pond fun and intriguing! At first.

I soon found it to instead be frustrating, disheartening, and demotivating.

I require 23 Mana Pond catches to prestige just once, but after 5 days of playing, am still at 3/23.

I thought it may just be a skill issue, but I noticed that whether there were 5 or 30 players at the pond, it seemed to always be the same 2 players, who had jump-boosted boots, winning everything.

I think it would be much better balanced if each player were individually limited to how many items they could pull from each Mana Pool event, giving a chance for players without expensive enchants to get things.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Heyo tho yes the jump boost boots defo do help em those players are LITERAL beasts they would do jsut as good without it but I do agree yes maybe a personal cap would be nice

YoungerMacky

PATRON
YoungerMacky
YoungerMacky
Patron
Ratings
31 9
Tbh if they do end up nerfing it, they would also have to do the following

-Remove cubit reward from event
|By adding a cap to the amount of items a certain person can get at pond, it completely ruins this aspect of leaderboard.

-Make it so only top 3 at boss get rewarded.
|If you gonna nerf one event, nerf the other. If pond has become a skill issue then give boss some sort of exclusivity

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Tbh if they do end up nerfing it, they would also have to do the following

-Remove cubit reward from event
|By adding a cap to the amount of items a certain person can get at pond, it completely ruins this aspect of leaderboard.

-Make it so only top 3 at boss get rewarded.
|If you gonna nerf one event, nerf the other. If pond has become a skill issue then give boss some sort of exclusivity
Yes but with boss requires no skill just the ability to do /warp boss and the ability to move around and hit things which everyone who plays me has meanwhile pond is jsut like 4 sweats taking everything

As a new player, I found the concept of the Mana Pond fun and intriguing! At first.

I soon found it to instead be frustrating, disheartening, and demotivating.

I require 23 Mana Pond catches to prestige just once, but after 5 days of playing, am still at 3/23.

I thought it may just be a skill issue, but I noticed that whether there were 5 or 30 players at the pond, it seemed to always be the same 2 players, who had jump-boosted boots, winning everything.

I think it would be much better balanced if each player were individually limited to how many items they could pull from each Mana Pool event, giving a chance for players without expensive enchants to get things.
hi