NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
just from what ive seen, you seem like the manacube equivalent of a teachers pet so i guess a mana staff pet (respectfully)
Teachers pets dont get in trouble i dont think... i get in very much trouble

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
basically i imagine you are the type of person to suck up to the staff
yeah you might have a couple bans big deal but that will just you having a bit of fun instead of trying to get into trouble i imagine
no hate obviously
I would never suck up to staff why would I need to?

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
This ex-staff member has since been banned. Let's not drag up old situations that have been resolved.
he showed repeated bias and was reported 2 months prior to this incident THATS CAP manacube staff do not get caught for breaking the rules.
The only reason I say this is because manacube staff decide stuff as a group, etc there are 10 kids and 2 of them want to play hide and seek and tag so they cant decide, they decide to have a vote, 4 decide tag 6 decide hide and seek because the 6 kids like hide and seek, so there is a bias of relation. Staff will show bias to surcome they relation with another.
Post automatically merged:

Teachers pets dont get in trouble i dont think... i get in very much trouble
some week ass bans no cyap

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
he showed repeated bias and was reported 2 months prior to this incident THATS CAP manacube staff do not get caught for breaking the rules.
The only reason I say this is because manacube staff decide stuff as a group, etc there are 10 kids and 2 of them want to play hide and seek and tag so they cant decide, they decide to have a vote, 4 decide tag 6 decide hide and seek because the 6 kids like hide and seek, so there is a bias of relation. Staff will show bias to surcome they relation with another.

some week ass bans no cyap
Staff reports probs take a while as there are defo a bunch of players who did shit wrong but are mad they got banned so are reporting the staff member just bc of that and then the admins have to investigate the whole situation just in case so u can’t rlly blame em for not getting to everything within 2 mins

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Staff reports probs take a while as there are defo a bunch of players who did shit wrong but are mad they got banned so are reporting the staff member just bc of that and then the admins have to investigate the whole situation just in case so u can’t rlly blame em for not getting to everything within 2 mins
in what world is 2 months 2 seconds??

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
I would never suck up to staff why would I need to?
you just give of that type of vibe

not sure where you select the right country everything seems right
top right on the store page it says currency, you just click it and it gives the option to change it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297

jtsweigart

XxLightingxX
XxLightingxX
you just give of that type of vibe

top right on the store page it says currency, you just click it and it gives the option to change it
just checked and yup its in the right currency still not working

Did u select the right currency?
so im completly lose just wanna buy a rank

Status
Not open for further replies.