dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
I have to agree that keep inventory enabled helps keep a less hostile environment and improves the vibes

Dacon took that poll to see how the players felt about keep inventory (albeit the whole network) but a majority 4/5 voted to keep it on. He still took into consideration the other 1/5 and added the Abyss so those players could choose to fight without keep inventory. Many new and seasoned players alike don't want to fight at spawn with the risk of losing items.

And if Abyss is rarely used then maybe there's not as many people that want to PvP with it disabled as you think :p
View attachment 71867
Yea it defo improved the all around vibe around pvp but in my opinion old pvp was more fun and way more rewarding, I dont know if its been implemented but like a kill store that revolves around kills made in pvp would be a cool rewarding idea for the people
Post automatically merged:

Yea it defo improved the all around vibe around pvp but in my opinion old pvp was more fun and way more rewarding, I dont know if its been implemented but like a kill store that revolves around kills made in pvp would be a cool rewarding idea for the people
And the abyss part imo has nothing to do with people not wanting to pvp but when it first came out it was buggy, too big and it scared off everyone that loved pvp

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Post automatically merged:

And the abyss part imo has nothing to do with people not wanting to pvp but when it first came out it was buggy, too big and it scared off everyone that loved pvp
Well if they want it to be risky why are they not using abyss lol?

xChlxe

PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
91 46
manacube stupid anyways no point wasting time over it , many better places to play :)

xChlxe

PATRON+
xChlxe
xChlxe
Patron+
Ratings
91 46
very easy to say when youre banned but its an addictive server for some strange reason
even when i wasn’t banned i was hardly playing anymore. the type of people that play now are awful and from my experience most staff don’t care, they let anyone who deserves their perm ban back whereas my ban was stupid yet someone who wished death on unborn kids and was racist and a bunch if other things that i wont name is allowed back after what? 5-6 months. explain the logic because it doesnt make sense.

Killersans177

Ratings
Pit and a drop inv arena should be kept separate but maybe have them both at spawn instead of having to go through a portal to get one

rshh

MVP+
samthehammer200
samthehammer200
MVP+
Ratings
I have to agree that keep inventory enabled helps keep a less hostile environment and improves the vibes

Dacon took that poll to see how the players felt about keep inventory (albeit the whole network) but a majority 4/5 voted to keep it on. He still took into consideration the other 1/5 and added the Abyss so those players could choose to fight without keep inventory. Many new and seasoned players alike don't want to fight at spawn with the risk of losing items.

And if Abyss is rarely used then maybe there's not as many people that want to PvP with it disabled as you think :p
View attachment 71867
first of all in my opinion abyss is way to big and if you guys switched abyss and pvp that would be the perfect situation. You guys changed pvp pit after survival players complained of not having space to pvp i believe switching them would create a safer and healthier environment. I have felt it become more toxic sense pit was change the fights have become way more toxic witch isn't healthy. I believe in the new spawn it would be a great help to everyone if you tucked pvp away like in sky block maybe less nons would walk in

gunnarhjelm

ELITE
GaniW
GaniW
ELITE
Ratings
25 12

View attachment 71867
it makes pvp unfair and you dont get rewarded by pvping, that means we gotta either p2w or farm our asses off to get 1 cubit, back in the days i got multiple svas including a lightsaber worth over 100cubits because of the nonsafe pit

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14

View attachment 71867
Honestly if abyss and the main arenas keep inventory states were switched i doubt itd be so one-sided. plus the abyss is very janky and poorly made.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
So many people is going to start playing manacube survival if they remove safe pit and then put on item drops on death and then the other people wothout holys can go to iceheaven to pvp. Its more fun to pvp when you have the chance to lose your items, that means that its going to be bigger fight and much more fun experience in pit. #makemanagreatagain
True

Panduuuu

ELITE
Panduuuu
Panduuuu
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Over the past few weeks I’ve seen a lot of controversy over the PvP pit whether that is on the forums or in-game. Personally being more of a builder than a PvP player, I wouldn’t feel comfortable positioning myself on the subject as it doesn’t have any concrete impact on my gameplay. However seeing as it is raising debates among the Survival community I would suggest Dacon remake a poll on discord or the forums to decide fairly by the majority’s vote once again.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Over the past few weeks I’ve seen a lot of controversy over the PvP pit whether that is on the forums or in-game. Personally being more of a builder than a PvP player, I wouldn’t feel comfortable positioning myself on the subject as it doesn’t have any concrete impact on my gameplay. However seeing as it is raising debates among the Survival community I would suggest Dacon remake a poll on discord or the forums to decide fairly by the majority’s vote once again.
Yeah that would be a good idea tbh seeing how most players you ask in game want the arena to return. I guess the tables have turned

unarmingpizza32

MVP
UnarmingPizza32
UnarmingPizza32
MVP
Ratings
11 1
So many people is going to start playing manacube survival if they remove safe pit and then put on item drops on death and then the other people wothout holys can go to iceheaven to pvp. Its more fun to pvp when you have the chance to lose your items, that means that its going to be bigger fight and much more fun experience in pit. #makemanagreatagain
Its funny cuz we have fights about weather we keep inventory or not very often, we did the pole and most people chose keep inventory on deal with it, we cant do anything abt it

instagr_m

PATRON+
instagr_m
instagr_m
Patron+
Ratings
Abyss.