PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
What do you gain from becoming a staff member/ get in return? As in, is it because you like the feeling of helping people and being a role model/positive figure?
Power hungry ofc amirite fellow mods?

I'd say I love staffing because I have a lot of friends in the parkour community, and when people come on and say offensive stuff or hack the game to have an unfair advantage it's nice to mute them and be a sort of protector for the community. I also really enjoy helping newer players and getting that sort of staff-player relationship that I feel is rare on other servers, especially ones as large as ManaCube.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
how long have you all played minecraft and what got you hooked?
I started playing Minecraft in 2012 when BajanCanadian and his friends were playing survival games. I only just now realized that was 8 years ago...
I've been stuck playing it since I refuse to spend money on other games. And I understand how the game works, but not how to be good at it, and that's created a drive of curiosity.

Questions:
Biggest fear?
Do you rinse mushrooms?
What was the worst toothbrush you've had?
Should I start composting again? Do you compost?
Ever been camping?
Dream car?

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Questions:
Biggest fear?
Do you rise mushrooms?
Ever been camping?
Dream car?
1) Heights
2) Huh?
3) I think all of my toothbrushes have been about the same
4) Go for it and no I don't
5) Sure have, multiple times. Once I had to evacuate my campground because of fires :l another time I went white water rafting and camping and when we woke up the next morning it turned out our white water rafting guide had a heart attack and died in the showers.
6) I love fast cars, so either a newer Lambo or a BMW i8 (I just think the i8 looks AMAZING).

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Questions:
Biggest fear?
Do you rinse mushrooms?
Ever been camping?
Dream car?
My biggest fear is definitely needles. I’ve had to be held down a few times and also fainted from just being told I need to get one. Only good part about this is even though I’m boomer I still get given a popsicle for “being brave” :cool:
I don’t do anything with mushrooms *barf* I can’t stand the taste of them but my parents rinse their mushrooms if that counts
Kinda like pyro all my toothbrushes have been the same and they’ve all been good
Yes bro compost!! My family and I do in fact compost
I have been camping quite a bit but I haven’t been in a little while
My dream car is weird don’t @ me. I’ve got 3 dream cars, either a jeep wrangler, Ford F250 or a Corvette Z06

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Just a general question to all staff members. Why staff on manacube? Like there's a million other servers but yall chose this one. Why? :) (genuine question. Not meant to be offensive or anything haha)
Just a wonderful server in my view, not too popular that it's crazy but also very active community, I've had a lot of fun with the game modes on here and specifically sought out ManaCube for the successful survival and parkour servers ;)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
What do you gain from becoming a staff member/ get in return? As in, is it because you like the feeling of helping people and being a role model/positive figure?
Well that is one of the main reasons but to be honest I love playing ManaCube also so why not help support the server and others while I'm here?

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Would you say you spend more or less time actually playing in game (not doing mod duties such as watching chat, but instead, for example, mining in olympus) after you became staff?
I definitely spend less time playing on parkour since watching chat is the main thing staff need to do when on there, but for other servers which I staff like Olympus and Creative, I can still play a ton! I love being able to equally enjoy playing Minecraft and enjoy spending time staffing :D

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Just a general question to all staff members. Why staff on manacube? Like there's a million other servers but yall chose this one. Why? :) (genuine question. Not meant to be offensive or anything haha)
Staffing is something that has become an on and off hobby of mine that I've been doing pretty much ever since I started playing Minecraft when I was 12. If there's a community feeling, I always find myself wanting to do more and serve that community as best I can. When I came back to Minecraft last December, I didn't intend on becoming staff or getting heavily involved in any community of the servers I was playing, but what can I say! ManaCube sucked me back in and sparked that passion for helping the community, and I'm more than happy to be here.

Question: Do you guys ever talk about your staffing position outside of Minecraft IRL with friends or family?
I do talk about staffing with my roommate sometimes. She doesn't really play Minecraft servers but I tell her about some of the crazy things I'll see people say in parkour chat. Let's just say she had no clue who Dream or Techno were before I started staffing ManaCube ;)

Questions:
Biggest fear?
Do you rinse mushrooms?
Ever been camping?
Dream car?
Rational Fear: Failure, Tornadoes Irrational Fear: Black Holes
Mushrooms: It depends, if I'm going to cook them down anyway there's no use, but I will rinse them if I'm going to throw them in a salad or something.
Toothbrush: Any toothbrush I had before my quip toothbrush I now hate.
Composting: I do compost. I live in a city that is very good about sorting recycling, trash, and composting, so it's a lot easier than when I was still living in a more suburban area to compost and do good for the environment that way.
Camping: I have been camping several times in many forms, in a luxury camper house, a normal camper, and in a tent. It's pretty cool. I love sitting around the fire and roasting marshmallows and various meats. Pretty pog stuff!