ManaCube Weekly [Week 4]

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
ManaCube Weekly

Hello! Welcome back to the 4th edition of ManaCube Weekly! Not too much has happened the past 2 weeks. Sorry I missed a week but recently I have been extremely busy and have not had time.

Again I REALLY need help with this whole thing, start a conversation here if you want to helpout!

If you want to be interviewed start a dm with me here!

Manacube News
There was a karaoke event on Saturday in the discord! From what I have heard it was a great event!

On forums there has been a challenge! Get a hug from all staff! Many people have shown screenshots of them being hugged by many different staff but no one has won yet! You can see the thread here https://manacube.com/threads/get-a-hug-from-all-the-staff-challenge.69915/

Also on the forums Lukius shared a really cute story about how they met their long distance boyfriend on ManaCube! Its a very good story and you can read it here! https://manacube.com/threads/how-ma...g-my-ldr-on-manacube.70056/page-2#post-253473

Server Updates!

Parkour

Spawn Parkour has been fixed!
Daily challenges have been fixed!
The shuffle option on /music has been fixed!

ManaPvP

Season Vaults are now open!
The LMS timer in tab has been fixed!
Prestiges will now show in chat!
Thats the Main Server Updates for the past 2 weeks!

Stats

Server Stats:

Most players on at once this week: 2,202 Last editions un recorded

Total players joined: 3,369,593 32k more than last edition!

Total bans:96,622 95,802, 820 more than last edition!

Cubits in circulation: 78,487, 1301 more than last edition!

Total hugs: 2,665,478, 37285 more than last edition!

Social Media Stats!

Twitter followers: 1,527, 4 less than last week.

Instagram followers: 974 4 less than last edition

Discord members: 43,261, 272 more than last edition.

Interviews! Thanks to @Cursiver and @Lofi for being interviewed!
What game mode do you enjoy the most?
I enjoy parkouring the most!
What was the highest score you have ever gotten on the spawn parkour?
Around 200!
What player or group of players has/have positively impacted your time on Manacube the most? Could you describe what they did at the time, or what they still actively do?
Probably... The_Great_Minerx, Etring, and Rippo! They were always there for me, they always wanted to talk, or chill with me. Playing maps with them was tons of fun :)
How long have you played ManaCube?
I don't know exactly when I joined Manacube, but I joined mana around when I made a forums account on Aug 21, 2020!
What are you better at, Droppers or Normal Parkour?
I am better at Normal Parkour :D
What game mode do you enjoy the most?
My favourite gamemode is parkour, i can suck at jumping on blocks and laugh at people that dont know what theyre doing.

What was the highest score you have ever gotten on the spawn parkour?
My highest spawn parkour score is 302 since im bad at parkour and dont know what im doing.

If you could change something server wide what would it be?
I would change the whole p2w aspect of the majority of the servers (i have dono ranks but they were all gifted), it's kind of unfair to newer players. i'd also change the fact that parkour gets NO GODDAMN UPDATES like cmon dacon we know you like money but throw us a bone man.

How long have you played ManaCube?
I've been on manacube since 2015 according to the forums, but i've been actively playing since late 2019.

What do you rather? Making maps or playing them?
I prefer playing maps as i cant build at all and it takes a lot more effort, but playing maps lets me enjoy myself more and testing them lets me help other players which is always fun.

Whats your favourite parkour map?
My favourite parkour map is classtrialroom because im a filthy narcissist and its my best map. i also really like mastersword and barophobia as theyre good grind maps, and i have a soft spot for skyline and powerpuffgirls since theyre some of the first harder maps i did legit.
Thanks to @FadingGeneral for helping with the questions! Next week will be better!

Last edited:

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Sorry this isnt like the usual one, Its missing quite abit and its late I will make sure its up to standards next week! Just been very busy and been sick ;(

AbiXChew

Forum Expert
PATRON+
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Patron+
Ratings
262 7
I am sorry to hear that you have been sick and hope you feel better soon! You are still doing an amazing job with this and I always look forward to neat things like this on the forums :D

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Well done, I find the statistics of the network to be very interesting! Keep up the good work! If you need an interview, just let me know, I'd be happy to help. Get well soon!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm sure Dacon would smile if he read this as even though you're sick you still put time into this for the server and entertainment. Wishing you a quick recovery <3

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
I'm sure Dacon would smile if he read this as even though you're sick you still put time into this for the server and entertainment. Wishing you a quick recovery <3
tysm and ty to everyone else : D Felt a lot better today so that is great!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i hope you feel better soon hetti, and thank you for giving me the chance to be in this weeks edition of mana weekly <3