Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
Congrats on 1000 Forums posts
Gl for 10000 Forums posts and maybe 100K ?

Discord : Arc4Fer#9493

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
----- Hello ManaCubers! -----

1,000 posts.... It’s been a long journey :p When I joined back in 2019 I never expected to still be part of the amazing community today. I joined the forums to create tickets and reports at first. Soon after using the forums I started actually liking the community on here. I started becoming more and more involved. As of today, I will be posting my 1,000th ManaCube forum post! I want to thank everyone who has been sticking with me on my forum journey!

Okay so, moving on! I will be giving away 30 cubits in honor of my 1,000 forum posts!

In order to enter the giveaway, please comment below your favorite ManaCube forums moment or something that motivates you to continue using the forums, and also leave your Discord name and tag along with it. I can't wait to read everyone's comments! The winner of the giveaway will be announced in ManaNews #3!

I'll go first! One of the main reasons I stuck to forums was the fact that I looked up to certain people, including @SSM_GOD and @Sonic_Raptor back when I first joined the forums!

I hope everyone has an excellent day/evening/night!

Stay safe!

Edit: SSM Added in 15 cubits!
Gg on getting 1k Forum Posts!
My favourite Forum moment would be when my first map on Parkour got accepted. I was just happy to get a map accepted after getting 4 rejected.
Discord: NyonCode#3200

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Pog! :D

My favorite moment was the manacube owner elections! :) Participating was super fun! (hehe see me next elections >; ) )

laney#7740 <3

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Congratulations on 1,000 posts! :)
My favorite moment on the forums is when I hosted my first giveaway.
IGN: xX_SacredPvp_Xx
I don't have a discord, sorry.

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
1000 Posts! Very much Wow!!!

Its the research aspect of the forums that keeps me motivated. I love seeing people do deep dives into the mechanics and economy of the various servers. I hope to one day catalogue the sale of sv items or something like that. (But that requires a lot of work, so I’ll prob wait until the summer XD)

Discord: DakotaD#6758
IGN: DakotaJDyer