Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
----- Hello ManaCubers! -----

1,000 posts.... It’s been a long journey :p When I joined back in 2019 I never expected to still be part of the amazing community today. I joined the forums to create tickets and reports at first. Soon after using the forums I started actually liking the community on here. I started becoming more and more involved. As of today, I will be posting my 1,000th ManaCube forum post! I want to thank everyone who has been sticking with me on my forum journey!

Okay so, moving on! I will be giving away 30 cubits in honor of my 1,000 forum posts!

In order to enter the giveaway, please comment below your favorite ManaCube forums moment or something that motivates you to continue using the forums, and also leave your Discord name and tag along with it. I can't wait to read everyone's comments! The winner of the giveaway will be announced in ManaNews #3!

I'll go first! One of the main reasons I stuck to forums was the fact that I looked up to certain people, including @SSM_GOD and @Sonic_Raptor back when I first joined the forums!

I hope everyone has an excellent day/evening/night!

Stay safe!

Edit: SSM Added in 15 cubits!

Last edited:

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Congrats on 1000 posts Dutchy! So pog

One thing that keeps me motivated to use the forums is staying up to date on any important ManaCube action or news!

Also, I used to really enjoy being active on the forums and commenting on applications, so still popping around once and a while to comment on some apps is both fun and relaxing!

My discord: Disillusioning #0105

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Congrats! Now time to leave.
Kidding! Here's to 2k! :fireworks:

Okay so, moving on! I will be giving away 15 cubits in honor of my 1,000 forum posts!
Forgot to add SSM will be adding another 15 to the giveawy. smh, when will you get good at this forums thing?
Sorry lav

My favorite forums moment... hm... I guess its not really 1 specific moment, but watching some of my friends go on their journey from nons to staff. Very proud!

Last edited:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Congratulations Dutchy!!

I am glad you have been in this community for this long! Also 1000 posts is a big goal and I am also glad that you hit it!

About the giveaway i wish i win as i am a non ingame and I think staff will take me more seriously if I own a rank. I am saying that cause I will be applying for staff pretty soon! I am almost done with the requirements.

Anyways. I hope you stay here for much longer!
My favorite moment:

Welp I joined a few weeks ago so I haven't really experienced anything too interesting yet. Only thing that I have experienced is when I accidentally brought back posts from 4 years ago and everyone was yelling at me. Anyways that is that.

Discord username:

JasonKalf#3301

Love,
Jason

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
Congrats on the 1000th post!!!

I lurk a lot on forums. Its a great place to get info about upcoming mana events, resets, bug fixes and just get to know people!

Keep up the great work with mana news posts too! I look forward to reading them when they come out :D

AbiXChew

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
This is wild Dutchy!

The biggest motivator for me is seing this community come together, sharing their thoughts and giving feedback on creations!

Good luck to 10k forum posts buddy!

INathanI#9847

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Eyyyy gg in 1k posts. I really enjoy seeing your replies on posts, keep it up!!

Personally I tend to check forums here and there and just respond to forum posts. Forums is just a great place to share your thoughts and opinions and experiences and i love seeing other people's too!

Hope to see another milstone in the future :)

Quick#1111

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Congrats on 1000 Posts Dutchy! I hope to see many more Posts from you =)

Hmm I've never really been into Forums that much. However, back when I used to post some of my Creative Builds on the Forums and I received positive feedback, it put a BIG smile on my face. And I do have to admit that I like moderating the Forums.

I also really like the Creations Section. I was so surprised to see that we have so many creative and talented Players in the Community and seeing each individual's Art Piece/Build/Music/etc. just makes me happy, to be honest. That's the greatest part in my opinion.

I will definitely try to get more involved in the forums from now on, and hopefully, reach that milestone too in the future. :)

My discord is Lavendel#4574

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
GG on 1k forum posts dutchy <3

I joined forums just to make reports and tickets at first just like you. Then when I bought a rank I decided I should be more involved with community and should make more friends. So I started to be active on discord and forums. I like to help people so I always make sure to check out the skyblock forums which is my main gamemode so I can answer new players questions and help them get started just like when I first started and had so many questions about the gamemode. I’m so glad I get to make great friendships and helped a lot of people and I hope to keep it that way.

My Discord is MeI#8088
Good luck to everyone that joined the giveaway <3

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Congrats!

I don't have any funny forum moments but i enjoy being on forums and seeing people fun posts and such. its somehow exciting and i always end up sitting on forums for hours doing nothing haha

discord: oofsophia#8337

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
CONGRATS DUTCHY!!!
my forum moment is 2 equal moments: 1) Finally feeling welcomed to the forum after negative conversations and 2) becoming top poster without realizing.

Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042

Again, congrats! Tysm for doing this!

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Gg Dutchy!!

I definitely think the forums is a good place to interact and help other users. I enjoy reading the random threads that people post here and there.

Discord: Acceptation#0001

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Well done Dutchy

My favourite forums moment was when my 1st parkour map was accepted. I stood up and ran around my room when I saw good news

Ign: BinLickerLover Discord: BinLicker#8371

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Well done! I don't have discord so I can't participate in this. :cry: :(

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
gg, quite literally have 10x as many posts as me xD

the thing that keeps me on the forums is keeping up with the news, and saying hi to the homies.

discord is xcy#5490

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
:mc_38-1:I just want to say a huge congratulations to you for hitting 1k posts, that is some real time and dedication!:mc_38-1:

Some of the things that I love about the forums is the parkour map submission treads. I’m not a map judge myself but I absolutely love looking at what others have submitted! It brightens my day by reading the kind feedback on their submissions too. I also love handling ban/mute appeals (lol).

:mc_38-3:Discord: Samanthaa#3010:mc_38-3:

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Congrats on the 1000 posts!

My favourite Forum-moment is-, well I don't really have *one* favourite moment on here. I'm a Parkour main and I always get hyped when I check the forums when I, as an example, submitted my new parkour map to see if I got new replies on it or if it got either accepted or rejected. Those little moments of excitement are really enjoyable for me, hence they're my favourite moments! :)

Discord: Mika#0065

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
IGN - Prisioner

I have so many good memories from the forums that it's crazy, but my most favorite moments on the forum is for example how popular my forum game became (almost 5000 views o.o), and to see all map submissions to see how parkour players wants to contribute to help the server by providing maps.
The thing that motivates me to continue using the forums is to see when if i have gotten any new alerts. Always love to see something red there.

Discord - pris#1434