Need Help? Ask Questions!

Hey juicepac

You can also look up tutorials on YouTube on how to build a spawner that lets you kill the mobs fast and easy. Other than that you can place them on your platform and just run around to kill them that way.

Depending on your desired outcome (experience or loot) your design will probably change!

Either way if you’re ever stuck players in game are also a great way to find your answers.

Grieks
I got a pig spawner thru play crates, I placed it and nothing happened for about 6 or 8 hours.

So...
Apparently I need to enchant a tool with silk touch to make grass. I have enchanted books, that say right click to view, but right click doesn't do anything.

Every thing I've found on google is how to enchant a book, not how to use a enchanted book.

Help?

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
So...
Apparently I need to enchant a tool with silk touch to make grass. I have enchanted books, that say right click to view, but right click doesn't do anything.

Every thing I've found on google is how to enchant a book, not how to use a enchanted book.

Help?
You can buy grass in the /shop

Ratings
So...

Help?
If it says right-click to view, that may be custom enchanted books that don't give you silk touch. You need to either enchant a diamond pickaxe until you get the silk touch enchantment or enchant regular books.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
So...

Help?
You need an anvil to use a silk touch book. You can find information here : https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Anvil about Anvils. To get xp for using an anvil i recommend killing mobs like blazes which drop most xp.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hey what happens at the end of the season ??
Hi Jeyecon,

At the end of the season almost everything resets like islands, balance. The things that are kept are items in /vault , ranks, cosmetic titles like legendary or chat color. Perks from the perks crate.

Geshultz

Last edited:
Hi Jeyecon,

At the end of the season almost everything resets like islands, balance. The things that are kept are items in /vault , ranks, cosmetic titles like legendary or chat color. Perks from the perks crate.

Geshultz
How does one get a vault

Ratings
3 2
I’ve have a good bit of money and my island is looking pretty good. What can I do to advance farther? Do I have to buy mvp or vip or is there something else I can do? ~Digestedmonk928

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I’ve have a good bit of money and my island is looking pretty good. What can I do to advance farther? Do I have to buy mvp or vip or is there something else I can do? ~Digestedmonk928
Try to get an iron golem farm up. They are really good for making money.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Cactus farms and IG farms are the best way to advance, they'll get you a ton of money. You can also just keep adding on to your island, perhaps making something like a cake factory, minigames for visitors, or complex buildings.