Nerf Sparkle Chestplate/Eros Legs&Boots

BigBoooty

PATRON
BigBoooty
BigBoooty
Patron
Ratings
14 2
Probs gonna upset some of the guys that AFK in pvp as it always does, but the sparkle chestplate/eros legs&boots needs a big nerf.

I feel like im stating the obvious here but obviously the sat & reg 2 is still a thing.

Currently- People who own Sparkle Chestplate and Eros Leggings&Boots are un-killable. Like there is not a single thing that can kill them, even if they completely AFK.
Before Lucille/Blaster alterations you had a chance of killing people in Eros/Sparkle, especially with the pre nerfed space blaster.
BUT, now these have all been nerfed, its completely unbalanced.

The god set killing weapons get nerfed (was still hard to kill somebody in god set using blasters/Lucille), but the god set remains the same. It blatantly is so unbalanced and pvp is not a thing because of it.

If you go into ice haven rn, you will have numerous people in either sparkle and/or eros, and they literally will just be standing there, bc everybody knows they cant kill the other person.
I know sb isnt a pvp realm, but these items are bought for pvp, and rn, they have completely ruined the pvp scene to the point it isnt a thing.

Obviously with nerf comes the devaluing of the SVA, and i dont say this because i dont have the items, I also have eros and sparkle, but looking at the sva eco, they are just stupidly unbalanced and its so blatant.

Proposing-
Eros Legs/Boots: Reg 2 into Reg 1
Sparkle Chestplate: Sat 2 into no sat at all.

Appreciated,
Booty

Last edited:

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
I would agree with this 100%, but even change it further, Sat 2 items should not be able to work in pvp areas in general. Sat 2 items (pumpkin pick, festive hoe, santas glove, sparkle chest, festive axe, banana sword) are overpowered as it is and when it comes to pvp it can make anyone unkillable. Also I'm sure booty meant eros legs and boots moved to regen 1 but just wanted to make sure that got across as well- since both give regen 2 both should be nerfed to regen 1. Thank you Booty for being the first who owns a sparkle chest to call it out!

MaximussPrime

ELITE
MaximussPrime
MaximussPrime
ELITE
Ratings
Banana sword is Sat 1 tho. It's Regen is mehhh +- any blaster can kill someone in prot 7 and holding banana sword rn. Sat 2 needs to be nerfed tho.

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
if the sparkle chestplate is turned to say 0 people can just use pumpkin pick festive hoes santa gloves and whatever else have sat 2.
so if it is gonna be nerfed (which it prob will) i say atleast give it sat 1 or add smth that can counter it like an item that removes all enchant effects (ik this would also then be op but thats a problem for a dif day)

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
if the sparkle chestplate is turned to say 0 people can just use pumpkin pick festive hoes santa gloves and whatever else have sat 2.
so if it is gonna be nerfed (which it prob will) i say atleast give it sat 1 or add smth that can counter it like an item that removes all enchant effects (ik this would also then be op but thats a problem for a dif day)
Yeah that's why I made the comment to remove Sat 2 from pvp arenas in general. It would actually be a benefit to all tbh, not just people with sparkle chests but it would change it for everyone who has sat items and make it so people are killable- removing potion effects would result in everyone dying too quickly too.

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Sat2 still works in pvp on skyblock? They disabled it in pvp and drop inventory isles worlds early season on survival from a lot of complaints. You could literally just afk in pvp with saturation on. Seemed to balance it out more with only regen armor

BigBoooty

PATRON
BigBoooty
BigBoooty
Patron
Ratings
14 2
think its just safe to say sat 2 in pvp shouldnt be a thing

notkijani

PATRON+
notkijani
notkijani
Patron+
Ratings
23 2
i disagree, i think there are multiple things that ruin pvp, armor not being one of them. it’s still possible to die, just nothing to fear from dying. the most popular pvp location doesn’t drop items (stupidest thing i’ve ever heard). holy scrolls ruin pvp, the fun/thrill of pvp is the chance to lose all of your items. there is none of that here, because we’ve standardized holy scrolls on every piece of armor. if items dropped everywhere and holys weren’t a thing, you wouldn’t even see people wearing these overpowered items, because although they are strong, those players don’t become invincible. i also think the largeness of the pvp arenas doesn’t benefit pvp either, too easy to run/get away. my favorite form of pvp was sitting in a 20x20 circle pit while 8 people stood around the edges thinking if they were gonna 8v1 me or not. (meanwhile i was wearing leather armour and had a stone axe but ces were a lot more op back then). summary: remove holy scrolls, make all pvp areas drop items, make pvp areas smaller.

thank you for coming to my ted talk
-kijani :)

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
i disagree, i think there are multiple things that ruin pvp, armor not being one of them. it’s still possible to die, just nothing to fear from dying. the most popular pvp location doesn’t drop items (stupidest thing i’ve ever heard). holy scrolls ruin pvp, the fun/thrill of pvp is the chance to lose all of your items. there is none of that here, because we’ve standardized holy scrolls on every piece of armor. if items dropped everywhere and holys weren’t a thing, you wouldn’t even see people wearing these overpowered items, because although they are strong, those players don’t become invincible. i also think the largeness of the pvp arenas doesn’t benefit pvp either, too easy to run/get away. my favorite form of pvp was sitting in a 20x20 circle pit while 8 people stood around the edges thinking if they were gonna 8v1 me or not. (meanwhile i was wearing leather armour and had a stone axe but ces were a lot more op back then). summary: remove holy scrolls, make all pvp areas drop items, make pvp areas smaller.

thank you for coming to my ted talk
-kijani :)
I can't agree with this tbh. Tell me this, when was the last time you died Kijani? You own Eros and Sparkle. I'm not talking about being voided, but seriously when was the last time you died from someone either using melee or projectiles or hell even boss? Yes I can agree that Holys make it annoying, but it is all wouldn't be a big concern if people could actually die in the first place because holys would actually be consumed and people wouldn't always have them(yes people probably won't go into PVP arenas if they don't) but tbh if holys were removed and that's the only thing that happens- nothing will change. People will still not be able to die in pvp arenas because of things like eros and sparkle(sat and regen items in general). I know it'll suck to lose the value of some of these items like eros and sparkle but tbh I'd rather that then watch pvp still be impossible for another several seasons. I can agree that we need to bring back some of the smaller PVP arenas, but also to give purpose to places like Burninglands where people can go and actually drop items. Right now it is more worth while to go to Ice Haven than it is to go to Burninglands which shouldn't be a thing honestly. Lastly I disagree with making all pvp arenas drop items, I do think Ice Haven was a good idea because there are in fact players on the server (a lot of players) that don't want to go to Burninglands to get resources and get killed by a fully SVA player and not even have a chance because they are wearing a Slayer set. The reality is a lot of things in PVP need fixed, the immortality of players is one of the biggest things, and this immortality problem is caused by Saturation 2 and Regen 2.

notkijani

PATRON+
notkijani
notkijani
Patron+
Ratings
23 2
I can't agree with this tbh. Tell me this, when was the last time you died Kijani? You own Eros and Sparkle. I'm not talking about being voided, but seriously when was the last time you died from someone either using melee or projectiles or hell even boss? Yes I can agree that Holys make it annoying, but it is all wouldn't be a big concern if people could actually die in the first place because holys would actually be consumed and people wouldn't always have them(yes people probably won't go into PVP arenas if they don't) but tbh if holys were removed and that's the only thing that happens- nothing will change. People will still not be able to die in pvp arenas because of things like eros and sparkle(sat and regen items in general). I know it'll suck to lose the value of some of these items like eros and sparkle but tbh I'd rather that then watch pvp still be impossible for another several seasons. I can agree that we need to bring back some of the smaller PVP arenas, but also to give purpose to places like Burninglands where people can go and actually drop items. Right now it is more worth while to go to Ice Haven than it is to go to Burninglands which shouldn't be a thing honestly. Lastly I disagree with making all pvp arenas drop items, I do think Ice Haven was a good idea because there are in fact players on the server (a lot of players) that don't want to go to Burninglands to get resources and get killed by a fully SVA player and not even have a chance because they are wearing a Slayer set. The reality is a lot of things in PVP need fixed, the immortality of players is one of the biggest things, and this immortality problem is caused by Saturation 2 and Regen 2.
i haven’t died in pvp since mineville. but we didn’t have holys on mineville. and if someone jumped into pvp (at the time it was the koth arena) with an sva half the server would attempt to fight them. most of my collection is from killing people, i got my eros legs from killing someone lol. people just simply didn’t go into pvp with svas bc if they did they’d be a target. you would fight until your armor broke, or you would die. we also had 1.8 pvp in our pvp areas and 1.16 on our islands. this made the strong effects of sat 2 and regen alot less, bc with ces on axes such as bleed you could literally like 3 tap someone in full drag eros (best set at the time) anti grav also made fights have a lot more skill imo, i would literally sit in pvp in leather armor w antigrav bc i couldn’t be hit by anyone. everyone i’d always nostalgic of “how things used to be” but i honestly feel they were better. i literally once watched imda die in full notch with a freedom to gal who had vanilla minecraft armor w both of them having the same ces. you guys weren’t around then, just ask a lot of the old pvp players who have quit bc this shit is ass, svas ruin pvp, everyone having everything ruins pvp. but i guarantee you half of these people wouldn’t show face in a pvp area without a holy scroll. i would tho, i love the challenge :)

BigBoooty

PATRON
BigBoooty
BigBoooty
Patron
Ratings
14 2
i haven’t died in pvp since mineville. but we didn’t have holys on mineville. and if someone jumped into pvp (at the time it was the koth arena) with an sva half the server would attempt to fight them. most of my collection is from killing people, i got my eros legs from killing someone lol. people just simply didn’t go into pvp with svas bc if they did they’d be a target. you would fight until your armor broke, or you would die. we also had 1.8 pvp in our pvp areas and 1.16 on our islands. this made the strong effects of sat 2 and regen alot less, bc with ces on axes such as bleed you could literally like 3 tap someone in full drag eros (best set at the time) anti grav also made fights have a lot more skill imo, i would literally sit in pvp in leather armor w antigrav bc i couldn’t be hit by anyone. everyone i’d always nostalgic of “how things used to be” but i honestly feel they were better. i literally once watched imda die in full notch with a freedom to gal who had vanilla minecraft armor w both of them having the same ces. you guys weren’t around then, just ask a lot of the old pvp players who have quit bc this shit is ass, svas ruin pvp, everyone having everything ruins pvp. but i guarantee you half of these people wouldn’t show face in a pvp area without a holy scroll. i would tho, i love the challenge :)
I agree holys are a massive safety net and without them a lot of people would not dare walk into pvp. But still to what i wrote the thread about- sparkle and eros are too OP rn, and there is no method to kill somebody with sat 2 or reg 2, especially if they have any anti kb

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Probs gonna upset some of the guys that AFK in pvp as it always does, but the sparkle chestplate/eros legs&boots needs a big nerf.

I feel like im stating the obvious here but obviously the sat & reg 2 is still a thing.

Currently- People who own Sparkle Chestplate and Eros Leggings&Boots are un-killable. Like there is not a single thing that can kill them, even if they completely AFK.
Before Lucille/Blaster alterations you had a chance of killing people in Eros/Sparkle, especially with the pre nerfed space blaster.
BUT, now these have all been nerfed, its completely unbalanced.

The god set killing weapons get nerfed (was still hard to kill somebody in god set using blasters/Lucille), but the god set remains the same. It blatantly is so unbalanced and pvp is not a thing because of it.

If you go into ice haven rn, you will have numerous people in either sparkle and/or eros, and they literally will just be standing there, bc everybody knows they cant kill the other person.
I know sb isnt a pvp realm, but these items are bought for pvp, and rn, they have completely ruined the pvp scene to the point it isnt a thing.

Obviously with nerf comes the devaluing of the SVA, and i dont say this because i dont have the items, I also have eros and sparkle, but looking at the sva eco, they are just stupidly unbalanced and its so blatant.

Proposing-
Eros Legs/Boots: Reg 2 into Reg 1
Sparkle Chestplate: Sat 2 into no sat at all.

Appreciated,
Booty
they wont do it, they like to keep pvp dead. Trash server cuh... pvp is only fun when vaults don't exist